Exeter

do u think this is better for oily or dry skin? :)

Exeter
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Cool I have combination pretty sure I might buy it xx
Marie C.
Marie C.
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Its better for oily skin because it dries very matte.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
definitely oily skin.
Lily X.
Lily X.
3 weeks, 5 days ago
It’s really for people that have true normal to oily skin. Being a thinner lightweight consistency, the dry down is quick and matte. I also feel like it’s more of a medium buildable coverage. Pairing it with a water based / hydrating primer is ideal. Plus since the finish is so matte, powdering isn’t needed. I’m definitely drier skinned and for me it doesn’t work what so ever.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
3 weeks, 5 days ago
I was told by Sephora that it is better for oily skin and I have combination skin.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
3 weeks, 5 days ago
I would not wear this if you have even slightly dry skin.