Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
OMGAHHHH! I didn't think this highlighter would be something I could pull off on my light skin, but boy does it look amazing! It's VERY blinding and a true yellow gold, so it doesn't look "natural," but I love it for a high-drama I'm gonna blind you highlight. This color is very unique. I don't have anything like this in my collection. The formula is so creamy smooth and not chalky or powdery. It glides on like butter. The glitter is not chunky, it's more of a micro-glitter formula. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Alysia S.
Panorama city , CA
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife more...
2 SHADE REVIEWS IN 1 POST. METAL MOON & TROPHY WIFE.*This review is for Trophy Wife*This highlighter is definitely not my thing. I hate glitter highlighters. And this is pure glitter. Just good quality pressed powdery glitter in a yellow gold shade. The yellow gold is not for my fair skin, i think it looked awful on me. On my cheeks it looked patchy and obvious (not in a good way) and like a giant streak. Note: I applied with fingers and/or a sponge so with a brush it may be different. It swatched beautifully on my arms, and blended out SO pretty when I swatched it. But I just did not like it on my face. I'm trying to think that if maybe this was a shade more suited for my skin colour i would like it more, but i think it's just not MY thing. This highlighter was also difficult to take off because it's mainly glitter. (Or maybe it was just my makeup remover). That being said, I imagine this would look BEAUTIFUL on girls with medium to dark skin tones. This kind of highlighter is something I haven't really seen before so I love that it's something new. It really was BLINDING. I can see this looking beautiful for a special event or costume or a lit night out. But if the average person wore this during the day they would look crazy. The product definitely feels high quality. The packaging is sleek and gorgeous too. It feels really nice to hold and comes with a nice sized mirror in the compact.

*This review is for Metal Moon*
At first I really loved this
highlighter! It swatched almost transparent in a way. Like it
appeared white on my finger, but when I put it on my arm there was no
colour, just the shine. So this WOULD have been perfect for really
pale girls that want a not so blinding highlight, or anyone now that
I think of it... But when I put it on my face there was literally
nothing there. I saw no light catching in it. And I love natural
highlight but I felt this completely blended away on my face. Maybe
if I used my usual highlighting brush it could have shown up
different, but fingers and makeup sponges didn't work for me.
Allison R.
I tested these in Sephora today and oh my goodness are they amazing! The Gold on is absolutely to die for! It is glittery but blends our so nicely even on fair skin tones. All the formulas seem to be very blendable and very pigmented! The swatches I did lasted me through the day and looked amazing even when I went to shower. The packaging is absolutely adorable too. I recommend these highly!
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
I currently do not own one.. But i did test this at sephora ! & omg guys Rihanna didn't come here to play! The pigmentation & glow are beyond i was expecting! It's amazing and unbelievable how affordable they are i was expecting them to be more pricey ! This is perfection! What an amazing job Rihanna did! I applaud her for her hard work! Because im pretty sure it took her a while & hard work & dedication!
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
STUNNING!! I'm soooo obsessed with her highlighters. The formula is so creamy and not chalky or powdery. There's two shades- one light creamy pink and one light peachy shimmer. The light pink side is more of a frost finish and the peachy side has little micro-glitters infused in it. It blends amazing! No chunks or grittiness. And the packaging is beautiful! It has a purpley-pink iridescence to it. If you're thinking about purchasing any of the powder highlighters just do it! You won't regret it. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
If there was every a product I just had to try because of they hype, it is 100% the trophy wife highlighter from Fenty Beauty. If you didn't see pictures of Rihanna slaying looks with this highlighter ALL over you must live under a rock. I instantly ran to sephora to purchase this and I can honestly say I am not disappointed. This is so pigmented that I can swipe my brush through it one time and highlight my ENTIRE face. I do have a very light skin complexion, however I'm still able to pull of this highlighter as long as I add some contour or bronzers to bring dimension into my face and makeup. The compact is HUGE and definitely worth the money. I recommend getting this for sure and can't wait to try and collect the other shades.
Maria S.
Right so I know some people say this highlight is too pigmented and it doesn't suit them. It suits darker skin tones better... blah blah blah. No.
I know where you are coming from guys, I do. It is extremely pigmented which is really good but can be a bit inconvenient sometimes if you don't know how to apply it. So my biggest mistake when I first got it was to highlight every section I normally highlight with a brush. A fan brush to be specific. If you apply trophy wife with a fan brush the product is gonna go everywhere, even your hair. The powder will even fly to your clothes and you will have glitter all over your face and I don't think you will want that. I found that any brush will do this to my face though, not as much as the fan brush, but I found a solution. Some of you might not wanna do this because you don't like using your fingers but when it comes to powders I don't really care. I dip my finger into the highlight and then apply it on my cheekbones my inner corner if my eyes, under my brows, my nose and on my upper lip. This way the powder will stick to your finger and not as much product will fall on your face when you tap your face when applying it and then you can build it from there. It is much easier and less messy. This way your highlight won't be as "intense" and it will suit your skin tone.
I love trophy wife and I will purchase it again when I finish it which will be in a few years because it still looks brand new and I I purchased it as soon as it came out 🤣 FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Angel P.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Finally got my hands on Trophy Wife and THE SHIMMER PAYOFF you guys, just WOW. Lives up to the hype with creamy easy application and huge color payoff. Truly gorgeous!
Sakshi d.
Girls, if you want that glow, try this out. Love love love this one by Fenty Beauty.
Holly R.
Canterbury , Kent
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I REALLY really want this product because I’ve been watching YouTubers such as Patricia Bright and she highly rated the Fenty Beauty collection, I’m in love!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners farm drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
Is this highlighter glowy?