BY FENTY BEAUTY

A magnetized trio of long-wear, light-as-air makeup sticks curated by skin tone, with two Match Stix Matte Skinsticks to conceal and contour, and one Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick to highlight. With Match Stix Trios, take your complexion to the next level without the guesswork. Our pre-bundled sets make it easy to conceal, contour, and highlight on repeat. These light-as-air makeup sticks are expertly curated and magnetize together so you're always ready for anything. Each set comes with two Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks (conceal, contour), and one Match Stix SHIMMER Skinstick (highlight) all of which are weightless, easy to blend, and stay put. The cream-to-powder formulas are so seamless, it's impossible to tell where skin ends and makeup begins. They're buildable and LIVE to be layered in a range of combos that light up all skin tones. With a magnetic physical attraction, MATTE and SHIMMER Skinsticks click to each other, uniting for the total no-brainer, skin-defining package that's always at your beck and call. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I wanted to create a product that would be flexible, to give you your concealer, your contour, and your highlight. Match Stix lets you choose your best matches, and best of all, they're magnetic, so they click together and are easy to find in your bag. Match Stix Trios were customized to make it easy when doing your makeup: there are three steps and they're all in here." Rihanna, Brand Founder Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free. see more...

• FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Trio Conceal, Contour,...1 Answers
  • Is it possible to wear the highlighter on your eyes as an...7 Answers
  • Very eye catching,would definitely love to give this a try 1 Answers
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Trio Conceal, Contour, Highlight
  • "i really really love this product however my only concern is with the highlighter i wasn’t too sure how to apply it because it’s almost as if you’re not sure of whether it’s a powder or creamy like product so i wasn’t sure if to apply after i put on my power or after my foundation and concealer. i think it would be better if the highlighter were powder . [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-match-stix-trio-conceal-contour-highlight]" in 26 reviews
  • "these skin sticks are pretty nice!  the contour shade in this trio (amber) is a great cool-toned contour shade for light skin tones!  the concealer shade (linen) is a good match for my skin tone.  the highlight shade (starstruck) is such a pretty pinky highlight!  i loved purchasing these in a trio, i feel like it was a good price point for 3 sticks (they are $25 if you buy them separately)  the formula on these is a tad on the dry side, so if you have dry skin use with caution!  i tend to be on the combo/oily side so they work great for me!  i do recommend for combo/oily skin types." in 14 reviews
Rachel P.
w hempstead
Review for: Medium more...
I love this one to contour with. I only have five middle ine not the other two but it works like magic. It blends very nicely and reasonably priced. As well it lasts A long time
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Pefect for a fabulous look and amazing contour!! super long lasting effect on your skin and look flawless
Saba A.
Cary
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg my new favorite contour sticks!!! These are SO easy to blend it’s unreal. The color range is wide making it available to all skin tones. I can’t wait to try the shimmer blush sticks!
Denise C.
Great Neck , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this kit. I reach for it every time I do my makeup. It’s perfect for traveling because of the stick form - and they are magnetic! The contour provides a sculpted look, concealer provides good coverage and highlight, and the highlighter is a pretty peach shimmer.
Yvette I.
Chicago
Review for: Medium more...
The trio conceal, contour, highlight, works great. The packaging is cute and is also magnetic so the products literally stick to one another. I will say that the packaging is small and compact, so its great to take traveling and there is a lot of product that makes it last longer.
Personally, the concealer does not work well under my eyes. It is a creamy consistency and I find that it seeps into my fine lines and it's fairly difficult to blend in unless I am really taking my time to do it. It matches my skin tone well, however, if I were to recommend this, I would recommend getting the singles rather then the trios and I would not recommend the concealer.
The contour stick is the primary reason why I bought this. It is AMAZING. It is very blendable, easy to apply, and you do not need to add a lot. A little goes a long way. It's blendable using a brush or sponge and lasts long all day. It does not have an orange tint and works so well!

Stephanie J.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s not the best if you have dry skin but just moisturize beforehand and it’s easy to use and reasonably priced
Cassie k.
Minneapolis, MN
These are pretty good for what they are meant to do. I got the medium shade and thought it was too dark for me, but worry the light shade would be too light. I’m not a fan of the concealer and never use it.
Fernanda F.
West Valley City
Review for: Medium more...
OK so I was super exited to get these when they came out but i have to admit I’m not super in love with them... one thing I noticed is that the formula for this is not as creamy as I would expect. I hardly use the concealer stick because I like a creamier formula for under my eyes and this made my under eyes look a little dry. As far as the highlight stick, I don’t use that much either. Personally I tend to go for highlighters in a pressed powder because I feel like the stick one is harder to blend out. Also, this particular one in the medium set is a little sheer. The contour stick is my favorite.! I use this everyday for my contour.! Even though the formula isn’t as creamy as I thought, it still blends out super well and I love that you can get the match stix singles so next time I’ll definitely just get the one. I like the variety of shades that this has because I don’t always contour my face the same. Sometimes I go for a more dramatic so I like that I could get darker match stix for that.! Overall, I don’t hate this set but I’m also not in love with it either. It is really convenient for on the go especially since the packaging is magnetic so you’ll never lose them.!
KT M.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Medium more...
I really like the shades of these but I wish the formula was a little creamier. It’s a pretty good price for a concealer, contour, and highlight stick. You can buy a set for you skin tone or buy them individually which is also nice
Christina G.
Boston
Review for: Medium more...
LOVE THIS STUFF. I’ll start to apply all portions on my cheeks, forehead and jaw line. It’s blends in so nicely with a beauty blender and gives me definition all day! Will definitely continue to purchase.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is it possible to wear the highlighter on your eyes as an eyeshadow.
brianna d.
I want to try these so bad!! Is it worth it?
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
I just ordered some Fenty contour sticks and I was wonder what is the best way to blend? I’m used to presses powder contour so I want to make sure I can do just as good.
Sabrina S.
Lynn, MA
How much pigmentation is in the contour/concealer sticks? Seems a bit sheer/shimmery.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this good for someone new to contouring