MakeupFace MakeupBronzerFenty Beauty
Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer

Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer

by Fenty Beauty

A light-as-air, non-greasy cream bronzer that effortlessly melts into skin for a natural-looking bronze or soft contour in a range of no-fuss shades for all skin tones. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This bronzer delivers a natural-looking bronze in a range of sheer, buildable shades designed for all. Easy to blend and impossible to overdo, this light-as-air, sweat- and water-resistant formula instantly melts into skin without disturbing makeup to bronze, define, or contour with its range of undertones.

How long does this product wear?
Is this worth it?
Does this cream bronzer last or does it move through out the day?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer!
Jenna F.
Halifax
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer uploaded by Jenna F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this to add more depth to my contouring under my powder bronzer. Doesn’t smudge. I recommend for all skin Colors and types.
Ewurafua O.
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer uploaded by Ewurafua O.
This product is soooo goood! I love the undertones and how it makes my skin look sun kissed when I put it in all the right places! This product is worth every penny and it’s dark skin friendly!!
Mary P.
Hamilton, ON
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer uploaded by Mary P.
This product can be abit overpowering if you’re not using a light hand! I like to apply this with a blush brush, and then soften it up with a makeup sponge. It blends easily! Since it’s so pigmented you don’t need a lot.
Sophia L.
Gatineau, Canada
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer uploaded by Sophia L.
i love this bronzer so much, but it's not very long lasting. It's very glowy and soft. It's beautiful on the skin. I just wish its wear was longer..
Subecca V.
Scarborough , ON
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer uploaded by Subecca V.
If you are ever looking for any products at all @FENTY is where you shall look!! This bronzer in particular is so light and does not leave you looking cakey which is good because it is also used throughout the day! This means it really is helpful!Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio these are also amazing to use! Look how snatched I look!!
Joyce L.
Surrey, BC
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer uploaded by Joyce L.
A newbie to contouring here but this was so easy to use. Not blotchy at all and it could be sheeted our easily. Also stayed in all day which is the most important thing!
Paulina P.
Mississauga , ON
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer uploaded by Paulina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a huge fan fenty's original powder bronzers and when they announced that they were coming out with a cream one I lost my mind. Fenty's shade range is always phenomenal. This bronzer has a fantastic creamy formula and blends like a dream. It is great for everyday but you are able to build it up a little more to be more dramatic. I love applying it with a stippling brush and going over it with a beauty blender to soften and melt the product into the skin. I can see myself purchasing the lightest shade in the future to use as a contour.
M A.
Purchased at: Sephora
IF YOU WANT TO BUY A NEW BRONZER OR ARE LOOKING FOR A BRONZER THE FENTY BRONZER IS EVERYTHING!!!. But seriously I recommend this to all my friends, coworkers basically everyone that I know lol. The application is so smooth so blend-able ugh the queen really outdid herself with this one.
sophie P.
Laval, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love!!! It so easy to apply , thus cream bronzer blends like a dream i can’t get over how exited i am about this product. It doesnt have a scent , its very natural , a bit dewy , definately not super matte. You can either apply it with a brush , or with your fingers if you are on the go. I picked the Machiatto shade for my light to medium skin tone and its perfect for me, not too orangey as many others. It retails for 42 canadian dollars and for sure i will buy another when im done!
Alexandra D.
Thornhill , ON
I’m not the biggest fan of cream bronzers and I usually prefer to use powder forms if that is what it’s called I’m not exactly sure😂 I like those ones better because it looks more natural but this bronzer was actually not too heavy at all! You can layer it depending on how defined you want to make it and I really like that!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Neve C.
newcastle
il y a 3 mois
Susann W. il y a 3 mois
Applying is easy with a sponge while adding all your liquids. It also works when your Skincare and SPF is on to lightly press it into a brush and roll it on. Don’t brush it on 😬