Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush

A light-as-air, non-greasy cream blush that instantly melts into skin for a wash of color and natural-looking flush in 10 easy-to-use, sheer shades. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This blush is easy to use and impossible to overdo in a lineup of shades designed to enhance every complexion with a youthful glow. Created by Rihanna, these shades are sheer, buildable, and melt into skin. The sweat- and water-resistant formula smooths over skin without feeling sticky or greasy.

Does anyone know if this product works well on oily skin?
Is this blush blendable?
Do you have a favourite cream blush formula Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush ?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush!
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Angelina L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a good cream blush!!!! All the colors are to die for. I practically have them all. I think they worst best under powder but they do not budge foundation if worn over powder. I do not think they are super long lasting but the glow they give and the colors in the line are stunning!!!
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I was in the market for a true pink blush and since I love Fenty products anyway, I decided to try this one out. I love it! Its nicely pigmented, blends beautifully and lasts all day! It comes in a bunch of colors so I'll likely try more. Beautiful blush!
Melynda F.
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Melynda F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush in Poppin Pink is absolutely the most beautiful cream blush I’ve ever used. It goes on nicely and blends out really well. But don’t let the Pepto Bismol pink color fool you: It’s GORGEOUS. And really natural looking, too. It doesn’t look hot pink — it looks like you just finished exercising, minus the sweat. It also wears really well — much better than I thought it would. I’ve also got it in two other colors, and these have accidentally become the only blushes I wear lately because they’re just so perfect.
Eboni W.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Eboni W.
I got this blush last year, and it’s pretty much the only one I’ve used since then. I use the shade Rosé Latte—a nice nude blush—and it’s absolutely GORGEOUS. Great formula and the coverage is very buildable and easy to control. Definitely would recommend this product and the brand in general! Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush
Jacqueline R.
Detroit, MI
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Jacqueline R.
Purchased at: Sephora
love this product. I have Summertime Wine and Fenty Glow. what I like most is that you can put a splash on or you can build them up for a more intense color.
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Tara M.
This is a must-have product when it comes to achieving that natural face, sun kissed no makeup look. It comes in a fit in the palm of your hand, cute little compact with a mirror inside. How thoughtful. It adds such a subtle splash of color and it is great on melanated skin. It lives up to its name Summertime Wine 🍷. Of course it is a bit pricey compared to other brands but is it worth it? Yes.
Alanique C.
Las Vegas, NV
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Alanique C.
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Alanique C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush has great color and blends down into deeper skin tones effortlessly and naturally. I used the shade summertime wine on a chocolate beauty and she was blushing all night. I will definitely be getting more of these. Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Yuliya P.
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Yuliya P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I currently started my cream products collection and am testing dozens of cream blushes, bronzers, highlighters etc. These cream blushes are really a great choice! I love the texture, they’re creamy, have some pigment but are buildable, easy to blend and you really can’t apply too much blush using these products. These give your cheeks a pinch of color and leave a nice dewy finish for a very natural and fresh look. I have 2 shades here - Petal pippin (peachy pink) and Summertime Wine (wine), please see swatches in my Stories. I’m planning to grab a couple of nude shades from the line.
Kimberly R.
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush is my absolute favorite blush. period. I have tried a few other cream blushes before running into this one and they can't compare. The formula feels so light and nice on the skin and each color is so pigmented, easy to blend, and beautiful and natural looking. My favorite colors for my fair skin are petal poppin and strawberry drip. I was worried at first that the price wasn't worth the amount of product that you get, but I've been using it almost everyday and it's been over 5 months now. I prefer to use a (clean) finger to grab the product and place on my cheeks, then I use a brush to blend it out. Would definitely recommend trying. I refuse to use anything else now.
Kristi A.
Irvine, CA
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush uploaded by Kristi A.
What a beautiful creme blush. I never was into creme blushes until last year. This and Honest beauty are very comparable to me. Both just gorgeous on the skin and apply so effortlessly. You don't have to be afraid with this quality it's mistake proof. I did a full review on camera and how to apply this Fenty Cheeks Out Creme blush and my honest review on my Youtube Channel. Kristi Allure. You can find me every Sunday 8am pt reviewing every Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. Follow me on IG and my blog. Link in IG bio. Patrick Ta blush duo is still my top creme blush pick. Check out my review and video on She's that Girl.

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
D W.
Agia Varvara, Athens
il y a 5 mois
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush Does this one worth the money ?
Erin A. il y a 5 mois
I think it is. If you like cream products. It's easy to use and a little goes a long way and it's quite buildable. I like to set it with a similar powder to help lock it in.