Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120

by Fenty Beauty

An expertly chiseled highlighter brush that hugs cheeks for an effortless glow. The Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 embraces curves like no other. This game-changing synthetic brush features expertly chiseled curves on both sides that hug more than just your cheeks including your browbone, cupid's bow, the bridge of your nose, and even your collarbone for an effortlessly killer glow. Thanks to its unexpected asymmetrical cut inspired by a shark tooth, you can highlight with more precision and edge, making it the perfect tool for the Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter.

ThhIs brush is more expensive than the actual product. Is it truly worth it???
What’s the best highlight brush? I’ve been using Morphe M501 and I’m not really impressed with it :/ any suggestions? I also heard the Fenty cheek-hugging highlight brush is good, is it worth it?
Is this brush any good?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120!
Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 uploaded by Catherine Y.
Love Love this brush my go to with highlighter applications soft bristles and smooth application
Irvine, CA
Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 uploaded by Cecilia F.
Love Fenty brushes! So under-rated. I don't know why I don't hear much about them from Youtubers? This brush is thick and soft. Feels so luxurious against my cheek! It's expensive for a reason.The perfect brush! I love the unique shape and different sides, I use it for my cheeks, nose, and temple. And the bristles and handle feel so luxe!Every bronzer looks so nice with this Fenty brush.
Lexington, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite brush from Fenty Beauty. It’s perfect for highlighting or adding blush to the cheekbones. Good quality brush that doesn’t feel cheap
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush so much. When I first saw this I thought it was a bit weird, but when I saw Rihanna use it, I changed my mine. This brush is supposed to hug your cheek with highlighter. If your struggle to put on a highlighter and want to make it look nice, this brush really helps. The packaging is super nice and great quality, it’s just a bit pricey as it’s over $30.
Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 uploaded by cubana K.
This cheek hugging brush does exactly that! Hugs the cheek! I use every time I complete a full face. The brush picks up highlighter extremely well with just small dab to the product. Im highly satisfied with this brush.
Russells Point
I love love LOVE this brush. It looks beautiful, it’s such a unique shape, and it’s very sturdy. I could see this brush lasting me forever because the quality is so great. It’s great for applying highlight to your cheekbones, eyes, nose, forehead, collarbones, shoulders. Anywhere your body has curves, this brush will fit, hug, and highlight it. If you have to buy one brush from Fenty Beauty, I would recommend it be this one. I love it so much.
Jamaica, NY
Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 uploaded by Reina V.
Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love this Fenty Beauty Cheek Hugging Highlight Brush 120! I love how the shark tooth hugs your cheek. This brush makes applying your highlighter so seamless and flawless! And beautiful! Compared to my other highlighter brushes, I would recommend this Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging brush a million times over! I have about four of these brushes, because I need on at home, in my to go makeup bag, then my travel makeup bag. This brush is so essential in your kit! I highly recommend this brush! I also love that it’s user friendly! You don’t have to be a MUA to know how to use it. This is definitely a brush I recommend!
1,111 reviews
I went and bought this highlighting brush although another Influenster told me it was no good. I should have listened to her it tends to get the highlighter all over except were I want it to be. I don’t recommend it. It’s very pretty and nice packaging but 👎
Atlanta
Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 uploaded by Jai L.
This highlight brush is probably one of the BEST HIGHLIGHTING BRUSHES EVER! The way it hugs each cheek and that point allows a beautiful highlight under your brow bone. You can get this from Sephora, which I would recommend for the “points aspect”, but you can also get it from JCP or FentyBeauty website. LOVE THIS!!! Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120
PORTER RANCH, CA
This brush is so plush and soft, it's unbelievable. I want to just keep brushing it against my face! I love the cheek hugging shape, it makes it so easy to place the highlighter in the exact place I want it so that it can give my face the perfect glow and not one big sparkly blob. Technically any brush (or even your fingers) can be used to apply highlighter but I love that this brush is specifically designed in mind to perfectly apply the cheeks, browbone, cupid's bow, collarbone, and the bridge of your nose.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1,111 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 How is this highlighting brush it looks like it works beautifully does it really?
Nishat 1. il y a 2 ans
No, it picks up way too much product and gets highlighter places you don’t want it.
Burlington, NC
il y a 2 ans
Sofe C. il y a 2 ans
Yes I use it for so many different things! Blush, browbone, temples, tip of the nose, even sometimes all over eye. It’s a really versatile shape.