BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #63 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick: A magnetized makeup stick in a longwear, light-as-air shimmer formula to highlight, blush, and bronze in 10 colorful shades that let you play.

Tell me more: Meet the magnetized longwear makeup sticks that come together in two light-as-air finishes and a shade lineup to satisfy your every need: MATTE Skinsticks conceal, correct, and contour. SHIMMER Skinsticks highlight, blush, and enhance—so you can mix and match, magnetize and multiply.

Match Stix SHIMMER Skinstick lets you highlight, blush, and enhance with its sick rainbow lineup: 10 universal colors that catch light in ways you never dreamed of.

From low-key tangerine sheen to all-out violet iridescence, the longwear cream-to-powder formula is weightless, blendable, and LIVES to be layered.

And with a magnetic physical attraction, Match Stix SHIMMER Skinsticks click to each other, to their MATTE Skinstick alter egos, and to their ultimate blending partner, the Portable Highlighter Brush 140. So mix, match, click ’em together and you’re set.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

STARSTRUCK: MICA, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

SINAMON: MICA, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, PARAFFIN, TRIBEHENIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

RUM: MICA, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

BLONDE: MICA, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491).

YACHT LYFE: ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850).

TRIPPIN: ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), CARMINE (CI 75470).

RIDIIIC: MICA, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850).

CHILI MANGO: MICA, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

CONFETTI: ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, MICA, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470).

UNICORN: MICA, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MALIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090).

• Is this highlighter more creamy or chalky??4 Answers
  • Okay so the colored ones. How much pigment are they and how would...1 Answers
  • Is it perect for oily skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i have fallen in love with this highlighter! the colour is gorgeous and the pigmiment and sparkle can range from natural to glitz depending what your going for. it’s on the pricey side but most good highlighters are. it was defiantly not as creamy as i was expecting, i usually use my finger to apply so i don’t ruin my makeup trying to smear it straight onto my face. but other then that amazing product!" in 30 reviews
  • "i am a medium skin tone with golden undertones and i found this to be a wonderful cream highlighter. it gave me the same vibes as trophy wife by fenty beauty without all the chunky glitter but in a more durable, unique form. there is soooo much product in this tube, making the price justifiable in my eyes. the formula is not oily, more waxy cream that applies just right onto the tops of my cheeks and turns into powder. does sheer out under a damp beauty blender, but not really an issue if you just blend out with fingers.
    works as a nice eyeshadow as well because it isn't tacky. can't wait to get the other colors and utilize its magnetic feature. " in 28 reviews
Jasmine B.
Review for: Starstruck more...
Although the consistency of this product is rather dry when applied directly onto the face, I still like it.  I have found that if you warm it up a little bit with your finger it applies much easier.  If you rub it back and forth on your face, you start to see more impact.  I blend the Shimmer Skinstick with my finger for a more natural look.

The  FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick  provide a subtle highlight.  If you are wanting something more noticeable, I recommend trying the  FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
VANESSA M.
Review for: Yacht Lyfe, Confetti, Starstruck, Trippin, Sinamon, Rum, Blonde, Ridiiic, Chili Mango, Unicorn more...
So these are my favorite products from the Fenty beauty line. I love every shade that these matchsticks come in, they are so pretty and so versatile. I literally went and bought every shade with the intention of using them on the eyes first because I knew these would work beautifully as eyeshadow bases, and they would be perfect to use on one of those rushed days. I’d love to use them all over my face is a highlight or using them on the eyes. Don’t be afraid to layer these to get a unique glow. I am just in love with these, if you are someone who is in doubt about this product go to the store and try them out and you will see the true beauty behind this unique product.

⬇ I posted a photo below in which I am wearing all FENTYBEAUTY ⬇ go to my instagram @ lafatbeauty to see more photos ⬇
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick
Kelly S.
Review for: Yacht Lyfe more...
I love the color! I love the concept.

For the price and based on the advertising, I expected more.

I’ve tried it on both my cheeks and eyelids

pros:
color is phenomenal - my dream color that would look great on cheeks and eyes.

cons:
My skin is dry and this does not have much spreading or moisturizing power. Even over moisturizer and primer it doesn’t really glide over my cheeks.

