BY FENTY BEAUTY

A face and body kabuki brush with a custom angled design for blending liquid and powder formulas. Introducing the kabuki off all kabukis - the ultimate makeup buff, born to do it all. The Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160 features super soft, synthetic bristles at just the right density, making it perfect for blending both liquid and powder formulas with ease.

Custom cut at an angle for extra surface area, the unique brush head was designed to follow your curves for effortless diffusing. Plus, the luxe rounded handle provides comfortable control for a total body-buffing experience - not to mention it looks super chic on your vanity, too.

Proud M.
Riyadh, Dhrat laban
Agreaaat brush I liked soooooo much my favorite brush. Made me left all my brushes a way . I used Just this brush. It is good brush, easier than any another brush and soooooo cheaper than any brushes. Thank you so much for this product.
Amel B.
It is really great, the packaging is beautiful, the hair is super soft there is really nothing to say except that you have to think about washing it sometimes
Afeisha R.
Trinidad
It's just like any ordinary brush and it does the job well it's just a little to expensive and small but other than that it's good.
Me N.
13.Bendjabara Kaddour.Mezaourou
This so cool I really want to have one
To show it to my family and my friend because it looks good and I love the color ❤❤
Sue D.
Tillsonburg
The brush is extremely soft. Still a bit pricey for the size of the brush but i guess you pay for the name on the brush..
Noura A.
Winnipeg , MO
Bought this yesterday and it’s extremely soft, I would definitely use it to blend bronzers and body oils as well
soomyTV |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Omg 😮 it’s very cute... I wanted ... I will not use it because it’s very cute .. I can’t use it
Noraa S.
I haven’t try it yet but it look really Nice i love Fenty beauty it gives you great result!
Makeupreviews b.
🌹🌸🌺nadine B.
Columbus
Is it small or big ?
Sasha A.
Is this worth the $34 because of the brush quality or just the brand name? Like I genuinely want to know before I make an investment lol
Ashley M.
Clifton
Is this brush worth the price?

Sephora