BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #5 in Face Primer

Give it to me quick:

A shine-stopping, pore-diffusing primer that smooths the way for better foundation application and longer wear with an instant retouch effect.

Tell me more: Nothing is sexier than touch-worthy skin: Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer is the first step to getting there. Paired with Pro Filt'r Foundation, this oil-free primer smooths away the look of pores, visibly evens skin tone and texture, and instantly absorbs shine without feeling dry or chalky. That means smoother foundation application and longer makeup wear.

Unlike a basic mattifying primer, Pro Filt’r’s cushiony, touch-me-now texture mattifies skin with the lightest-possible feel, for a full-on sensorial experience. And the universal invisipink formula? It’s not just pretty—it creates a filter-like blurring effect and melts instantly into all skin tones without a trace. Pro Filt’r works all day to help makeup last longer, feeling lightweight and comfortable, so you don’t have to worry about your skin—and you’ll be ready for anything.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TALC, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CORAL POWDER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XANTHAN GUM, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492).

• Primer good for dry skin? Is it thick and moisturizing?2 Answers
  • I want this soooooooobad1 Answers
  • Im hoping to get my hands on some of rhiannas products soon!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I have been using it for about a week now and its probably the best smoothing primer I have ever tired (and believe me I’ve tired a lot). Like I’ve mentioned I have some texture on my nose and cheeks that absolutely drives me crazy! I have tried other primers that claim to do the same things and usually they just end up making my skin look dry and cause my makeup to ball up and look cakey. But this primer doesn’t do either of these things! I think it has a lot to do with its creamy texture. A lot of smoothing primers can feel like straight silicone (aka the Smashbox photo finish primer) while there is nothing wrong with that feel it tends to not play well with others. But this primer has this very creamy almost moisturizer like texture which helps it to smooth out the skin but not completely dry it out. I would definitely recommend this primer to any one looking for something to even out their skin before makeup application! So far it seems to work really well in my dry areas as well as the areas of my skin that get oily.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I have been wanting to try fenty beauty ever since I saw Rihanna released this line. I mainly respect it because in ghostly white and it's always so hard to find a foundation my color and she understands my needs! Thanks woman! Onto the primer- I got a sample of this with a purchase I made at Sephora recently and it felt more like a lotion than it did a primer in my opinion. It did go on smooth and my makeup stayed on all day. I just read someone else's review and they said this primer has a ton of silicone in it and is not good for acne prone skin so it may be good that I only had a sample. I probably won't repurchase. But I'm coming for that extra white foundation!
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Let's talk about some primer realness. First, let me tell you that my skin ranges from combo to oily, so I am very meticulous about what products I put on my face because I don't want my skin breaking out or getting even oilier but I don't want too much of a matte finish either because then I feel like my face looks powdery and dull. So when I saw it was labeled "soft matte" it caught my attention. And as true as the label states, it is! After applying the primer on my face I can instantly visibly see the size of my pores reduce and my face looks "filtered" aka, the texture of my skin looks like it's been refined and blurred out. It feels smooth on my skin but not siliconey either, which I like because often times primers that have silicone break up my makeup. So it was love at first sight, love at first touch, but the real question is...would this love relationship LAST? Well, I can happily say that after trying the primer multiple times in long periods of the day, it's a go-to for me now. My makeup looks flawless all day without it showing any signs of oil seeping through, and looks like I have just finished applying my makeup even after it's been a long day. It looks so flattering too because it provides the perfect in between from matte to glowing/dewy skin. Truly perfection. Thank you Rhi
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI
For reference, I have normal/slightly oily skin with a tiny bit of acne and VERY large pores.  I used this with the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation and a few others.  I didn't find that this did much of anything to my skin.  The Fenty foundation was a mess so I'm basing this on my experience with my other foundations.  I found that this did nothing for my pores at all.  They were no less visible, in my opinion.  I did notice that my foundation glided on a little better, so that was a plus.  My skin also didn't get all that much shine to it that day, so that's another plus.  However, that isn't anything that I can't get from any other primer.  My drugstore primers do the exact same thing.  This definitely isn't a horrible primer.  It's decent, just nothing special.  There's nothing about this that would make me feel like I need this over other primers.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This primer right here has got to be literally the best primer I have used by far, this is hydrating, but not to much, no tacky feeling at all, blurs out your pores and blemishes. I have dry, sensitive, combo skin and this has worked so well with me skin. I highly recommend this product, it truly is an amazing line of makeup. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
Audrey R.
WINDOW ROCK, AZ
Like this, a few times and noticed it only works well with the Fenty foundation. My make up stays on all day and I will continue to use it up, but thinking of going back to my usual primer.
Update so after a few days of use, it made me breakout. I've never had that happen with my usual primer. So will not use anymore and give away.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This foundation by Rihanna is amazing! Let me start off by saying I have stuck with the same foundation for the past 3 years. I didn't want to try anything else because I was afraid that I wouldn't like it. Fenty turned out to be only a dollar less than this previous foundation, and I immediately loved it! It has a watery consistency, so it will dry fast but that's ok because I can work in sections. This foundation keeps you matte all day, and you will not have to blot or be afraid of getting oily throughout the day. I love it!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite foundation. Prior to this I was using hourglass, but I was having issues with the foundation emphasizing dry patches (boo eczema). I will say that I was a bit hesitant trying this because of the matte finish, but lawd, when it set... i kid you not, my face looked effing flawless. A few pointers if you're planning on using this foundation:

- you need to press the foundation in to your face, not do circular motions.
- I prefer a buffer brush over a beauty blender, but honestly, you can use either.
- if you are using a beauty blender, damp will help with light coverage while dry will help with full coverage.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
You need this primer to make the foundation work well. But, this is definitely the best primer I've tried - and I do not like primers at all. This is gorgeous and doesn't feel super siliconey! It works beautifully with the foundation. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
Edit: I have no idea how that picture got there. I didn't post it and I have no idea what it is. I can't seem to get rid of it.
Nathalie N.
miami
This product is amazing. If I had to pick
this would be my all time favorite makeup product ever! I would 100% recommend
this product to anyone and everyone. I have bought 3 of these and I am
obsessed. I got all my friends hooked up on it as well!!!! I think you guys
should definitely try this ASAP. I am 10 out of 10 percent sure you will
love it as much as I do.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Good for como skin?
Alexis O.
Everybody & their mom is losing their mind over this foundation, is it worth the hype???
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Is this primer good for combo skin?
Kayla U.
Lansing, IL
I'm dying to try the fenty beauty line. Are the products any good ?
Ashley K.
Does this primer fill in your pores ?