BY FENTY BEAUTY

A face and body kabuki brush with a custom angled design for blending liquid and powder formulas. Introducing the kabuki off all kabukis - the ultimate makeup buff, born to do it all. The Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160 features super soft, synthetic bristles at just the right density, making it perfect for blending both liquid and powder formulas with ease.

Custom cut at an angle for extra surface area, the unique brush head was designed to follow your curves for effortless diffusing. Plus, the luxe rounded handle provides comfortable control for a total body-buffing experience - not to mention it looks super chic on your vanity, too.

kimberly a.
Mount Pearl
This brush is gorgeous, and very soft, but it’s super pricey for a brush, which you could find a cheaper dupe for. It applies the contour nicely, and I love the bristles. I just wish that it wasn’t so expensive, just because of the name attached to it.
أينما ي.
San Diego
I love this brush! I love that fact that it blends the body lava so well. I purchased this brush from Sephora and it’s absolutely amazing it’s easy to apply with and I’m so happy that Rihanna came out with this product. I’m definitely thinking about ordering another one!
Tayla. 💋.
This brush works so well w/the body lava! I tried to use it w/my hands thinking that I didn’t need the kabuki. I went to Sephora and tested it w/the body lava & bought it. It applied flawlessly w/the brush rather than hands. Worth the buy!
Chloe W.
Dallas
I love Fenty products and this brush is one of my favorites. It’s so soft and pink is my favorite color so that’s also a plus. This is an ideal brush for applying highlighter on both your face and body to give you that perfect all over glow
Monique C.
ITS SO CUTE! I actually refused to use the brush because it was so pretty but when I finally took it out it worked so well! I used it for my body lava and it distributed the lava everywhere evenly. It was also soft
Emily M.
Wantagh, NY
This is a very nice brush but i dont know if its worth the price. You could find a brush that performs the same way, but is cheaper. This does blend things out beautifully though so if you want this one exact go for it
Daniela T.
Chula Vista
I really love this product it is awesome it is really easy to apply and make my body feel great, I bought it online and I really enjoyed using it I would totally recommend it to anyone, it is awesome 👏🏼
NoWah B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I specifically use this for the body lava so I don’t get glitter in my other brushes. Works very well apply it. Only con is I don’t know what other uses I’d have for it.
Caleb F.
Russells Point
I wasn’t going to buy this brush, but it literally kept selling out on Sephora’s website that I forced myself to buy it when it came back in stock because I just assumed it was THAT good (I think it actually when out of stock when I purchased, so I got the last one online lol) They literally can’t keep this brush in stock. When it finally came to my house, I almost died when I saw how small it was. I’m not sure why, but the videos Rihanna posted of it made me think it was much larger. Considering it was made for the body, I thought it would be a generous size that fit in the palm of my hand, but I was wrong. It’s nothing too special. The bristles are very soft, it has a nice shape to hug the curves in your body, and it looks beautiful. But it’s pretty underwhelming for me personally. I LOVE the Fenty Beauty brushes, but I pretty much only purchased this to use with my Body Lava. I do like it, but it all depends on what you think is worth $34.
Sheryl J.
Wernersville, PA
Okay so I really thought this brush was just like any brush, I bought most of the Rihanna collection but I didn’t think I would need the brush but I kept seeing it was sold out on the Sephora website and I bought and omggg!! So good it does makes a big difference I seriously love putting the fenty beauty foundation with it.
Amber C.
🌹🌸🌺nadine B.
Columbus
Is it small or big ?
*Sasha *.
Is this worth the $34 because of the brush quality or just the brand name? Like I genuinely want to know before I make an investment lol
Ashley M.
Clifton
Is this brush worth the price?