BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #8 in Face Primer

Give it to me quick:

A shine-stopping, pore-diffusing primer that smooths the way for better foundation application and longer wear with an instant retouch effect.

Tell me more: Nothing is sexier than touch-worthy skin: Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer is the first step to getting there. Paired with Pro Filt'r Foundation, this oil-free primer smooths away the look of pores, visibly evens skin tone and texture, and instantly absorbs shine without feeling dry or chalky. That means smoother foundation application and longer makeup wear.

Unlike a basic mattifying primer, Pro Filt’r’s cushiony, touch-me-now texture mattifies skin with the lightest-possible feel, for a full-on sensorial experience. And the universal invisipink formula? It’s not just pretty—it creates a filter-like blurring effect and melts instantly into all skin tones without a trace. Pro Filt’r works all day to help makeup last longer, feeling lightweight and comfortable, so you don’t have to worry about your skin—and you’ll be ready for anything.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TALC, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CORAL POWDER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XANTHAN GUM, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492).

• Primer good for dry skin? Is it thick and moisturizing?2 Answers
  • I want this soooooooobad1 Answers
  • Im hoping to get my hands on some of rhiannas products soon!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I have been using it for about a week now and its probably the best smoothing primer I have ever tired (and believe me I’ve tired a lot). Like I’ve mentioned I have some texture on my nose and cheeks that absolutely drives me crazy! I have tried other primers that claim to do the same things and usually they just end up making my skin look dry and cause my makeup to ball up and look cakey. But this primer doesn’t do either of these things! I think it has a lot to do with its creamy texture. A lot of smoothing primers can feel like straight silicone (aka the Smashbox photo finish primer) while there is nothing wrong with that feel it tends to not play well with others. But this primer has this very creamy almost moisturizer like texture which helps it to smooth out the skin but not completely dry it out. I would definitely recommend this primer to any one looking for something to even out their skin before makeup application! So far it seems to work really well in my dry areas as well as the areas of my skin that get oily.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Let's talk about some primer realness. First, let me tell you that my skin ranges from combo to oily, so I am very meticulous about what products I put on my face because I don't want my skin breaking out or getting even oilier but I don't want too much of a matte finish either because then I feel like my face looks powdery and dull. So when I saw it was labeled "soft matte" it caught my attention. And as true as the label states, it is! After applying the primer on my face I can instantly visibly see the size of my pores reduce and my face looks "filtered" aka, the texture of my skin looks like it's been refined and blurred out. It feels smooth on my skin but not siliconey either, which I like because often times primers that have silicone break up my makeup. So it was love at first sight, love at first touch, but the real question is...would this love relationship LAST? Well, I can happily say that after trying the primer multiple times in long periods of the day, it's a go-to for me now. My makeup looks flawless all day without it showing any signs of oil seeping through, and looks like I have just finished applying my makeup even after it's been a long day. It looks so flattering too because it provides the perfect in between from matte to glowing/dewy skin. Truly perfection. Thank you Rhi
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I've only been using this primer for about 10 days, but so far I'm loving it. I used some of my friend's a few weeks ago before a night out and my makeup looked amazing after hours so I KNEW I had to buy it! I have pretty dry skin but I like having a demi-matte finish on my makeup and this doesn't disappoint. I feel like it keeps makeup from seeping into my pores but doesn't dry me out or feel cakey. It almost feels like a moisturizer when I apply it and it feels tacky so my makeup sticks to it. You also get a ton of product so it's worth the investment and the packaging is really nice. I also love that it isn't really scented.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
The packaging itself, in my opinion, is worth $32. Now lets talk about the product itself. It is a soft pink cream that is lightweight and has a similar texture to a moisturizer, which I like. It feels soft on the skin when applied and it does not feel too matte. Sometimes magnifying primers, such as Rimmel Stay Matte (the only one I owned prior to this Fenty Beauty Primer), while it holds makeup well during extremely hot temperatures, it feels tight on the skin because it is too mattifying (I can really feel that there is product sitting on my skin).

This primer feels nice and soft during and after application. My skin feels moisturized and hydrated without feeling like an oil-slick. It has a soft-matte finish, in my opinion. It pairs well with the Pro Filt'r Foundation and a few other foundations that I own. It extends the wear of my makeup without being too dry or chalky. As always, I cannot attest to the pore-filling and blurring properties of this primer.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This primer right here has got to be literally the best primer I have used by far, this is hydrating, but not to much, no tacky feeling at all, blurs out your pores and blemishes. I have dry, sensitive, combo skin and this has worked so well with me skin. I highly recommend this product, it truly is an amazing line of makeup. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
Chandni P.
The packaging is very nice. The primer itself is lightweight and has a texture somewhat like a moisturizer which I love. As soon as the primer hits your skin it feels so soft and it does not feel too matte. The primer feels nice and smooth during and after the application. My skin feels hydrated without feeling oily. It is the best smoothing primer I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this primer.
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
OMG. I couldn't believe my skin when I used this the first time. The packaging is beautiful and classy looking. The pump puts out the perfect amount and the product goes on seamlessly. A little goes a long way so one bottle has lasted me several months. The smell is very clean and just the primer alone makes my skin more taut and pores smaller. The price point seemed high at around $36/bottle but when I realized how long it was going to last, totally ok spending it. And it makes my foundation (also Fenty) last all day long. And I'm an ER nurse with 12 hour shifts, do that's saying something! Love this stuff!
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Creamy super smooth primer. It soaks easily into my skin but isn’t over greasy and hydrates my skin but has a matte finish. When I applied foundation over it with the pro filt’r foundation they worked seamlessly together! Love the beautiful foundation and primer duo. Attached I just have foundation and primer on.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Best primer I have ever tried. I have very oily skin and am really picky with what I put on my face. I got the FENTY BEAUTY primer and foundation as a Christmas gift, after several weeks of being able to test it out I will not be choosing any other primer. This primer has a very smooth consistency and left my face feeling moisturized but not greasy. It really helped control the oil on my oily skin and helped my makeup last flawlessly for the entire day.
Jessy E.
Conover , NC
Sinch purchasing the Pro Filt’r foundation, I personally have not used another brand! I love the foundation and the way it makes my skin look. Recently I purchased the primer and I have some mixed feelings about it. I love how light it feels. It dries quick and I definitely think it helps make my foundation apply smoother and lasts longer. However I don’t think the primer is super blurring nor is it 100% necessary to buy but I’ll use it since I have it.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Is this primer good for combo skin?
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Good for como skin?
Kayla U.
Lansing, IL
I'm dying to try the fenty beauty line. Are the products any good ?
Alexis O.
Everybody & their mom is losing their mind over this foundation, is it worth the hype???
Ashley K.
Does this primer fill in your pores ?