FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Maha S.FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Joe P.FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150 uploaded by Joe P.

BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

Give it to me quick: A magnetic retractable contour and concealer brush that attaches to your favorite Match Stix Matte Skinstick for seamless sculpting and blending in a snap.

Tell me more: Blend in, but stand out. The magnetic Portable Contour & Concealer Brush attaches to its perfect partner—Match Stix Matte Skinstick—so you can correct, conceal, contour or simply touch up wherever, whenever.

Smoothly tapered, soft synthetic bristles are cut for foolproof precision, letting you instantly blend Matte Skinstick’s buildable, powder-soft formulas until you’ve achieved just the right amount of coverage.

Retractable and totally portable, this is a travel-friendly tool you’ll never leave home without.

Buy on Sephora*
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
This is a very handy and portable contour & concealer brush. The soft bristles really help to blend the cream of the match sticks from Fenty Beauty. I love how it's magnetic and can click right to the match sticks as well that way you don't lose it if your are traveling. Overall is this a needed brush, no but if you are looking for a portable touch up concealer brush then I would highly recommend it!
shanna L.
Brooklyn
This brush makes it so easy to apply my concealer. I used to use a beauty blinder but this is much better. The two things I hated about the beauty blinder is that the sponge would Absorb the foundation and my hands would get all messy, this product fixed both of those issues.
Christine B.
I really, really love this brush. Bought it because I usually use blending sponges and wanted to try something different. Works awesome with the Fenty concealer and I would definitely purchase or recommend this product. The case is magnetic so when placed next to the Fenty concealer they connect which I thought was really cool.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I actually love this brush for powder highlighter. I've used it with the cream highlighter and contour, and it worked but I like sponges better for that. This is great with powder products, and I especially like it for highlight and use it almost daily for that purpose.
Jessica Y.
I was hesitant on getting this brush because it is half the length of my usual face brushes. I finally caved and ordered it. I do not regret it. It is so soft and is perfect for blending my fenty matchstix products. It sticks right with them too so it makes travelling so simple. I would reconmend it.
Kori K.
I originally only bought the brushes out of some weird need to have the whole collection. In the end, this is the only one I'm keeping. It's perfect with the contour stick. Sure, it's a "travel" brush, but I use it daily.
Tiffany S.
This portable brush is amazing. Packaging is great and you can magnetize lt alongside your matchstix. So you’ll never lose I️t. It’s soft and gets the job done.
Anna V.
I really want to give this a try & see if is really good as people said it is:) i am currently waiting for it to be restocked again:) I'm so excited 😆
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
I love love love the shimmer stick, it blends out so smoothly and gives you a noticeable glow. I am very happy with my purchase,
Jeanette K.
My sister in law has this and she lets me use it . This thing is awesome its worth buying. It’s just the right size !
Nadja C.
Are the brushes really worth it ?
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
What are your thoughts on the new line??
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Can it easily blend?
Erika M.
Doral, FL
Afrovictim V.
Genial! Una brocha bastante espesa en cantidad de pelos...