BY FENTY BEAUTY #9 in Face & Body Glitter

What it is:
A limited-edition, glittering puff pre-packed with superfine, 3D shimmer, designed for dabbing directly all over the body.

What it does:
Like no body luminizer you’ve ever seen before, this limited-edition pom-pom ornament is pre-packed with superfine 3D shimmer, born to let loose with every touch. Just dab and glow.

Ultra soft and plush, Fairy Bomb makes old school glam an everyday luxury, delivering smooth, hyper-reflective glitter in all its glory. Bless your body from head to toe in a superfine glittering veil: The holiday-ready shade, Candy Sparks, coats skin in the perfect glimmering, iridescent pink designed to light up all skin tones. Plus, it’s softly scented with irresistible vanilla-coconut for a full-on sensorial experience you can’t get enough of.

Ingredients: Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Vanillin, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

Suggested Usage:
-Dab the pre-filled puff over your entire body for the ultimate bejeweled finish.

• How does it look in the skin? Does it get on the clothes ...1 Answers
  • Guys I’ve been debating getting the FENTY BEAUTY by Rihan...2 Answers
  • Is this flattering on fair skin?1 Answers
Madison L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super cute! Pretty much a novelty item really, kinda hard to get product out, and pretty much just a full body highlight if you’re actuallly gonna use it! But it’s super cute! And a pretty good price
dorsa M.
I used this on my body and i love it but to be honest it's pricey really pricey. Idk it depends on you honestly so yeah
Emily L.
J’aime tellement l’idée du packaging et de l’utilisation 😍😍 le hic je trouve un peu cher pour une houppette poudrée 😜
Stephanie L.
Brampton
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve never actually tried this but I’d think it’s pretty good. Also I love anything fenty so I’d be bias hehe
Katia S.
Syria . lattakia
Sounds great i wish to yry this product ... the reviews looks great and I like the backage and the sponge ...
Alyssa C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh deary me. I was so disappointed when my FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Mini Fairy Bomb turned out to be a total bust. After I ordered it, I noticed comments popping up from other's who had bought it saying that their little bombs didn't work. Unfortunately, mine was the same. This little, adorable snowball-like puff is supposed to have shimmery powder in it that you can apply to your skin with a pat of the puff. But, with my fairy bomb, I had to wack the crap out of the thing, onto my skin, to get anything to come out of it. When powder finally did come out, there was very little of it, unlike the product photo that shows a full out powder streak across the model's arm. You really shouldn't have to beat yourself up in order to get a product to work! (Seriously!). Not worth the $25 CAD I paid for it. Plus, it turns out that the powder is scented and it isn't a very good scent... It's sweet, but not in a good way. It's weird....
Sadly, this is definitely a product on the return list.
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
What is this product for?
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Wow so this is completely different, does it work, How do you use this?
Annette B.
Sheboygan, WI
Hi is this worth the price and would it make a great gift?
Rabail A.
Dubai.
Is it worth buying
Heather S.
Is this gift/ornament that you can hang on the tree?