BY FENTY BEAUTY #10 in Face & Body Glitter

What it is:
A limited-edition, glittering puff pre-packed with superfine, 3D shimmer, designed for dabbing directly all over the body.

What it does:
Like no body luminizer you’ve ever seen before, this limited-edition pom-pom ornament is pre-packed with superfine 3D shimmer, born to let loose with every touch. Just dab and glow.

Ultra soft and plush, Fairy Bomb makes old school glam an everyday luxury, delivering smooth, hyper-reflective glitter in all its glory. Bless your body from head to toe in a superfine glittering veil: The holiday-ready shade, Candy Sparks, coats skin in the perfect glimmering, iridescent pink designed to light up all skin tones. Plus, it’s softly scented with irresistible vanilla-coconut for a full-on sensorial experience you can’t get enough of.

Ingredients: Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Vanillin, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

Suggested Usage:
-Dab the pre-filled puff over your entire body for the ultimate bejeweled finish.

• How does it look in the skin? Does it get on the clothes ...1 Answers
  • Guys I’ve been debating getting the FENTY BEAUTY by Rihan...2 Answers
  • Is this flattering on fair skin?1 Answers
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
This looks absolutely beautiful. It makes you look like you have a sculpted diamonds on your skin. It’s not chunky glitter it’s really fine and buildable. It doesn’t really irritate your skin either which I like. It’ll work for every skin tone I am fair but I did try it on on a darker skin tone and it looked very beautiful.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a fan. This brand in general doesn't impress me too much. This item specifically is definitely something you can buy at Target for far less. Not something I would spend money on. In all honesty it seems more like the name itself sells not the product.
Karen M.
Decatur, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
First of all the packaging is SUPER CUTE! BUT once you open it, where do I put the pom pom? The packaging is cute and all but inefficient. Since its a ball it will be rolling around on your vanity. The glitter inside is a nice pinky/purplely iridescent shade.
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. It gives just enough shimmer . So cute and beautiful. Cons are it’s mini but that’s obvious. Affordable. Lasts all day . I love this as a highlight or all over shimmer . I bought tons of these
Jaylin P.
Rochester New York
Love it so much the packaging is so beautiful and simple to open and it’s a bit pricey but still love it I love the glitter and I love the way it shows on our person skin no matter what skin type they are
Brooklyn M.
united states
Purchased at: Sephora
Way smaller than expected bought it online. Its such a cute little stocking stuffer for an affordable price my sister will love it I picked one up for myself and its very shimmery but not over powering.
Sissy S.
South Bend
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a MUST HAVE for any girl who loves makeup! My sister has one and she loves it. I’ve seen her use it and I’ve just been meaning to get my own! It’s an easy mini fairy bomb that can fit in your purse and it’s easy to wash.
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely paying for this product is worth it!! Seriously worth the buy! I totally recommend that you should tell your friends and family and even colleagues to use this! Does exactly what you wish for! Amazing product for an amazing price that doesn't cost anything arm and a leg!
Alyssa B.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great for a Christmas gift and looks amazing on the skin. It works for any look on any skin tone. Its does come off and does make sparkle.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the glow and glitter effect it has on my skin. It isn’t overpowering and you can build it up to the level of intensity that you prefer
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
What is this product for?
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Wow so this is completely different, does it work, How do you use this?
Annette B.
Sheboygan, WI
Hi is this worth the price and would it make a great gift?
Rabail A.
Dubai.
Is it worth buying
Heather S.
Is this gift/ornament that you can hang on the tree?