BY FENTY BEAUTY

A face and body kabuki brush with a custom angled design for blending liquid and powder formulas. Introducing the kabuki off all kabukis - the ultimate makeup buff, born to do it all. The Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160 features super soft, synthetic bristles at just the right density, making it perfect for blending both liquid and powder formulas with ease.

Custom cut at an angle for extra surface area, the unique brush head was designed to follow your curves for effortless diffusing. Plus, the luxe rounded handle provides comfortable control for a total body-buffing experience - not to mention it looks super chic on your vanity, too.

Elli C.
Mountain Lks, NJ
I missed out on the body lava, but this brush is perfect with any body oil/luminizer (I use this with the sol de janeiro glow oil). Super soft bristles and it doesn't shed at all, blends out products wonderfully! Would definitely recommend, super cute packaging as well.
Kelsey S.
Maryland
This brush is so nice and works so well not only to apply liquid highlighter or body glow to your body but it also blends and applies foundation so well. It fits in the palm of your hand perfectly and makes it very easy to use.
Farah L.
Sterling Hts, MI
If there was Such thing as the queen of brushes this would be it. This brush can be used with pretty much everything ! Gel ,girl you name itFenty Beauty By Rihanna Face Body Kabuki Brush 160
Danielle M.
I bought Fenty Beauty Brush By Rihanna at Sephora. It’s a good price and the brush looks stylish. It’s not too big and is good to travel with. My skin type is combination and I recommend this product.
Alì A.
Brooklyn
The kabuki brush is really nice and soft and give u a perfect application contouring never been easier but I must say it pretty pricey but it worth it 💄😍
Wendy L.
New York
Amazing brush! I used it as a foundation brush and it gave such a great coverage. It’s such a cute kabuki brush, I love seeing it on my dresser.
Yaritza T.
San Diego
This brush goes perfect with the body lava I bought and I used it together and it blend out the product very easily on the body
Leonora G.
Paterson NJ
Fantastic to slide the powders and bases on the face, gives an excellent finish and its touch is quite soft and comfortable
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
This is a good brush not the best one out there. It is pretty expensive and I personally don’t think it’s worth the price .
Sheela E.
Buckeye
Great brush to use for my body lava from Fenty! gets coverage and doesn’t leave it botchy anywhere. I have normal skin.
Amber C.
🌹🌸🌺nadine B.
Columbus
Is it small or big ?
Sasha A.
Is this worth the $34 because of the brush quality or just the brand name? Like I genuinely want to know before I make an investment lol
Ashley M.
Clifton
Is this brush worth the price?