BY FENTY BEAUTY

A face and body kabuki brush with a custom angled design for blending liquid and powder formulas. Introducing the kabuki off all kabukis - the ultimate makeup buff, born to do it all. The Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160 features super soft, synthetic bristles at just the right density, making it perfect for blending both liquid and powder formulas with ease.

Custom cut at an angle for extra surface area, the unique brush head was designed to follow your curves for effortless diffusing. Plus, the luxe rounded handle provides comfortable control for a total body-buffing experience - not to mention it looks super chic on your vanity, too.

Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush for blending my foundation it is so beautiful and blends amazing. Sephora online was out of stock for awhile but luckily a few weeks ago I was able to get it when it came back in stock. I just purchased the Model's Own dupe for it on Ulta going to see how it compares.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
This is the cutest brush ever!❤I love anything rose gold. The bristles are soft and gentle on the skin. I actually like to use this for my body shimmer products.
Zoë M.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the BEST brushes that I’ve splurged on in a while. It is so soft it’s absolutely unreal. I love it with the body lava, but I also like putting my foundation on with it sometime! It’s so nice. You need it
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just bought this brush via Sephora online last week. When I tell you this is my new go-to brush. IT IS EVERYTHING. I’m usually skeptical with nee brushes sometimes but not only is it soft it glides my makeup easily with whatever brand I use. 😻
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
This product is amazing. Now girl when I say it isn’t cheap it is nottttt cheap. The color is amazing and the glitter looks cute on my body. Good for all over the body or just a little shimmer for you neck and collar bone area. I have even used it as a highlighter. I love it
Andrea T.
I love this brush! It is small and compact in height, so it can easily be brought on the go. The brush hairs are SO soft. It feels like heaven to use. I got it to use with body make-up, but I feel like this brush would be great for powder as well.  I highly recommend, and since this is my second Fenty brush, and is wonderful, I imagine her other brushes are just as great.
Alisha C.
Fenty Beauty Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160
I like this face and body brush made by Fenty Beauty by Rihanna. I find the beauty line to be quite well excitable for people that are looking more for a natural look. But depending on how you apply your make up you can go natural or fun.
ROSELINE A.
Athens, GA
It’s super soft and convenient if you need to take somewhere if you’re traveling. I love Rihanna so I had to support her! I think it was a great price point for the quality of the brush. You should definitely give it a try!
Hope S.
This is a fantastic brush for foundation. Blends it out without leaving any brush marks or patchiness. Recommend it for more full coverage foundations as it might sheer more lightweight coverage foundations out too much.
Ariana G.
The fenty brush is more on the expensive side of the market I bought my at Sephora it does the job that is intended but I feel as there are other less expensive brushes. That work just as well as this
Amber C.
🌹🌸🌺nadine B.
Columbus
Is it small or big ?
*Sasha *.
Is this worth the $34 because of the brush quality or just the brand name? Like I genuinely want to know before I make an investment lol
Ashley M.
Clifton
Is this brush worth the price?