BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #44 in Concealer

Give it to me quick: A magnetized makeup stick in a longwear, light-as-air matte formula to conceal, correct, contour, and touch up in 20 shades.

Tell me more: Meet the magnetized longwear makeup sticks that come together in two light-as-air finishes and a shade lineup to satisfy your every need: MATTE Skinsticks conceal, correct, and contour. SHIMMER Skinsticks highlight, blush, and enhance—so you can mix and match, magnetize and multiply.

With Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks, conceal, correct, and contour in 20 shades obsessively fine-tuned and tested to look good on the full spectrum of skin tones.

Made to layer, the buildable cream-to-powder formula is weightless and super easy to blend, but also stays put. No creasing and caking when you apply it—so even the delicate undereye area is fair game.

And with a magnetic physical attraction, Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks click to each other, to their SHIMMER Skinstick alter egos, and to their ultimate blending partner, the Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150. So mix, match, click ’em together and you’re set.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: TRICAPRYLIN, C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, MICA, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

Buy on Sephora*
Allison R.
I tested this product out at Sephora today. I will say, I did not purchase it(it was between that and another cool-tone creme contour and I personally liked the other one better on my skin), however I did have the CM girl apply it for me to see and applied it myself. First off, the packaging is classy and timeless! It isn't over the top and wild like a lot of brands are and I really love that. Second the formula was AMAZING. It truly was so creamy, so easily blendable, and the shade range of all her complexion products is out of this world! From the fair shades to the deep shades and with all types of undertones, I don't see many people having issues finding their color. The packaging also comes with a hidden magnetic strip to keep travel brushes connected to them which is super innovative and handy! I definitely will be going to purchase some of these and more of the beautiful products she came out with. Good job, RiRi, the line is amazing!
Sofia C.
San Diego
Review for: Sand
I really liked the skinstick concept because it’s super easy-to-use and glides on smoothly. When applied, it isn’t heavy or cakey, and it blends really good! I bought my skinstix at Sephora and just kind of chance with a color and I came to find that the one I am using isn’t good for contouring but it’s perfect as a concealer. Since there are over 30 shades, each one can be uniquely used for contouring, concealing or highlighting.One of the most unique aspect about the skinstix is that they are magnetized making them perfect for traveling. For those people interested in trying out the skinstix for all three of  purposes (highlighting, contouring and concealing), I’d like to throw out there that the makeup line sells a set of three that you can buy for $54. Personally, I wish would’ve bought this instead.The main reasons I like this product is because 1) it’s easy to apply 2) the color variety 3) it’s multipurpose (conceal, contour and highlight). Next time, I will definitely try a darker color for contouring and a highlight too!
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: Amber
How do I love thee? So much that I went out and purchased a second Amber Skinstick to add to my travel kit!  Let's talk contour for older/mature women.  It's not easy to find that right product.  Powders are drying.  Some creams end up looking cakey and orange.
And then Auntie RiRi made this!
When the Fenty products were launched I went on a spree and among my purchases was this Match Stix in Amber.  I'm fair. Very fair. And many contours are either too orange, too brown or too ashy.  This soft taupe color and formula does the job so well.  Contours are supposed to shadow. This stick, goes on ever-so-subtly and when blended in, you cannot tell you have it on--it's a hint of a shadow that gives definition to your cheeks.  I love this and cannot say enough about it.  It IS Holy Grail status for me.  Ladies--if you are over 50 and your skin is becoming a bit drier with age, you HAVE to get this. It's the best contour ever!!!  Thank you for reading!
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Latte
So I bought this as a concealer and let me just say I LOVE this product. This line is one of my favorites and it is quickly becoming a staple. The matchstick collection is a cream to powder formula and it is very easily used for full coverage. It is matte, and blends very easily. As with the whole Fenty Beauty line, a little bit of product goes a long way. There is a lot more product than you expect with a line like this. I love the packaging that it comes in, and the fact that the match sticks are magnetized. Individual the match sticks are $25.00 at Sephora and in Rihanna's Fenty Beauty website. They do have trios that are $54.00, but you can not mix and match. However the trios come with a concealer, contour, and highlighter. This is an amazing product and I'd highly highly recommend.
Rita D.
Review for: Amber
Amber is such a good shade for contouring because it is very cool toned. There are not a lot of cream contours that have such a cool undertone. My favorite contour powder is the Kevin Aucoin contour powder and I've been trying to find a cream version of that and I've finally found one! First off, I absolutely love the packaging, it's magnetized so if you have multiple sticks, it'll stick to each other. I also love the shape (it's honeycombed) and the color. These are little things but it just makes me like the product even more. The cream itself is super creamy and blends out really nice. You can use a brush or sponge to blend it out. The product is super easy to blend and just diffuses by itself. After blending, it look like a natural shadow. The cream is very smooth and doesn't cling to dry patches. It also layers very well if you want to build up the shade.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Linen
I don't get the hype! I bought this based on reviews and my review is pretty much complete opposite if the consensus!

This does not blend well! And when I put powder over this, EVERYTHING STUCKS TO MY FACE ! (I.e.: brush hairs, debris, etc...)
Also, I typically get a pimple where I apply this, so I know it's this product.

I even warm the product before putting it on my face, but still does not conceal or blend well. Extremely light/sheer coverage.

Overall fail for me, maybe it's just my skin type ?
Jessy E.
Conover, NC
Review for: Porcelain, Maple
I am typically not a fan of contour sticks but once again, Rihanna has killed it!! I loved the face that a ton of product doesn't come off the stick at once. It's firm & doesn't feel like it will mush or break off. The formula is dewy and creamy and adds the perfect blend for the matte foundation! 5 stars! (I do wish you could mix and match your own trio rather than purchasing the sets but hey, i'll still buy them)
Steph D.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Suede
Let me start by saying i originally bought this product as an under eye concealer. With that being said, I found it much too dry for that, and it creased badly throughout the day as well. I was however able to use it to highlight the high points of my face with it during the summer months, and now that my tan is just about gone I plan to use it as a foundation stick.
Sarah H.
Prescott
Review for: Amber
I'm normally not interested in cream contour sticks and I originally had no plans to buy any of these, but as soon as I swatched Amber in Sephora I knew I had to have It! I'm very pale with cool undertones and it's hard to find a contour shade that isn't too orange or unnatural-looking on me. Amber is the dream contour shade I've been looking for - it's got very, very cool undertones, almost on the verge of being a greige, but without looking too ashy. It blends out beautifully with my Real Techniques sponge. I use either powder or stick foundation; I've worn Amber over both of these formulas and it performed fantastic with both of them. I used to only contour once in awhile for special occasions, but ever since buying this stick it's become a part of my everyday beauty routine.
Juvella T.
Bronx
Review for: Bamboo
As soon as this line launched I got my hands on whatever I could and I felt like I couldn't go completely wrong since the shade range even in these match stix are superb! Bamboo, which is described to be a light to medium with subtle peach undertones, matches my skin almost exactly (I have completely neutral undertones). I will say that this as a concealer does not provide that much coverage, at most it's medium coverage, but I prefer that. One top of that, it looks super natural on the skin and really seamless to blend. One con though is that you have to apply a bit more pressure to swipe the product on. Other than that, I love it and the fact that it's cruelty free and reasonably priced for the amount of product you get, yes!
🎀 👑.
Bouira
What is this ???????
Elisabeth A.
How is the pigment on this?
Sarah s.
Is this a foundation?
Yara M.
anyone knows whetr i can get these? online websites? (international shipping) are they that good ?
anastasia d.
I have n vet heard of this brand is it good?