BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #26 in Concealer

Give it to me quick: A magnetized makeup stick in a longwear, light-as-air matte formula to conceal, correct, contour, and touch up in 20 shades.

Tell me more: Meet the magnetized longwear makeup sticks that come together in two light-as-air finishes and a shade lineup to satisfy your every need: MATTE Skinsticks conceal, correct, and contour. SHIMMER Skinsticks highlight, blush, and enhance—so you can mix and match, magnetize and multiply.

With Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks, conceal, correct, and contour in 20 shades obsessively fine-tuned and tested to look good on the full spectrum of skin tones.

Made to layer, the buildable cream-to-powder formula is weightless and super easy to blend, but also stays put. No creasing and caking when you apply it—so even the delicate undereye area is fair game.

And with a magnetic physical attraction, Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks click to each other, to their SHIMMER Skinstick alter egos, and to their ultimate blending partner, the Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150. So mix, match, click ’em together and you’re set.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: TRICAPRYLIN, C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, MICA, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

• I have neutral skin tone, what shade would you recommend ...1 Answers
  • Is this brand cruelty free?1 Answers
  • Is this a contouring stick or an all over foundation stic...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "fenty beauty match stix concealer 👈🏽swipe i have heard a lot about this brand and was excited to try the match stix. i got colour matched and was given shade linen which was one shade lighter for the concealer than if i chose to use the match stix as a foundation. it claims to be a magnetised makeup stick in a longwear, light-as-air matte formula to conceal, correct, contour, and touch up in 20 shades. i have been using this on top of my foundation, swiping the stick directly onto my under eye area and any area that needed concealing. i then blended with my finger. it blended really well and was a great colour. it does feel like it goes on as a light cream and you can really build the coverage to suit what you need. the concealer blended into a more powdery texture, i did find it collected a little throughout the day in my dry areas, but it provided good coverage! pros: 1. lightweight 2. blend-able & buildable 3. great colour range 4. love the match stix magnetic packaging cons: 1. not the cheapest at £21 each 2. i found it clung to drier areas a bit" in 27 reviews
  • "very good product. the packaging is cute. the shade range is just great. the coverage is good and it is okay to work with. since i have oily skin i really love it" in 14 reviews
Allison R.
I tested this product out at Sephora today. I will say, I did not purchase it(it was between that and another cool-tone creme contour and I personally liked the other one better on my skin), however I did have the CM girl apply it for me to see and applied it myself. First off, the packaging is classy and timeless! It isn't over the top and wild like a lot of brands are and I really love that. Second the formula was AMAZING. It truly was so creamy, so easily blendable, and the shade range of all her complexion products is out of this world! From the fair shades to the deep shades and with all types of undertones, I don't see many people having issues finding their color. The packaging also comes with a hidden magnetic strip to keep travel brushes connected to them which is super innovative and handy! I definitely will be going to purchase some of these and more of the beautiful products she came out with. Good job, RiRi, the line is amazing!
Jaydah S.
Miami
Review for: Walnut more...
Love this concealer! It matches my skin tone perfectly and comes in so many different shades that it could also be used to contour. Since i do tend to get oily skin this mattifying concealer is perfect for me. It’s provides me with just enough coverage that i like to wear it either by itself or under my foundation. The price is perfect, because there are other concealers out there that is way more expensive and does just what this concealer does. Fenty beauty is a great line that is reasonably priced! When these products first came out i thought they were going to be over the top expensive just because it’s Rihanna. I’m so happy they are aren’t and I’m already on my second bottle almost third!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Porcelain more...
I know this is sold as more of a concealer, but I've started using for a lot of different things and I love it! There's so many different shades and colors that I have a few darker shades that I use for contouring, as well as the Porcelain shade that matches my skin tone perfectly and is used as my main concealer. It has enough coverage that sometimes I just throw it on my face without any foundation or other product and I still feel covered enough! ALSO, the packaging is just so slick (& magnetic! I always have bobby pins stuck to the side of it) as well as really fun in the stick form. I usually stray away from stick products, but I just really love this one.