Pigmentation (my biggest complaint) it goes on but easily disappears when you try to blend. so what’s the purpose 🤷🏼‍♀️

When trying on my eyelids maybe I should have used a makeup brush or applicator. Gliding the product across my eyelid did not produce an even pigmented look

Overall this just didn’t deliver all I had hoped.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Heights
Review for: Yacht Lyfe more...
I was looking forward to trying this out as the colors are beautiful and unique. I was disappointed. I find it difficult to apply— the product is not smooth enough to apply directly to your cheek and it takes so much product and a lot of effort rubbing it between your fingers to melt it before you can tap it into your skin. Could not use my beauty blender to apply either. The color payoff at this point is minimal and the shimmer is practically nonexistent. I was hoping to use this in combination with powder blushes to enhance my cheekbones but there is almost no highlight to be found in this. The worst part was it looked EVEN WORSE when worn with the Fenty liquid foundation. Pretty big bummer if you ask me.
Dzana K.
Review for: Blonde more...
Rihanna wasn’t playing when she said she was going to change the makeup industry! I’ve never been a fan of stick highlighters, but this completely changed my mind! The formula is super creamy and easy to apply, but also doesn’t leave skin greasy! It’s super pigmented and shimmery which gives a BLINDING glow✨😍 The stick costs $25 which isn’t bad at all! I definitely recommend this highlighter !
Roselyn M.
Review for: Trippin more...
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick i stann Rihanna, the shimmer stixs are gorgeous and I love the different shades as well. It’s buildable meaning it can be sheer or blinding. It depends on your personal style but I highly recommend this product for anyone who’s a riri fan like I am or just wants a highlighter that’s different from the classical golden/ champagne color family
Meshelle N.
Deltona, ['', '', '']
Review for: Chili Mango, Rum more...
I don't know which is better with Rihanna's Fenty brand, the foundation or the highlighters! Literally one stroke and you have so much product! It is brightening, and glows for hours without a retouch. There are so many different shades and undertones, that her highlighters are perfect for everyone. I went into Sephora expecting to like Rum or cinnamon because they are more neutral colors. When I went in and saw how amazing chili mango looked on my skin I had to get that as well! The product itself is a cream to powder, and very easy to blend. Once again a little bit of product goes a long way, and I would highly suggest trying the different products on to see what works best for your skin. This highlighter stick though is absolutely fabulous! I would suggest this all day!
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Unicorn more...
I love Rihanna so much that I was willing to overlook my less than stellar past experiences with other products in the fenty line AND my aversion to stick highlighters. Unfortunately, I set myself up for disappointment. The color is unique and really flattering for fair cool skin tones. However, the application is so meh that the color isn’t done justice at all. It isn’t as pigmented as I’d hoped, and not at all to my surprise, it takes off my foundation as I attempt to apply because it just isn’t creamy enough. Maybe this would work better on bare skin. But I don’t know very many hunnies who rock purple highlighter with zero other face makeup. I hope riri works on her formulations and improves bc she has the right idea, but the execution has fallen flat in my humble opinion.
Angelee M.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Sinamon more...
so beautiful! the shimmer in these sticks are unreal.
very pigmented. i use them as highlights and as eyeshadow bases.
sinamon is a beautiful rose gold
rum is a beautiful golden bronze
sometimes i wish it wasn’t a stick, but it’s not difficult to use. need the proper brush to blend them out if you swipe it on the face. lately i’ve been rubbing a fan brush on the top of the highlighter then applying it to avoid blending it.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
Review for: Starstruck more...
I love this product. I got it right after the Fenty launch and at almost our. I use it on the high points of my face after my primer, and then layer a killawatt highlighter over it after I’ve done my complexion products. It’s a cream to powder finish, and I find it’s best to warm it up with my fingers and then apply it. I also swipe it on my eyes when I don’t feel like doing eyeshadow but want some color. A great muktitasking product. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick
Kayla D.
New Kensingtn, PA
How blendable are these? I've heard quite a few reviews saying that the stick itself is pretty firm and can tend to take some of your foundation off whenever you try to swipe it on. Has anyone experienced this? I really want to try this but don't know if it's worth it or not!
Catherine V.
Is this highlighter more creamy or chalky??
Sophie C.
Rudge, Pattingham
What does everyone think of the FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick? I’m dying for the lightest shade (I believe it’s called Starstruck) but there have been mixed reviews and I don’t want to waste my money. Thank you! X
Erika M.
Doral, FL
Which is your favorite?
Anisha R.
Is the Fenty beauty cream stick highlighter better than the Fenty beauty powder highlighter? They both seem amazing but which is more long-lasting and pigmented?