BY FENTY BEAUTY

A magnetized trio of long-wear, light-as-air makeup sticks curated by skin tone, with two Match Stix Matte Skinsticks to conceal and contour, and one Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick to highlight. With Match Stix Trios, take your complexion to the next level without the guesswork. Our pre-bundled sets make it easy to conceal, contour, and highlight on repeat. These light-as-air makeup sticks are expertly curated and magnetize together so you're always ready for anything. Each set comes with two Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks (conceal, contour), and one Match Stix SHIMMER Skinstick (highlight) all of which are weightless, easy to blend, and stay put. The cream-to-powder formulas are so seamless, it's impossible to tell where skin ends and makeup begins. They're buildable and LIVE to be layered in a range of combos that light up all skin tones. With a magnetic physical attraction, MATTE and SHIMMER Skinsticks click to each other, uniting for the total no-brainer, skin-defining package that's always at your beck and call. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I wanted to create a product that would be flexible, to give you your concealer, your contour, and your highlight. Match Stix lets you choose your best matches, and best of all, they're magnetic, so they click together and are easy to find in your bag. Match Stix Trios were customized to make it easy when doing your makeup: there are three steps and they're all in here." Rihanna, Brand Founder Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free. see more...

• FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Trio Conceal, Contour,...1 Answers
  • Is it possible to wear the highlighter on your eyes as an...7 Answers
  • Very eye catching,would definitely love to give this a try 1 Answers
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Trio Conceal, Contour, Highlight
  • "i really really love this product however my only concern is with the highlighter i wasn’t too sure how to apply it because it’s almost as if you’re not sure of whether it’s a powder or creamy like product so i wasn’t sure if to apply after i put on my power or after my foundation and concealer. i think it would be better if the highlighter were powder . [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-match-stix-trio-conceal-contour-highlight]" in 26 reviews
  • "these skin sticks are pretty nice!  the contour shade in this trio (amber) is a great cool-toned contour shade for light skin tones!  the concealer shade (linen) is a good match for my skin tone.  the highlight shade (starstruck) is such a pretty pinky highlight!  i loved purchasing these in a trio, i feel like it was a good price point for 3 sticks (they are $25 if you buy them separately)  the formula on these is a tad on the dry side, so if you have dry skin use with caution!  i tend to be on the combo/oily side so they work great for me!  i do recommend for combo/oily skin types." in 14 reviews
Liliana S.
Carrer de Viladomat, 27, Entresuelo 2B
In love with the combination of this three products, I love the way they look and the creamy texture and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, very light. Amazed by the way the product is design and is so easy to store.
Chloè W.
Málaga
Review for: Other more...
The formula is supposed to be long-wearing with a “light-as-air,” “blendable” texture that “lives to be layered” and has “buildable, creaseproof” coverage. They twist-up and are medium-sized with a domed edge. I found that applying to my fingertips worked better than direct application, as it enabled me greater control over coverage level as well as placement, and if you tend to apply over foundation, then this will help keep the Match Stix cleaner, too.The texture was thin, and it did seem to go from a “cream” in the tube to a more powder-like product once on the skin. They were fairly blendable with a few being more sparkly with less visible base color, which may not be for everyone, and others had a more pearl-like sheen that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. Most shades applied and blended out without lifting up foundation or pulling into pores (over bare skin), but the ones that did tended to have larger particles in them. They lasted between six and eight hours on me.
Nishat A.
Orillia
Worth the money. It's better then buying single ones in terms of price. Haven't used anything else after I started using this. I bought the shade medium and every stick matches perfectly. It blends out really smoothly. Would definitely re-purchase it.
Sydney H.
Review for: Light more...
I really like this product, I like how you get everything you need in one set. The contour shade is great for fair skin tones and you barely need to touch it to your skin for the colour to pay off, it will last me forever. The concealer shade is really beautiful, i was surprised at its coverage. I wasn't really too impressed with the highlight shade, it was a bit hard/waxy and you couldn't really notice it on the skin. A good tip is to warm it up by rubbing your finger on it for a bit and then apply with the finger, i don't suggest running the highlight shade directly on the skin. Other than that i think it's a great product and definitely worth the money compared to other cream contour/highlight kits out there.
Ashley P.
BATHGATE, BATHGATE
Review for: Light more...
I also got the Light Matchstick trio. The matte highlight shade sadly is too dark for me but the shimmer highlight is amazing! I almost didn't want to put the powders on because this stick was bright enough! It's called StarStruck and it's absolutely gorgeous. The shade Amber is the best cool toned Contour shade I've ever used. It blends so fast and looks really natural. I absolutely adored how my skin looked yesterday after using all my new Fenty products. They really are amazing. Attaching a photo where my Contour looks so good. I didn't use a powder Contour just this matchstick!
Kylynne J.
Review for: Light more...
My favourite thing about the match sticks is that you get a decent amount of product in each one, got it at Sephora was looking for just highlight came across these and decided to give it a try, I would recommend getting these for first time buyers. Reasonable price, easy to apply and stay on forever!
Farida I.
Egypt
Review for: Medium more...
Give it to me quick:
A magnetized makeup stick in a longwear, light-as-air matte formula to conceal, correct, contour, and touch up in 20 shades.

Tell me more:
Meet the magnetized longwear makeup sticks that come together in two light-as-air finishes and a shade lineup to satisfy your every need: MATTE Skinsticks conceal, correct, and contour. SHIMMER Skinsticks highlight, blush, and enhance—so you can mix and match, magnetize and multiply.
With Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks, conceal, correct, and contour in 20 shades obsessively fine-tuned and tested to look good on the full spectrum of skin tones.
Made to layer, the buildable cream-to-powder formula is weightless and super easy to blend, but also stays put. No creasing and caking when you apply it—so even the delicate undereye area is fair game.
And with a magnetic physical attraction, Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks click to each other, to their SHIMMER Skinstick alter egos, and to their ultimate blending partner, the Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150. So mix, match, click ’em together and you’re set.
Kerryn M.
Review for: Light more...
Great product. Come in amazing packaging. Long lasting. I have light skin with oily and this product has been amazing for me. It gives you a flawless finish and it comes with three: a concealer, contour and a highlighter. It saves you money by you buying the trio other than you buying each individually. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something that is quick to apply and can stick it in your handbag. You can find this on their website, www.fentybeauty.com FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Trio Conceal, Contour, Highlight
ERRON B.
South Africa
I loooove this product , the packaging is amazing, I like the fact that it is magnetically held together ,contour stick - the contour blends very nice , the highlighter , you know it blinds you.
Jashreena A.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna!!!! What else can I say,so many shades to choose to suit yourself. Definitely one of the many things that I would like to have. Haven't seen any of the products been sold in my area,wish I could buy one
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is it possible to wear the highlighter on your eyes as an eyeshadow.
brianna d.
I want to try these so bad!! Is it worth it?
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
I just ordered some Fenty contour sticks and I was wonder what is the best way to blend? I’m used to presses powder contour so I want to make sure I can do just as good.
Sabrina S.
Lynn, MA
How much pigmentation is in the contour/concealer sticks? Seems a bit sheer/shimmery.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this good for someone new to contouring