BY FENTY BEAUTY

A face and body kabuki brush with a custom angled design for blending liquid and powder formulas. Introducing the kabuki off all kabukis - the ultimate makeup buff, born to do it all. The Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160 features super soft, synthetic bristles at just the right density, making it perfect for blending both liquid and powder formulas with ease.

Custom cut at an angle for extra surface area, the unique brush head was designed to follow your curves for effortless diffusing. Plus, the luxe rounded handle provides comfortable control for a total body-buffing experience - not to mention it looks super chic on your vanity, too.

Samia A.
Super soft Bristles amazing for sensitive skin like packaging and looks beautiful i use this all the time definitely worth the price Fenty Beauty Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160
Mersiha R.
Zivinice , Bosnian
Great brush Fenton products itself are Amazing this goes great with liquid products like there 40 shades of foundation .Its a really big brush when you have small hands.it was expensive but I’m very glad I bought it
Hayleigh B.
Edmonton
It's a great kabuli brush, I use mine for foundation as I was sick of having to repurchase beauty blenders, a bit of fall out but after I washed it it was fine. Very easy to hold and no streaks. It's also good for stick foundation besides liquid.
M💫🌸 J.
I really recommend this product because it applies body lotions and shivers really well and makes your skin glow, I’ve used it A couple of times to apply my fake tan and I really recommend it for people whose tan goes patchy
Beuty g.
doha
I love this brush a lot and it really does make my highlighter pop. I ts so soft to the face and thats why I love it as my skin is sensitive too. Moreover, I am so glad it works great with my oily skin type which is rare, so I definitely recommend you to go out and buy it now.
Diana S.
Hermosaaaaaa! Me encanta es tan suave y obvio se siente de alta gama la mejor que e probado hasta ahora, muchas felicidades a: Fenty Beauty Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160
Simply A.
In love with this brush
I love how small it’s, Doesn’t leave a patch of product on the brush therefore you don’t waste any product. I don’t remind what it is originally for but I used differently and I ❤️
Batol M.
ajman
FENTY BEAUTY Face & Body 160 makeup brush:

I loved this brush 🔥... perfect for blending out my foundation / concealer / creamy contour or anything liquid-creamy actually !!!
Doesn’t matter if I use circler motion or tapping both look great 👌🏻

I would totally recommend it!! I think the brush was 45$ from Sephora ..

Jesly F.
Este es uno de los mejores brochas que hay en el mercado la verdad es que es genial porque difumina muy bien el maquillaje y así que se había muchísimo más natural
Cielo S.
Miami
excellent product! The color is very cute and super feminine! You will love it from the first moment you see it, I really recommend it and do not hesitate to buy it. Its duration is quite good and its brand even more.
Amber C.
🌹🌸🌺nadine B.
Columbus
Is it small or big ?
Sasha A.
Is this worth the $34 because of the brush quality or just the brand name? Like I genuinely want to know before I make an investment lol
Ashley M.
Clifton
Is this brush worth the price?

Sephora