BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #97 in Makeup Sponges

Give it to me quick: A 3-sided, latex-free makeup sponge perfect for applying and blending all formulas.

Tell me more: A 3-sided makeup sponge designed without latex—perfect for applying and blending all formulas.

Use the slanted edge for controlled stippling, the mini-moon edge for targeted coverage (perfect for the under eyes), and the rounded end for all-over buffing.

No matter the formula—liquid, cream, or powder—the Precision Makeup Sponge 100 lets you customize your coverage, born to deliver fast, easy, seamless results every time.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Buy on Sephora
Imani H.
Imani H.
So I got this sponge on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not a big sponge user so it shocked me that I liked this at all. Compared to a beauty blender I think they are very comparable; at $4 cheaper i would definitely pick this sponge more often. One thing I do like a beauty blender for is the pointed tip, which makes getting into the inner eye area so much easier. This sponge has the advantage of making baking easier with the flat side. While they both have pros and cons; this sponge is super soft and definitely worth the price!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
I took a chance buying this sponge instead of replacing my beautyblender, and so far I am highly impressed. It feels soft and it works well with the natural planes of the face. The smooth edge on the tip especially is good for the under eye area, and the edges in general are great for baking and applying creme contour. if you're looking for a less expensive sponge, I suggest this.
Emily K.
Emily K.
I really like this beauty sponge. It is very soft on the skin and blends my makeup amazingly. I like how it has a flat side with a flat edge to get small areas like under the eyes and around the nose. I also like the flat side for my forehead and cheeks it gets the larger areas blended easier. I also liked using it wet over dry.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
So I never thought I would say this but I think I like it a little more or just as much as my beauty blender! With this foundation it didn't soak up any product it directly applied it to the skin when I used it damp! And blended out the contours and concealers beautifully! Very pleased with this sponge! $16 too!
Toshira A.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was completely skeptical about the brand as a whole but OH MY GOSH!! It is half the price of the Beauty Blender and it works so much better!! It is flawless. The sides are perfectly cut. It cleans better and easier than the Beauty Blender too! No dye comes out like some Beauty Blenders either.
Monika S.
Monika S.
Ruston Louisiana
It's light, very sqishy, blends everything smoothly. I use it everyday now since it has launched. Cheaper than the beauty blender but works better. Very easy to use due to its flat side on the side and top. I would definitely buy it again. Very Impressed. ♥️
A B.
A B.
Arlington, TX
Best makeup sponge I have ever used. Hands down. I’ve never used a beauty blender but have always heard real technique’s beauty sponge is very similar. I have used an assortment of their beauty sponges but nothing tops this one! I can’t stop reaching for it. I’ve only had it a week and I feel like I want to pick up a new one already
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I think that this is a great beauty blender. It is very soft and easy to use and I love that it has two flat sides, especially if you're someone like me who likes to bake.
Danyelle L.
Danyelle L.
Winterville, GA
This sponge is great! It is very soft and blends amazingly. The different angles of it give you more advantage when applying your makeup. It's about $16, but well worth it.
Riya D.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
This sponge is so squishy and the shape is perfect! The flat part is perfect to rest your fingers on while the round part bounces makeup perfectly into your skin.
Emily A.
Emily A.
How does the quality of this sponge compare to a beautyblender? From pictures I've seen it looks like you get 2/3 the size of a bb for $4 less... true/false?
Yudeisi C.
Yudeisi C.
Is it better than beauty blender? worth it?
Nadja C.
Nadja C.
What's the difference between this and a real technique sponge
Safeena V.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
How does this compare to the original beauty blender?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than the original??