Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil

A diamond-dusted highlighter that delivers a 3D glittering veil of pure sparkle for face and body. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also gluten-free and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Diamond Bomb has a 3D formula that'll leave your face and body crystal-coated. It features a unique jelly-powder formula that's cool to the touch, melts into skin, and creates an all-glitz-no-grit finish for all skin tones. Plus, it comes in a jewel-like compact you'll never want to put down.

Can this product be used wet?
Would this look good on the collarbones?
Is this worth the hype? If not what is an alternative you would recommend?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil!
vivian P.
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by vivian P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought the Fenty Beauty highlighter in the shade how many carats… I love it so much. It’s like a buttery glitter explosion. Very pigmented and beautiful. It leaves a bunch of little glitter flakes on your cheeks.. I recommend this highlighter 10/10!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing highlighter. It gives me great sparkle on face and body. I love using it on my cheeks and shoulders. A little goes long ways. It is high quality and is long lasting. Expensive but worth the hype.
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Jasmine P.
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Jasmine P.
This an extra a$$ highlighter 😂 but I love it!!! It’s very sparkly and glittery. A little goes a long way and you can use this all over your body!! I use this when I’m trying to be extra which isn’t too often but I like an natural highlighter. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Rebecca B.
Valdosta, GA
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Rebecca B.
One of my favorite highlighters!! I love to put this on when I’m going somewhere nice or adventurous. The shine is BRIGHT and long lasting. I have combination skin and it works wonderfully for me.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,537 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Fenty beauty by Rihanna diamond bomb and it comes in several shades. Retails for $38.00. This is suppose to be a “glittery veil” which means it is mostly sparkle and only a little bit of color in the base. This was most noticeable in the sunlight, lasts roughly 8 hours. Applies best with a dense brush or fingertips. Applies nicely to both bare skin and over foundation. Pale, silver shimmer with larger sparkles. Not gritty at all. This is glittery. Translucent base, layers well. So shiny and glittery. Cool to the touch and melts into the skin. Can use easily over blush. Smooth, plushy texture. It’s more cream than powder.
Leigha C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Leigha C.
Beautiful. I feel like Britney Spears in her diamond suit in the Toxic music video. Sheer but full coverage. Perfect for all seasons- I LOVE this product!
Alli Z.
Vallejo
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Alli Z.
So pretty no matter you’re complexion - it really lights up your look! Add it on top of your usual highlighter & it will pop!
Komal R.
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Komal R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a pretty color. Looks glossy and wet if you do a few swipes on your cheek. Very pretty and long lasting. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a in your face highlight!
Anna S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil uploaded by Anna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love this highlighter, it looks so beautiful on my skin! Very easy to use and it will satisfy all your sparkling dreams for sure!
Dania D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing glitter! Just the right type of body glitter I’m looking for. I tried the body lava but it was so sticky! I do wish it lasted longer!

207 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...