Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125

by Fenty Beauty

A plush, angled face brush for flawless blending and sculpting, designed to effortlessly blend cream and powder blushes, bronzers, and highlighters. What Else You Need to Know: This brush sculpts your face, visibly popping your cheek bones with instant dimension. The soft, synthetic bristles play well with cream and powder formulas, picking up the pigment you need in an easy sweep. It also seamlessly diffuses blush, bronzer, and highlighter for visibly sculpted, face-enhancing definition.

This is a really pricey brush. Is it with the price?
Is the Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125 really worth the price tag?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125!
Isabel N.
Burbank, CA
Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125 uploaded by Isabel N.
I love having high quality makeup brushes because they really make the experience of application much more enjoyable. Not to mention, I feel that my products apply much better and look smoother on my skin! This agent brush is kinda pricey, but if you want to invest in your brushes, this is for you! Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125
Casey I.
Clay, NY
Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125 uploaded by Casey I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS BRUSH for cream bronzers!!! It is soooo soft and just blends products into the skin effortlessly!! I LOVE the angle on it and I sometimes use it with my cream blushes. It holds its shape really well while using it and after washing it. Its my go to for creams!!!
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is beautiful, super soft, it distributes the product perfectly. The price is a bit expensive but we know that Fenty has excellent quality products and this is no exception. I highly recommend. I would love to have the complete collection of these brushes one day.
Jenny L.
Literally the perfect brush for applying brush! It’s the perfect shape for your cheekbones and it picks up the color nicely. It’s definitely a pricier brush but the quality is worth it and it’s so soft! The pink color is a plus~ Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125
carla L.
Salem, OR
Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125 uploaded by carla L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is great! It can be used for powders or creams which makes it very versatile. It's soft yet dense so it picks up products nicely and distributes them evenly on the skin. I'm really happy that I have this and I especially love using it with my cream bronzer not only for bronzing but also for contouring. Definitely recommend!
Nataliya R.
Hanover, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the most amazing brush to apply cream products. I use this specifically with Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush and Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush. It always blends it out so well and not patchy at all. Such a beautiful brush! I just bought the bronzer one too. It’s great too.
Taylor C.
Westport, CT
Fenty Beauty Face Shaping Brush 125 uploaded by Taylor C.
This is a really great brush!!! It’s very soft and feels amazing in the skin. It also applies the cream bronzer perfectly!! I usually don’t buy brushes to go with certain products but I’m glad I purchased this one it works perfectly with the Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer. I plan on purchasing more Fenty brushes in the future!
Morgan B.
N Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brush! It’s super durable and easy to use with cream or powder products. I usually use it with my bronzer and or contour. I love how soft it is. I have washed it many, many times and you would never know. I would definitely purchase it again.
Yasmini M.
Randallstown, MD
This is so cute, it touches every part of my face and it’s super super soft and it shapes my face and I could definitely use it when I am doing my contouring and it does the job so well that I had to keep on buying more products from fenty beauty, guys please do go try some of Rihanna‘s products she really does have some really good products and they are cruelty free so if you do want some natural vibes and no chemicals then go shop at fenty beauty❤️❤️❤️❤️
Toya G.
This face brush applies cream products effortlessly and makes product application smooth.