BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #90 in Makeup Sponges

Give it to me quick: A 3-sided, latex-free makeup sponge perfect for applying and blending all formulas.

Tell me more: A 3-sided makeup sponge designed without latex—perfect for applying and blending all formulas.

Use the slanted edge for controlled stippling, the mini-moon edge for targeted coverage (perfect for the under eyes), and the rounded end for all-over buffing.

No matter the formula—liquid, cream, or powder—the Precision Makeup Sponge 100 lets you customize your coverage, born to deliver fast, easy, seamless results every time.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

• What's the difference between this and a real technique sponge1 Answers
  • How does this sponge work? Is it stiff when damp? Does it absorb al...2 Answers
  • How good is this sponge? It blends well?Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Imani H.
Imani H.
So I got this sponge on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not a big sponge user so it shocked me that I liked this at all. Compared to a beauty blender I think they are very comparable; at $4 cheaper i would definitely pick this sponge more often. One thing I do like a beauty blender for is the pointed tip, which makes getting into the inner eye area so much easier. This sponge has the advantage of making baking easier with the flat side. While they both have pros and cons; this sponge is super soft and definitely worth the price!
Nereida R.
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
This is my new beauty blender or sponge whatever you want to call it. It so so soft softer than the original beauty blender. The way it was cut gives you the ability to apply all over the face n its cut just right to be able to apply your concealer. You can use it wet or dry depends what coverage ur wanting. It is $16 I don't know the durability yet but so far I love the feel n application
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
I took a chance buying this sponge instead of replacing my beautyblender, and so far I am highly impressed. It feels soft and it works well with the natural planes of the face. The smooth edge on the tip especially is good for the under eye area, and the edges in general are great for baking and applying creme contour. if you're looking for a less expensive sponge, I suggest this.
Emily K.
Emily K.
I really like this beauty sponge. It is very soft on the skin and blends my makeup amazingly. I like how it has a flat side with a flat edge to get small areas like under the eyes and around the nose. I also like the flat side for my forehead and cheeks it gets the larger areas blended easier. I also liked using it wet over dry.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
So I never thought I would say this but I think I like it a little more or just as much as my beauty blender! With this foundation it didn't soak up any product it directly applied it to the skin when I used it damp! And blended out the contours and concealers beautifully! Very pleased with this sponge! $16 too!
Toshira A.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was completely skeptical about the brand as a whole but OH MY GOSH!! It is half the price of the Beauty Blender and it works so much better!! It is flawless. The sides are perfectly cut. It cleans better and easier than the Beauty Blender too! No dye comes out like some Beauty Blenders either.
Monika S.
Monika S.
Ruston Louisiana
It's light, very sqishy, blends everything smoothly. I use it everyday now since it has launched. Cheaper than the beauty blender but works better. Very easy to use due to its flat side on the side and top. I would definitely buy it again. Very Impressed. ♥️
Karla R.
Karla R.
compton, CA
The material of this sponge feels almost or exactly the same as the original beauty blender. But it cost less than the original beauty blender. The shape is unique with the flat side and round side , blends out make up beautifully
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
When my puppy ate my beauty blender i was hesitant to try this, but i'm so happy i bought it! i love it! i love that it has a flat side and also a flat top! great for your nose and small areas! deff worth it!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
So I purchased this to compare to the brush with the mindset that I would return the one I didn’t like. I kept both it’s super easy to use even dry it made the foundation so full coverage it was crAzy I love it.
Iris G.
Iris G.
How does this sponge work? Is it stiff when damp? Does it absorb alot of prodoct?
Emily A.
Emily A.
How does the quality of this sponge compare to a beautyblender? From pictures I've seen it looks like you get 2/3 the size of a bb for $4 less... true/false?
Yudeisi C.
Yudeisi C.
Is it better than beauty blender? worth it?
Safeena V.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
How does this compare to the original beauty blender?
Nadja C.
Nadja C.
What's the difference between this and a real technique sponge