FENTY BEAUTY CLF Edition Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter uploaded by Renee J.FENTY BEAUTY CLF Edition Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter uploaded by Mariam B.

BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

A FentyBeauty.com exclusive: The supercharged highlighter that changed the game—now in a limited-edition platinum shade to benefit the Clara Lionel Foundation, Rihanna’s non-profit organization dedicated to helping education, health, and emergency response programs around the world.

Trophy Wife lovers, meet her platinum twin sister: Diamond Ball-Out. Rihanna created this show-stopping limited-edition shade of Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in made-to-match packaging to light up all skin tones like never before.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: it's loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture. For killer radiance, Killawatt's your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE, MICA, SILICA, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, WATER/AQUA/EAU, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CARMINE (CI 75470), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Wow!!! I wanna try this highlighter. Does anyone have a p...1 Answers
  • Can this be used as eyeshadow also?4 Answers
  • Do you think this would look good on any skin tones?4 Answers
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This highlighter unfortunately did not compliment my skin. I have a red undertone that looks better with gold or copper hues. I still like to use this highlighter as a eyeshadow it’s very pigmented. It’s beautiful when wetting it to make it even more vibrant before applying it. I had to get it just because it’s limited edition. It’s a very different shade for a highlighter but you can use it and mix it with a lipgloss or even mix it with a moisturizer and create a nice glow for your body. The formula is buttery very smooth. The pigment is insane Rihanna did a good job !
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
So happy she came out with another highlighter her makeup line is just 🙌🏽 a lot of people didn’t like the yellow one well that’s because it looks better on medium/dark shades so don’t hate it and this one I really love it and the pink one also they are just so pretty and light and yes all her highlights are always pigmented
Jess K.
I have never tried the cream to powder Killawatt highlighter before, and the texture is so, so, so cool. The pigmentation of this is unbelievable, and it's so glam! It might be a little more adventurous than my daily makeup, but if I ever go to the Met Ball, i am wearing this for sure!It also made me want to try the other shades (esp. Trophy Wife)
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I usually buy Fenty Beauty highlighters so my mom got me this one and i was not impressed. Don't get me wrong, the formula is nice. But i would never use this as a highlighter. I'm confused as to why this shade would be for a highlight. I would only use this for an eyeshadow..maybe.. this was just not impressive.
Jaylyn G.
815 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA
I love it so much! Best Highlighter ever! The colors are spot on and compliment my skin tone perfectly! Riri slayed the game! Also so happy that I could get this at the store instead of online and that it wasn't too pricey for my budget! In love! Fenty is fab!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Honestly I dont see why they'd make a highlight in this tone its super weird and I don't see it being used as a highlight for any tone! Eye shadow maybe but not to put on your face for a glow. I wouldn't recommend this one there's others that are more sutible for a highlight.
alexis k.
lakewood
This highliter was very pretty. It was shiny and soft. It was very easy to apply and blended great. It stayed on all day and came off easily. The packaging was great and the case for the highlighter was very pretty. This highlighter lasted me a long time and gave me great use. I would recommend this for others.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
But why? This would be a beautiful color but not for a highlighter. Seriously, this would not look good on any skin tone in the world. Awesome idea for an eye shadow but walking around with this on my cheeks would make me look like a glittery zombie.
Kiara R.
Orlando, FL
This is crazy pigmented however, this is not a normal color to use everyday i would not put this on my cheeks BUT on the lids are amazing ! It’s Trophy Wife’s sister !
Shauntai K.
Rock Falls, IL
I can not say enough good things about this highlighter!! It’s amazing! It is very pigmented and the shine stunning. It applies very easy and last al day. I would highly recommend this highlighter. I will definitely be buying this again!
Sükrüye D.
Oberderdingen
I heard a lot of fentybeauty but is it really that good?
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
Can this be used as eyeshadow also?
Taylor Z.
Camden, IN
Do you think this would look good on any skin tones?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Would you use this as highlighter?
cait i.
Centereach, NY
How pigmented is this highlighter and is it chalky at all?