20 colors available

BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

Give it to me quick: A magnetized makeup stick in a longwear, light-as-air matte formula to conceal, correct, contour, and touch up in 20 shades.

Tell me more: Meet the magnetized longwear makeup sticks that come together in two light-as-air finishes and a shade lineup to satisfy your every need: MATTE Skinsticks conceal, correct, and contour. SHIMMER Skinsticks highlight, blush, and enhance—so you can mix and match, magnetize and multiply.

With Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks, conceal, correct, and contour in 20 shades obsessively fine-tuned and tested to look good on the full spectrum of skin tones.

Made to layer, the buildable cream-to-powder formula is weightless and super easy to blend, but also stays put. No creasing and caking when you apply it—so even the delicate undereye area is fair game.

And with a magnetic physical attraction, Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks click to each other, to their SHIMMER Skinstick alter egos, and to their ultimate blending partner, the Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150. So mix, match, click ’em together and you’re set.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: TRICAPRYLIN, C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, MICA, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

Buy on Sephora
Allison R.
Allison R.
I tested this product out at Sephora today. I will say, I did not purchase it(it was between that and another cool-tone creme contour and I personally liked the other one better on my skin), however I did have the CM girl apply it for me to see and applied it myself. First off, the packaging is classy and timeless! It isn't over the top and wild like a lot of brands are and I really love that. Second the formula was AMAZING. It truly was so creamy, so easily blendable, and the shade range of all her complexion products is out of this world! From the fair shades to the deep shades and with all types of undertones, I don't see many people having issues finding their color. The packaging also comes with a hidden magnetic strip to keep travel brushes connected to them which is super innovative and handy! I definitely will be going to purchase some of these and more of the beautiful products she came out with. Good job, RiRi, the line is amazing!
Juvella T.
Juvella T.
Bronx
Review for: Bamboo
As soon as this line launched I got my hands on whatever I could and I felt like I couldn't go completely wrong since the shade range even in these match stix are superb! Bamboo, which is described to be a light to medium with subtle peach undertones, matches my skin almost exactly (I have completely neutral undertones). I will say that this as a concealer does not provide that much coverage, at most it's medium coverage, but I prefer that. One top of that, it looks super natural on the skin and really seamless to blend. One con though is that you have to apply a bit more pressure to swipe the product on. Other than that, I love it and the fact that it's cruelty free and reasonably priced for the amount of product you get, yes!
Meshelle N.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Latte
So I bought this as a concealer and let me just say I LOVE this product. This line is one of my favorites and it is quickly becoming a staple. The matchstick collection is a cream to powder formula and it is very easily used for full coverage. It is matte, and blends very easily. As with the whole Fenty Beauty line, a little bit of product goes a long way. There is a lot more product than you expect with a line like this. I love the packaging that it comes in, and the fact that the match sticks are magnetized. Individual the match sticks are $25.00 at Sephora and in Rihanna's Fenty Beauty website. They do have trios that are $54.00, but you can not mix and match. However the trios come with a concealer, contour, and highlighter. This is an amazing product and I'd highly highly recommend.
Rita D.
Rita D.
Review for: Amber
Amber is such a good shade for contouring because it is very cool toned. There are not a lot of cream contours that have such a cool undertone. My favorite contour powder is the Kevin Aucoin contour powder and I've been trying to find a cream version of that and I've finally found one! First off, I absolutely love the packaging, it's magnetized so if you have multiple sticks, it'll stick to each other. I also love the shape (it's honeycombed) and the color. These are little things but it just makes me like the product even more. The cream itself is super creamy and blends out really nice. You can use a brush or sponge to blend it out. The product is super easy to blend and just diffuses by itself. After blending, it look like a natural shadow. The cream is very smooth and doesn't cling to dry patches. It also layers very well if you want to build up the shade.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Linen, Amber
Definitely different than what I'm used to using as concealer. It's not so much a super brightening effect like with the Shapetape concealer, but it's softer and gives such a natural highlight to the skin. The contour shade I got is perfect on my skintone and both these sticks blend so well. They go on nicely and by the time you blend them out, they have a beautiful powder finish. Much like the foundation, these sticks seem to set themselves. I recommend them to anyone who likes creme contour
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Review for: Mocha
I went into sephora yesterday to give these a try and one of the employees applied it on my face. They go on somewhat firm or feeling like they're tugging on your foundation but they didn't remove anything. They blend really really well and looks flawless without it being a line. I suggest blending with a beauty blender for a more seamless look. I think they are fair priced. Packing is cute and I love that they are magnetic so if you buy more than one shade they stick together
Emma S.
Emma S.
Review for: Amber
These contour sticks are AMAZING! They look so skin-like and look natural! The best part is how lightweight they are. Sephora makeup artists recommend using a brush and applying the stick directly to it, rather than applying directly to the face. You can build it up as much as you want, but it blends so effortlessly this way! You can purchase 3 for $50 which is a great deal! If you are looking for a cream contour for all skin types and shades, check these out!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Review for: Wheat
This is a great stick for highlighting and contouring. It blends out amazingly with a brush, a sponge was a little harder to blend my contour with. I have used this as a concealer too, it didn't crease under my eyes and I used a sponge to blend this out. They have a ton of different shades and even have shimmer shades, in orangey color. Theses are super pigmented and creamy. Once it dies it will not budge so make sure to blend it right after applying it.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Review for: Espresso
This product needs like 10 stars! I am a darker complexed woman and it is so hard to find colors that suit my skintone. This is the perfect "match" for me to do my contour. It blends so easily and it doesn't have that muddy or ghostly look to it which I found in many other brands. He stick form makes it effortless to apply and it is so creamy . I look forward to purchasing many more of these products which includes the highlighter because it has so many options for people that have my skintone.
Carrliitaahh M.
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Review for: Caramel
This was the one stick I loved from this line. I found the best trick with this is to do one spot at a time. So apply to one cheekbone, blend, next cheekbone, blend. Then forehead. And so on. These aren't too creamy though, so when they glide on it's not going to smear across your face. You merely have to lightly draw where you want your contour. They are very easy to work with. I JUST LOVE the formula so easy to blend!!! Thx RiRi❤
🎀 👑.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
What is this ???????
Elisabeth A.
Elisabeth A.
How is the pigment on this?
Sarah s.
Sarah s.
Is this a foundation?
Yara M.
Yara M.
anyone knows whetr i can get these? online websites? (international shipping) are they that good ?
Erika M.