FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Portable Highlighter Brush 140 uploaded by Carmen F.FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Portable Highlighter Brush 140 uploaded by Jasmine-Symone W.

BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Give it to me quick: A magnetic retractable highlighter brush that attaches to your favorite Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick for seamless blending in a snap.

Tell me more: Take your glow places it’s never been before. The magnetized Portable Highlighter Brush 140 was born to snap to your favorite Match Stix Shimmer Skinsticks, letting you create your own custom highlighting collection.

Slanted, soft synthetic brush hairs trace the angles of your face expertly designed to diffuse Shimmer Skinsticks with speed and precision you’d never imagine from a tool this petite. And thanks to its medium-density bristles, you can build glitz to your perfect level of impact.

Retractable and totally portable, this is a travel-friendly tool you’ll never leave home without.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Buy on Sephora
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased the Fenty Beauty Portable Highlighter Brush when I purchased the Freestyle Highlighting Duos and Match Stix. I like that it’s magnetic and it can connect to the Match Stix and the packaging is consistent together. The brush bristles are soft but the only downfall is that the bristles are short. There is more packaging than there is brush, which is what I don’t like about the brush. It makes it more concentrated on the product application but I prefer a fluffier brush so that my highlight isn’t as concentrated and more subtle.
Diamond P.
Jersey City , NJ
It’s an excellent product. Very expensive but totally worth the buy. I saw a lot of my favorite YouTubers review this product. Which instantly led me to shop online and buy. Still have it and honestly I use it everyday
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
I got the portable brush because it's cheaper and I thought it'd be useful for traveling. As a day to day brush, I wish I sprung for the non-portable brush. The bristles feel really short next to the bulky body of the packaging. I haven't cleaned it yet but, I'm worried it won't dry well. The bristles aren't as soft as I expected but, are concentrated so they get the job done! I have to rub my highlighter on with this, not tap or brush lightly.
Lissette N.
Lawrence
I saw this product in the store a few days back so I tried it on and it was soo high quality I love it. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Portable Highlighter Brush 140 ❤️
Jocelyn K.
Atlanta, GA
This brush actually comes in handy and blends wonderfully. I actually use it paired with the contour brush with my normal Fenty routine whether I am on the go or just sitting at my makeup table in front of my mirror.
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
This is acute little brush and easy to carry around, however and other highlight brush works better. This is expensive and NOT A NEED! Application was a struggle and the bristles weren't great. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Nini H.
Don't waste your time. You don't need this doesn't blend at all pulls to much on the skin n you have to work tripple as hard to blend out anything. You are better off with the brushes you already have. Not to mention on how bulky n awkward it is not a very conventional brush.
Arwa A.
As ADORABLE as this little brush is, it's by far the worst in the collection. Very stubby and hard to blend anything. It's also just too small to grip properly. I was not a fan and it seems like my opinion is shared by others. For the price point, no bueno.
Joyce B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this little brush. The shape of it is perfect for highlighting. And it’s got that flawless Fenty package design. The brush is magnetic and will stick with the other magnetized packages in the line—so cute.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
I really love the packaging of this brush and the fact that it's magnetic so you can attach it to the match sticks but performance wise it's just not worth it. It doesn't blend or apply product very well.
Victoria I.
Where can I find it? only in sephora??
Diamond P.
Jersey City , NJ
Is it really worth the buy?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work any good???
Anabell C.
Leonora M.
pristina
Does this magnet really works?

back