BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #56 in Makeup Sponges

Give it to me quick: A 3-sided, latex-free makeup sponge perfect for applying and blending all formulas.

Tell me more: A 3-sided makeup sponge designed without latex—perfect for applying and blending all formulas.

Use the slanted edge for controlled stippling, the mini-moon edge for targeted coverage (perfect for the under eyes), and the rounded end for all-over buffing.

No matter the formula—liquid, cream, or powder—the Precision Makeup Sponge 100 lets you customize your coverage, born to deliver fast, easy, seamless results every time.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

• What's the difference between this and a real technique sponge1 Answers
  • Which one is better? FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Precision Makeup Spo...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Millicent C.
Besssstttttt beauty sponge ever besides the beauty blender as well. It is a little bit smaller than the actual beauty blender but I love it! It soooo soft it little just softly bounces of your face and it blends your foundation like a dream and it is also a little bit more cheaper than the actual beauty blender. I definitely recommend for you to try this you won’t regret it.
Erika E.
Okay so I am allergic to latex so the fact that this sponge is made without is major!
I purchased mine at my local Sephora store for I think $16.
I love the shape and it is super soft and does get the job done,but it is not a beauty blender replacement.
It does blend my concealer beautifully,but it soaks up a bit too much of it.
All things considered it is a great buy!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love me some rihanna!!!!! And everything she touches she makes sure it’s perfect first!! I love how easily I can blend with it! It definitely works better for me than a lot of other brands I have tried. Definitely recommend!!!
Imani H.
So I got this sponge on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not a big sponge user so it shocked me that I liked this at all. Compared to a beauty blender I think they are very comparable; at $4 cheaper i would definitely pick this sponge more often. One thing I do like a beauty blender for is the pointed tip, which makes getting into the inner eye area so much easier. This sponge has the advantage of making baking easier with the flat side. While they both have pros and cons; this sponge is super soft and definitely worth the price!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love Rihanna so when i found out she was coming out with make-up products I had to buy it. I really like this sponge the only thing i was disappointed my first wash it ripped not sure if i was to rough but i wouldn’t expect that to happen with Rihanna’s name on it.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I love this sponge more than the beauty blender. It is so soft and blends foundation and concealer out beautifully. Even when I use a brush, I take this sponge and blend my makeup out more for a more flawless application. The price is better than the beauty blender too.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
This sponge is really soft , a little too soft . For the price that it is I don’t think it’s that great of a value and I would rather purchase a beauty blender. It’s okay don’t get me wrong , just nothing special compared to everything else in the collection.
Morgan D.
Chicago
This beauty sponge is worth way more then Fenty is charging. I bought mine at Sephora for $16 and I have to say that it blends out my foundation perfectly on the daily. I would definitely recommend that you pick up one.
Rebecca O.
this is so freaking cute and let’s u get around all the and areas rather than the regular round shape I love this invention and it’s top on my blender list love love love thanks Rihanna I’m so impressed great product
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
My favorite and BEST beauty blender I have EVER used. It's so soft and blends very very well. I don't think I will ever be able to use any other kind of blender after using this blender from Fenty by Rihanna. The shape of it is just an incredible design. Round on one side flat on the other and the flat tip on the top of the blender is perfect for under the eyes. It feels like I get every single spot on my face.
Courtney E.
Is the Fenty Beauty, beauty blender worth the hype?
Iris Gijon G.
How does this sponge work? Is it stiff when damp? Does it absorb alot of prodoct?
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
This or the beauty blender, what is better and why?
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Precision Makeup Sponge 100. What do you guys think about this? Does it help you blend your makeup?