BY FENTY BEAUTY

A limited-edition oversized glittering puff pre-packed with superfine 3D rose gold shimmer, designed for dabbing directly all over the body.

Like no body luminizer you've ever seen before, this limited-edition Glittering Pom Pom is pre-packed with superfine 3D shimmer, born to let loose with every touch. Just dab and glow!

Ultra soft, plush, and larger-than-life, Fairy Bomb makes old school glam an every day luxury, delivering smooth, hyper-reflective glitter in all its glory. Bless your body from head to toe in a superfine glittering veil: The single rose gold shade, ROSÉ ON ICE, coats skin in the perfect prismatic pink designed to light up all skin tones. Plus, it's softly scented with irresistible vanilla coconut for a full-on sensorial experience you can’t get enough of.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

MICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SORBIC ACID, TIN OXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ETHYL VANILLIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491).

• Is this work friendly or more for a night out?4 Answers
  • This reminds me exactly of Victoria's Secret Rockin' Bod...3 Answers
  • Guys do you only have to use this for the body lava??? An...1 Answers
Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
So I bought the fenty beauty "Fairy bomb" the second day it launched. I've been dying to get my hands on the body lava to go with it, but can't seem to get my hands on it. With that being said, I absolutely love my fairy bomb though. It's a huge pom pom with 12oz of glitter within the pom. If activated correctly, the glitter is a beautiful rose gold, and actually DOES SHOW UP. You don't have to beat yourself with it to get product out, if activated it correctly. Once you get it, gently tap it on your body until you start to see the bottom of the pom turn a pretty maroon red shade. Once the bottom of the pom starts turning red, then your pin is now activated, and will distribute your glitter effectively. Their have been people saying that they can't get any glitter to come out, and that's due to the pom not being activated properly. Theirs plenty of product within the pom, so if you use it every single day, you can get about 6 months worth of glitter on your body. Since I don't use mine every day, I will have mine for quite some time. The pom is huge and beautiful, and the scent smells like vanilla to me. The shade of glitter is rose gold. No, it's not as "blinding" as the body lava, but if you activate it properly, it covers my entire chest and arms. If I use it at night on my chest and arms, the glitter stays on my chest throughout the entire work day at work. The secret to make it stay, is to apply lotion when you get out of the shower, then tap your pom all over the places (like your chest) until you get the desired appearance of glitter. I have zero issues with glitter not showing up, as mine works perfectly fine. Since I seen a video on YouTube where these idiots cut open a brand new pom, I seen how big the packet of glitter inside it was, and it's a whole lot of product. If you like extra things, then I highly suggest this cute thing. It's beautiful, smells good, shines beautifully outside in the sun, and is a great accessory piece. Looks lovely sitting on your vanity too. Was it worth the price for Me? All the way. The packaging is beautiful, and the pom does exactly what I want it to do. The glitter is buildable too, so if you want more glitter, you can pat pat pat until you get The desired effect. I absolutely love it, and hope to get the body lava very soon.
Stephanie V.
It is very cute & girly which I love! But it is not worth the price at all, it is severely overpriced & poor quality made, i went to Sephora to try it to see if it’s worth it & it’s not, the tag that has the brand name was falling apart ( which I understand cause of customers trying it, but that tells you overtime if you bought it, the same thing will happen with yours) & the bottom gets really dirty due to the product that’s inside of it & you have to tap it a lot to actually get the product to show up on your body & it doesn’t even show up a lot, it is very faint of glitter on you, a waste of $42 honestly, it reminds me of the powder puffs my mom use to use on me when I was a baby with scented powder just bigger & girlier. I would’ve purchase if it was better price because I don’t see this being worth the price they are asking for.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I love the experience of applying this product. I love how sexy and extra I feel. But I hate how hard I have to bash on to get the product to come through, and now I've been using it for a couple of weeks, the puff starts to look really dirty and gross and it no longer feels so luxurious and the puff can't be washed.... I like displaying it in the box, but now it looks gross and I honestly can't smell it. I do love how it's not sticky though! Rubbing the puff with a microfibre towel helps tidy it up a little but of course it doesn't clean it completely.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I wanted to love this bougey product so bad, but for the price it is just not a product I would ever repurchase. For starters, I hate how huge the packaging is. I travel around a lot and the size makes it impractical to pack with me, not to mention the top easily slides off. Also, I don't like not knowing exactly how much product I have/ have left. It's like I'm scared to use too much because I'm afraid it'll run out. Lastly, it doesn't stay on the skin very well. While it's absolutely beautiful when you first apply, you can easily wipe it off of your skin. I've tried it over oils and even set it with a setting spray as well. The powder is beautiful, but the let downs out weigh this product.
jessica s.
leweston
It’s a waste of money I’ll just say that. To start, it barely even shows up, I went in to Sephora and padded it onto the back of my hand atleast 40+ Times in the same spot and it was barely even there which says something considering Sephora’s lighting. Also, the glitter is a tan/hazelnut color whilst the puff is baby pink, over time the bottom of the puff turns a nasty brown color like a dirty contour brush would. The thing itself is pretty poor quality too, it’s really lightweight which is a sign of cheap material. So basically overall it’s pretty crummy. I wouldn’t get this for even $10...
Jacqueline S.
Although this product was extremely stunning on the skin , I would have to give it a 3/5 because it was hard to get the product applied evenly. Since it’s embedded in the huge Pom, you have to pat it then spread it as best you can but it barely comes out of the Pom so it makes it quite a struggle since you’re beating the heck out of the Pom to get product. Don’t get me wrong though, for special events like prom, parties, or weddings... I bust it out 😍
Nidia M.
Lenexa, KS
This is a really nice original idea. I love the pom Pom it's beautiful and pink. But I don't think it's worth the price. At least not for me. It's pretty much just glitter. Don't get me wrong it's very pretty glitter. But people have opened this up on YouTube and it's just a little pouch with glitter which I don't really think is worth the price. But if you love glitter and you just wanna go for it do it! It is pretty glitter and it stays on quite well. It's not a bad product honestly. It's just not worth the price personally for me. I'd rather get the body lava.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I don’t know mannn. I’m torn on this product. While it is really cute and feminine (love the packaging), I dont think it’s worth the price point. You have to really beat the thing if you want a lot of glitter. However it is really pretty to set the liquids she has. But if you don’t have a lotion or other product underneath, it just kind of flakes off quickly. Also I don’t like the color execution. The light pink puff ends up looking dirty once the product is distributed. If this was cheaper I’d probably like it more. Too much money for too little glitter. Sorry riri, I still love your other products and you!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I absolutely adore the design and packaging! The puff is so pretty and the rose gold box is everything!! I keep it on display...its way to pretty to be in a drawer. I rated 4 out of 5 stars, because it does require a lot of effort to get product on your skin. I have to hit the puff on my skin pretty firmly and repeat over and over. The glow is Beautiful and I would repurchase, but I wish would come out easier.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Shine bright like a diamond with this Pom glitter. I promise you, this is worth every single penny! Not only is the Pom super cute but you can also throw a little perfume on there and it pulls double duty! The amount of glitter you get is well worth the price too! You can use a little for a subtle glow or you can do a second layer to glow from head to toe! The fall out wasn’t too bad I didn’t think there was sooo much on the dress I was wearing which was nice because usually you’ll leave a trail wherever you go! Def add thus if you’re looking for the perfect festival look this summer!
Nicole A.
Is it worth the price
Jen B.
New York
How do I buy it
Mackenzie s.
white
Could this be used as a highlighter? And is it messy?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Who has tried this already ????
Bethany D.
New York
Is this work friendly or more for a night out?

Sephora