BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Licha S.
Davie, FL
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I'm so sad to see such "ehhhh" reviews about this highlighter because it's absolutely to die for.

Yes, it's full of glitter. Every shade I swatched had a ton of beautiful glitter pigment. But it isn't like confetti on your face ( lol though she does have a matchstick highlighter called confetti )

I think I stood in the aisle at Sephora for like thirty minutes trying to decide which highlighter I wanted to buy.

The chic freak is my favorite ever. It's a rosy color but not too much for everyday wear.

These colors have an amazing texture and feel... They apply beautifully and if you're considering purchasing, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Jessy E.
Conover , NC
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Trophy wife is the star of the show & definitely lived up to the hype. I'm impressed with Rihanna's collection as a whole, but Trophy Wife & Pro Filt'r are the two must-have items! The shimmer looks different on everyone. It's very gliterry in the dark but glows smoothly in the light.
Alley R.
These are my two favorite Fenty Beauty Killawatt highlighters. Ginger Binge/Moscow Mule is more of a glowing blush color for me. I will either wear it alone as blush or apply it on top of a matte blush. Then I will wear the Girl Next Door/ Chic Phreak on top. These two together on my complexion are beautiful.
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I got Hu$tla baby from the baby bomb set, and I’m pleased with this highlighter! I has a champagne undertone in it. It works well with all skin tones! It’s very pigmented and every girl will love it. I definitely recommend it to others! ☺️
Rebecca F.
Greer, SC
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
My fenty highlight is my go to every single day. I use the more subtle side on normal class days, and the more intense side for nights out or any time I just need a little extra boost. Both sides build up beautifully and I get compliments every single time I wear the more intense one. There’s nothing better than someone telling you your highlight looks good 😍
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Before these Highlighters hit the market I was the girl saying I don’t need to highlight or glow. I purchased it because so many were raving about the product. I CANT STOP USING IT NOW! I’m so hype now to wear makeup because I get to dab a little of this on. A little goes a long way, but honey I like to lay it on when I can! It’s very pigmented and doesn’t rub off or transfer. I will buy it again. I will recommend it!
meme l.
Wake Forest
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
DROP. DEAD. STUNNING! i LOVE this highlighter. it’s so stunning and shimmery, both are a beautiful rose gold and look splendid when built on. they both apply really well, although be warned that if you use the left side and expect the glitter to show up, you’ll need to pat it on gently rather than swipe!
Nina G.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I love Rihanna so I was excited when this launch happened. Even though I am a big fan, my opinion won't be untrue just to make it look amazing. First the packaging is so sleek. I love it, even the shape of the compact. Color, font and even the glitter effect the product has on the compact is lovely. The product had a subtle highlight then a WOW highlight that will pop. I have two of these for now. On my girl next door duo, the pay off is okay. Has to be built up for a wow effect. The price could be in the 20's if you'd ask me. At the end of a full face, I'm happy with the product and would buy the rest of the highlights.
Emmi C.
Shoreline
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This highlight duo is bomb! It is the most extra highlight i have ever purchased. It is perfectly pigmented and blendable. It doesn’t matter what your skin type is, you will like this. I got mine at Sephora for 37 dollars which is a ton so i probably would not buy again but it is still a great highlight.
Caitlyn S.
Abington , MA
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This highlighter is amazing! I love the two different finishes! I could layer and layer this product for days. I also use it as an eyeshadow, brow bone, and inner eye highlight. If you love makeup, you should have this in your collection!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?