BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #24 in Concealer

Give it to me quick: A magnetized makeup stick in a longwear, light-as-air matte formula to conceal, correct, contour, and touch up in 20 shades.

Tell me more: Meet the magnetized longwear makeup sticks that come together in two light-as-air finishes and a shade lineup to satisfy your every need: MATTE Skinsticks conceal, correct, and contour. SHIMMER Skinsticks highlight, blush, and enhance—so you can mix and match, magnetize and multiply.

With Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks, conceal, correct, and contour in 20 shades obsessively fine-tuned and tested to look good on the full spectrum of skin tones.

Made to layer, the buildable cream-to-powder formula is weightless and super easy to blend, but also stays put. No creasing and caking when you apply it—so even the delicate undereye area is fair game.

And with a magnetic physical attraction, Match Stix MATTE Skinsticks click to each other, to their SHIMMER Skinstick alter egos, and to their ultimate blending partner, the Portable Contour & Concealer Brush 150. So mix, match, click ’em together and you’re set.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: TRICAPRYLIN, C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, MICA, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

Buy on Sephora*
Allison R.
I tested this product out at Sephora today. I will say, I did not purchase it(it was between that and another cool-tone creme contour and I personally liked the other one better on my skin), however I did have the CM girl apply it for me to see and applied it myself. First off, the packaging is classy and timeless! It isn't over the top and wild like a lot of brands are and I really love that. Second the formula was AMAZING. It truly was so creamy, so easily blendable, and the shade range of all her complexion products is out of this world! From the fair shades to the deep shades and with all types of undertones, I don't see many people having issues finding their color. The packaging also comes with a hidden magnetic strip to keep travel brushes connected to them which is super innovative and handy! I definitely will be going to purchase some of these and more of the beautiful products she came out with. Good job, RiRi, the line is amazing!
Kaleb F.
Boston
Review for: Amber more...
My goodness. It’s hard to run out of good things to say about the FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick because it’s just bomb. This goes on smoothly and if I stipple it across my contour it doesn’t remove any product.

It blends beautifully into a gorgeous cool highlight. It lasts for hours without fading. Sometimes I think this is a little dark to contour my whole face with but if I use a light hand in application and blend it out with a damp sponge, I actually get a pretty good effect with it.

I love this product. This and the FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick in Starstruck are staples in my full glam look.

I attached an unfiltered photo where a lovely Sephora professional used the Match Stix in Amber, though the highlight is Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit in Blue Ice. Lashes are Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes #11 Sasha, glued on with SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes(R) Eyelash Adhesive 0.14 oz.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I am in LOVE! The packaging is amazing to start! Love the pink magnetic tubes! This is amazing for storing in your bag you’ll never lose them! I personally purchased the three piece set contour duo with highlighter it’s fantastic! The sticks are the perfect color for me! The contour is so easy to apply! The highlighter is as well doesn’t move the foundation! If you heat up the stick a little on your hand first it applies easier. They are super creamy literally made for every skin combo and color comb! She nailed this brand! Doesn’t break me out and provides long lasting wear
chandra a.
fife, WA
I have the match stick highlighters in a couple shades and bamboo for the under eye brightener. But really, my faaaaaaavorite is Truffle for contouring! I ordered online originally and ordered mocha and it was just too light. Traded it back in for truffle and it changed the game! It goes on so easy, so blendable and the shade is the absolute perfect cool contouring shade. There is quite a bit of product in the tube so it should
last for quite a long time. The packaging is cute, sleek and I like it being magnetic so i can keep all of them together easily. I will certainly be rebuying!
Cally N.
Akron, OH
Review for: Amber more...
My skin if pretty fair. I struggled a LOT since the contouring crazy started because every time I would buy a product to attempt contouring, it would just look really muddy and blotchy on my skin. A Sephora employee recommended this product in the color Amber to me about a month ago and I took her advice because she also had really fair skin and knew exactly what I was going through. I use this every day! it blends so well without looking blotchy or muddy. It looks natural and matches my skin really nicely. I was super impressed!
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: Amber more...
How do I love thee? So much that I went out and purchased a second Amber Skinstick to add to my travel kit!  Let's talk contour for older/mature women.  It's not easy to find that right product.  Powders are drying.  Some creams end up looking cakey and orange.
And then Auntie RiRi made this!
When the Fenty products were launched I went on a spree and among my purchases was this Match Stix in Amber.  I'm fair. Very fair. And many contours are either too orange, too brown or too ashy.  This soft taupe color and formula does the job so well.  Contours are supposed to shadow. This stick, goes on ever-so-subtly and when blended in, you cannot tell you have it on--it's a hint of a shadow that gives definition to your cheeks.  I love this and cannot say enough about it.  It IS Holy Grail status for me.  Ladies--if you are over 50 and your skin is becoming a bit drier with age, you HAVE to get this. It's the best contour ever!!!  Thank you for reading!
Meshelle N.
DEltona, FL
Review for: Latte more...
So I bought this as a concealer and let me just say I LOVE this product. This line is one of my favorites and it is quickly becoming a staple. The matchstick collection is a cream to powder formula and it is very easily used for full coverage. It is matte, and blends very easily. As with the whole Fenty Beauty line, a little bit of product goes a long way. There is a lot more product than you expect with a line like this. I love the packaging that it comes in, and the fact that the match sticks are magnetized. Individual the match sticks are $25.00 at Sephora and in Rihanna's Fenty Beauty website. They do have trios that are $54.00, but you can not mix and match. However the trios come with a concealer, contour, and highlighter. This is an amazing product and I'd highly highly recommend.
Cheyenne B.
Madison
Review for: Amber more...
I use the shade Amber as contour. It's a very cool toned brown which suits my pale skin nicely. Finding cool tone contours is hard so I'm glad I picked this up. Very creamy and blendable, too! I also think you get a lot of product! I use this almost every single day and I'm not even half way through the stick. You can build this up as subtle or intense. I imagine the consistency is the same for the concealer colors so I may pick up a light shade. Overall, these are great!
Claudia T.
Wood dale, IL
Review for: Amber more...
I needed a new contour stick and Rihanna is a gem, so I thought why the fudge not?! I bought the match stick from the fenty website as soon as her brand dropped that night. I have been using it almost every day since and can someone tell me why I literally still have a full stick of product?!? Talk about band for your freakin buck. It doesn’t even retract into the tube yet! It’s super creamy and almost feels like a powder and I super love that about it! Def recommend!
Krysteena L.
Review for: Espresso more...
I love this match stick. The product is worth the money for the amount of product you get. It's thick. I've had mines for 3 months use it everyday and still have a lot of product left. It goes onto the skin smooth and can be used for other things, such as lipstick. When blending for contuor or highlight you have to work because it is fast drying and kind of hard to blend out if you let it sit on the skin to long. But all in all I love this and will buy again
🎀 👑.
Bouira
What is this ???????
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
What are your favorite fenty products? I’m still unsure about purchasing. The mixed reviews are throwing me all around!
Elisabeth A.
How is the pigment on this?
Sarah s.
Is this a foundation?
Yara M.
anyone knows whetr i can get these? online websites? (international shipping) are they that good ?