BY FENTY BEAUTY

An expertly chiseled highlighter brush that "hugs" cheeks for an effortless glow.

The Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush embraces curves like no other. This game-changing highlight brush features expertly chiseled curves on both sides that “hug” more than just your cheeks—like your brow bone, cupid’s bow, the bridge of your nose, and even your collarbone—for an effortlessly killer glow.

Thanks to its unexpected asymmetrical cut—inspired by a shark tooth—you can highlight with more precision and edge, making it the perfect tool for Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

• Anyone else in love with this brush?5 Answers
  • Is the 'Fenty' brand a good makeup brand? Or overrated ? 8 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Have heard really good things ab...2 Answers
Daniela C.
The shape of the  Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 is genius! It helps me apply just the right amount of highlighter in the right spots. I will admit, $32 is a lot for a brush, but this is the only brush I use for my highlighter now. You can even use it to apply highlighter to your brow bone and nose, using the tip of the brush. I use it with the  Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - Killawatt: Dirty Thirty Limited Freestyle Highlighter (Trophy Wife) and the  FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Duo . I recommend this to everyone!
Tamara J.
I really love my FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Cheek Hugging Highlight Brush 120!  This brush has a very unique shape, but really seems to do a great job of depositing and blending the perfect amount of highlight on my cheekbones!  I have really enjoyed using this brush and highly recommend it!
Sarah W.
Baraboo
So first off this is a nice highlighting brush. But it’s for extreme highlighting. You get a great color payoff because of how dense the brush is. But I did not like it because I want my highlight to be more natural and then build it up. I highly recommended this brush if you want an extreme highlight. The price is also pretty high for what it does. That’s why I give it 4 Stars.
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
I wanted to love this brush so much because I love Fenty Beauty. I love the unique shape & the packaging is amazing! I'm just not a huge fan about how it applies.. BUT it could just be me. I'm gonna try it out more. My thing is that I'm more of a fanbrush person. I love Fenty Beauty though so I'm just happy to have it in my makeup collection!
Alì A.
Brooklyn
This brush is like the innovation of make up and this is the perfect brush To apply highlighter on the cheeks above and under the brows another great feature about this brush is that u can also use it to apply FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Duo over the entire eyelid the brand is great the quality is great the price is affordable the design of the brush is elegant so recommend the fenty beauty by Rihanna she creates pure wonderful cosmetics and I would love to have all the brush set
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
love this brush! It was a little smaller than I thought but it actually worked out better that way on my face! The way this brush is designed is literally perfect to apply highlighter on every part of your face this is my new favorite brush its so soft and the packaging was so cute. I want the foundation brush next!
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
The Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 is my favorite brush from the Fenty collection. It adds the perfect amount of highlight especially when using a highlight such as Trophy Wife. I recommend that everyone that's using Trophy Wife use this brush to get the perfect amount and not over do the look.
Elizabeth M.
This is my favorite highlighting brush! After using this there's no going back to any other highlighting brush for me. It perfectly hugs the cheekbone for the perfect highlight application. The bristles are so soft. I loved the light pink color definitely different compared to other brands. Rihanna is a makeup Guru
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I really like the brush. It makes applying th highlighter easier. Is it worth the money, yes. But you don’t have to splurge on it if you have other brushes that do the same function, in my opinion. I like using my real techniques brush or a fan brush to apply my highlighter, maybe if the brush wasn’t so long I would like it even more and would take it with me anywhere. In the end it’s a good brush but there are also less expensive alternatives.
Jai L.
Atlanta
This highlight brush is probably one of the BEST HIGHLIGHTING BRUSHES EVER! The way it hugs each cheek and that point allows a beautiful highlight under your brow bone. You can get this from Sephora, which I would recommend for the “points aspect”, but you can also get it from JCP or FentyBeauty website. LOVE THIS!!! Fenty Beauty Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Is the 'Fenty' brand a good makeup brand? Or overrated ?
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else in love with this brush?
elaf s.
mersin
Looks like something wrong with this brush !!
Hamsa W.
Mansoura,dakahlia
How soft this brash ?? Is it worth the mony ??
Safeena V.
Coquitlam, BC
Is this worth the price? Have heard really good things about it.

back