BY FENTY BEAUTY

A face and body kabuki brush with a custom angled design for blending liquid and powder formulas. Introducing the kabuki off all kabukis - the ultimate makeup buff, born to do it all. The Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160 features super soft, synthetic bristles at just the right density, making it perfect for blending both liquid and powder formulas with ease.

Custom cut at an angle for extra surface area, the unique brush head was designed to follow your curves for effortless diffusing. Plus, the luxe rounded handle provides comfortable control for a total body-buffing experience - not to mention it looks super chic on your vanity, too.

Sarah O.
Fort Gay, WV
I don’t have this. But I want it so bad. I seen it at Ulta and fell in love. I’m hoping to return and get it soon.
Fatima H.
I love to used this prush it really nice and fun.my skin very dry and shin light very good pudact I like to used
Christine M.
Longwood, FL
Pretty good quality brush. You can use it for body powder or the face in a pinch. A little over priced though
Christina D.
Sarasota
This Kabuki brush is great for blending and great when used with powders or bronzer! Perfect beach look
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
It makes it really to blend and work with. The product itself looks very luxurious. Price is average
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
I bought this brush a month ago, I love it. I’m hooked on the whole line of Fenty Beauty Products
Itz Z.
Brooklyn
Omg can I have this this looks so
Good just look how cute this really is I’m in love with it
Amanda P.
Winston-Salem
This brush works very good for highlights and for my contour. Very recommend for anyone
my d.
13205 betty ln silver spring MD
Look so nice... i like the color and packaging too much.. it’s work for me very well.
Danielle M.
I bought Fenty Beauty Brush By Rihanna at Sephora. It’s a good price and the brush looks stylish. It’s not too big and is good to travel with. My skin type is combination and I recommend this product.
Amber C.
🌹🌸🌺nadine B.
Columbus
Is it small or big ?
Sasha A.
Is this worth the $34 because of the brush quality or just the brand name? Like I genuinely want to know before I make an investment lol
Ashley M.
Clifton
Is this brush worth the price?

Sephora