Angelee M.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Truffle more...
the fenty beauty packaging is so beautiful.
i’m probably going to save the boxes too 😭
i purchased the shade “TRUFFLE” for contouring.
i love that it’s a neutral/cool toned & not hella warm like most brown contour sticks..
it’s so creamy and pigmented, and blends out beautifully!
definitely going to repurchase this when i run out (a lot comes in the tube so it won’t be for a while)
price isn’t too bad, but i wish she should have 2 contour shades in a box (similar to the trios) for a better price.
Ashley C.
Review for: Amber more...
This is now my favorite cream contour item. I’m fair skinned with yellow undertones and I have found that most contouring products are darker brown and just make me look muddy or orange. This has a gray undertone and looks like an actual shadow instead of a dark bronzer. I like to apply it with a beauty blender instead of directly placing the product on my skin. I find I get a more natural contour that way and I can build the product if needed.
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: Amber more...
How do I love thee? So much that I went out and purchased a second Amber Skinstick to add to my travel kit!  Let's talk contour for older/mature women.  It's not easy to find that right product.  Powders are drying.  Some creams end up looking cakey and orange.
And then Auntie RiRi made this!
When the Fenty products were launched I went on a spree and among my purchases was this Match Stix in Amber.  I'm fair. Very fair. And many contours are either too orange, too brown or too ashy.  This soft taupe color and formula does the job so well.  Contours are supposed to shadow. This stick, goes on ever-so-subtly and when blended in, you cannot tell you have it on--it's a hint of a shadow that gives definition to your cheeks.  I love this and cannot say enough about it.  It IS Holy Grail status for me.  Ladies--if you are over 50 and your skin is becoming a bit drier with age, you HAVE to get this. It's the best contour ever!!!  Thank you for reading!
Lynette F.
Guaynabo
Review for: Amber more...
I have this countour stick in the shade "Amber". This shade its perfect for my fair skintone, it has a cool undertone but its not too cool. The shade is perfect for people like me with fair/porcelain skin. The packiging its nice and beautiful too! 💖 one of the greatest things is that it has a wide range of shades so every person of every skintone can have their perfect contour stick shade.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, ['', '', '']
Review for: Latte more...
So I bought this as a concealer and let me just say I LOVE this product. This line is one of my favorites and it is quickly becoming a staple. The matchstick collection is a cream to powder formula and it is very easily used for full coverage. It is matte, and blends very easily. As with the whole Fenty Beauty line, a little bit of product goes a long way. There is a lot more product than you expect with a line like this. I love the packaging that it comes in, and the fact that the match sticks are magnetized. Individual the match sticks are $25.00 at Sephora and in Rihanna's Fenty Beauty website. They do have trios that are $54.00, but you can not mix and match. However the trios come with a concealer, contour, and highlighter. This is an amazing product and I'd highly highly recommend.
Deja E.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Latte more...
Im inlove with this stick I also bought the foundation to go along with this and I used this as a contour stick lol I’m not sure that’s what it is but it worked out perfectly for me i highly recommend Rihanna’s line I would guy the whole collection if I could afford it trust me it’s worth the hype and money and it goes on very smoothly
Raven M.
Review for: Latte more...
First off, this packaging is so cute! I also love how easy it makes traveling because it’s magnetic! I use this as my concealer and sometimes I do use it as a stand-alone product when I am on the go and don’t want to do too much. I have combination skin and I feel that this is perfect for cover up I don’t like using the concealer brush by fenty to apply, but with a beauty blender it is perfect! The stick is a little more difficult to blend, but it’s still a great affordable product.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
What is this ???????
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
What are your favorite fenty products? I’m still unsure about purchasing. The mixed reviews are throwing me all around!
Elisabeth A.
How is the pigment on this?
Sarah s.
Is this a foundation?
Yara M.
anyone knows whetr i can get these? online websites? (international shipping) are they that good ?