BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #73 in Face Primer

Give it to me quick:

A shine-stopping, pore-diffusing primer that smooths the way for better foundation application and longer wear with an instant retouch effect.

Tell me more: Nothing is sexier than touch-worthy skin: Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer is the first step to getting there. Paired with Pro Filt'r Foundation, this oil-free primer smooths away the look of pores, visibly evens skin tone and texture, and instantly absorbs shine without feeling dry or chalky. That means smoother foundation application and longer makeup wear.

Unlike a basic mattifying primer, Pro Filt’r’s cushiony, touch-me-now texture mattifies skin with the lightest-possible feel, for a full-on sensorial experience. And the universal invisipink formula? It’s not just pretty—it creates a filter-like blurring effect and melts instantly into all skin tones without a trace. Pro Filt’r works all day to help makeup last longer, feeling lightweight and comfortable, so you don’t have to worry about your skin—and you’ll be ready for anything.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TALC, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CORAL POWDER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XANTHAN GUM, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492).

• I want this soooooooobad1 Answers
  • Im hoping to get my hands on some of rhiannas products soon!1 Answers
  • Does this primer fill in your pores ? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I have been using it for about a week now and its probably the best smoothing primer I have ever tired (and believe me I’ve tired a lot). Like I’ve mentioned I have some texture on my nose and cheeks that absolutely drives me crazy! I have tried other primers that claim to do the same things and usually they just end up making my skin look dry and cause my makeup to ball up and look cakey. But this primer doesn’t do either of these things! I think it has a lot to do with its creamy texture. A lot of smoothing primers can feel like straight silicone (aka the Smashbox photo finish primer) while there is nothing wrong with that feel it tends to not play well with others. But this primer has this very creamy almost moisturizer like texture which helps it to smooth out the skin but not completely dry it out. I would definitely recommend this primer to any one looking for something to even out their skin before makeup application! So far it seems to work really well in my dry areas as well as the areas of my skin that get oily.
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI
For reference, I have normal/slightly oily skin with a tiny bit of acne and VERY large pores.  I used this with the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation and a few others.  I didn't find that this did much of anything to my skin.  The Fenty foundation was a mess so I'm basing this on my experience with my other foundations.  I found that this did nothing for my pores at all.  They were no less visible, in my opinion.  I did notice that my foundation glided on a little better, so that was a plus.  My skin also didn't get all that much shine to it that day, so that's another plus.  However, that isn't anything that I can't get from any other primer.  My drugstore primers do the exact same thing.  This definitely isn't a horrible primer.  It's decent, just nothing special.  There's nothing about this that would make me feel like I need this over other primers.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite foundation. Prior to this I was using hourglass, but I was having issues with the foundation emphasizing dry patches (boo eczema). I will say that I was a bit hesitant trying this because of the matte finish, but lawd, when it set... i kid you not, my face looked effing flawless. A few pointers if you're planning on using this foundation:

- you need to press the foundation in to your face, not do circular motions.
- I prefer a buffer brush over a beauty blender, but honestly, you can use either.
- if you are using a beauty blender, damp will help with light coverage while dry will help with full coverage.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This primer right here has got to be literally the best primer I have used by far, this is hydrating, but not to much, no tacky feeling at all, blurs out your pores and blemishes. I have dry, sensitive, combo skin and this has worked so well with me skin. I highly recommend this product, it truly is an amazing line of makeup. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
I thought I wasn't going to like this primer, but turns out I love it. It smells good and I hate that I can't describe what it smells like. Consistency is great, reminds me of lotion... I've seen reviews saying it doesn't get tacky when for me it does. Foundation stays put with this primer and it is amazing! It blurred out my pores and fine lines instantly. Packaging is gorgeous, love the pump and the glass bottle. My new favorite primer!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I couldn't wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty. Now that I have, I really like the primer, it went on smooth and felt very nice once it was on my face, doesn't feel greasy. It has a nice light scent as well. I dont have large pores, so I'm not sure if it covers. I use hourglass, but i think i may have found a new primer.  FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
Xaena S.
Xaena S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my new holy grail primer. Hands down the best I have tried. It smells a little funny but it goes on so nicely and leaves my skin feeling SO soft and gives a good base for my foundation to grip to. Makes my makeup last all day without sliding or moving around. It's very mattifying just as it says. My t zone usually gets really oily but not with this primer. Even the packaging is nice. The bottle is glass and has a pump. For 32 dollars I think it's the best of its competitors.
Riya D.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I've never used primers with silicone because it emphasizes my very dry skin and balls up around my nose. This primer is so amazing!! It not only blurs your pores but it provides good hydration and doesn't look flaky on dry patches. Also noticeably extends the wear time on my foundation by hours longer than usual. I almost passed it up but I'm so glad I didn't. I'm so impressed, my new holy grail primer! If you have severely dry skin but also large pores, you need to try this one~
Lillian F.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
The foundation is a nice coverage , love how it gives me a natural look , and you can build up to your liking , and there’s so many shades it’s impossible not to get your skin tone right, the only thing I don’t really don’t like , is the primer , if you have really big pores , product is not for you no, if you have perfect skin no blemishes then it’ll work great
Emily K.
Emily K.
This primer is amazing it feels like a moisturizer going on the skin. When you rub it into the skin it immediately starts to melt into the skin leaving the skin looking soft, smooth and filtered. The primer looks so good under any foundation and makes your skin look amazing. It has a little bit of a stick to it so your foundation sticks to it and last longer. It made my foundation last all day. It is also a good price for the product
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Everybody & their mom is losing their mind over this foundation, is it worth the hype???
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Lansing, IL
I'm dying to try the fenty beauty line. Are the products any good ?
arii A.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Good for como skin?
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.
Edmonton
What effects does the primer have on the skin? It says pore diffusing, but do you really notice a difference?
neeam j.
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
I really want to buy this but waiting for an opinion from someone who is literally pale like me. Is there a shade for people porcelain? Or lighter?