BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #9 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
  • Heard a lot of great things about riris products 😏 Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Maria S.
TROPHY WIFE
Right so I know some people say this highlight is too pigmented and it doesn't suit them. It suits darker skin tones better... blah blah blah. No.
I know where you are coming from guys, I do. It is extremely pigmented which is really good but can be a bit inconvenient sometimes if you don't know how to apply it. So my biggest mistake when I first got it was to highlight every section I normally highlight with a brush. A fan brush to be specific. If you apply trophy wife with a fan brush the product is gonna go everywhere, even your hair. The powder will even fly to your clothes and you will have glitter all over your face and I don't think you will want that. I found that any brush will do this to my face though, not as much as the fan brush, but I found a solution. Some of you might not wanna do this because you don't like using your fingers but when it comes to powders I don't really care. I dip my finger into the highlight and then apply it on my cheekbones my inner corner if my eyes, under my brows, my nose and on my upper lip. This way the powder will stick to your finger and not as much product will fall on your face when you tap your face when applying it and then you can build it from there. It is much easier and less messy. This way your highlight won't be as "intense" and it will suit your skin tone.
I love trophy wife and I will purchase it again when I finish it which will be in a few years because it still looks brand new and I I purchased it as soon as it came out 🤣 FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I own a huge
collection of highlighters (more than 15!!!). I am aware that it is a bit
excessive, but I love this technique so much and find each highlighter being so
different and unique. Of course, I could not help buying a brand new KillaWatt in
the shades Lightning Dust and Fire Crystal by Rihanna*s Fenty Beauty. If you ask me to be completely honest,
I like this product, but I am not obsessed, if you know what I mean. I love my
Nude Air by Dior much more, along with Mary-Lou by TheBalm and the others. Don’t
get me wrong, KillaWatt highlighters are gorgeous. The shade Lightning Dust
represents very soft, but noticeable sheen. It is very light and classy, I
would say. Fire Crystal is more intense and sparkly. It is definitely for those
of you who like «straight into face» type of a product. But certainly it is wearable. Both
highlighters have soft, but not powdery texture with no chunks of glitter at
all. The packaging is stunning. It feels luxurious and sleek. All in all, I recommend
you this product, If you love Rihanna and wanted to try some of her products.
Alyana E.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I'm from the Philippines and Fenty products isn't available on physical stores good thing I ordered form an online shop and finally got my hands on this highlighter (mean money). Rihanna did slay in making this makeup line!!! Looking forward to trying her foundation next!
Holly J.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am absolutely in love with the Fenty beauty range, but without a doubt my favourite item to try was the Killawatt highlighter in shade Trophy Wife. The pigment is absolutely insane and I fell in love. I’ve recently mixed up my beauty routine and begun opting for more of a bronzed, tanned natural look and embraced my freckles, so this gold tone has been a beautiful accompaniment to my new skin look. Highlighters come second only to liquid eyeliner in my beauty routine, so I have quite a few from various brands but this without a doubt is my absolute number one. This is on my Christmas list as I am already in need of a refill! There are other shades in this range so if gold isn’t for you I would still recommend you try one of the others bc the quality of this product is unmatched. Available to buy at Harvey Nichols, 10/10 would urge you all to try!
Enrica W.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}

I am so pleasantly surprised and happy with these highlighter duos.

The subtle side:
The left side is definitely very subtle, so it depends on your taste. It is VERY buildable - you can add layers and layers of it and it still doesn't look heavy or chunky. It is not chunky or glittery whatsever, which I absolutely love. The result is a very lit from within and natural looking glow.

The bright side:
The right side is just BEAMING. This is for those who LOVE a glow that can be seen from space. Again, this side is also not glittery. It is very strong though, so I would only use a very light hand - a little goes a long way, for SURE.

I enjoy using both sides. I use the subtle side all over (cheeks, forehead, nose, chin). Then, I use the brighter side just on the very high points of my cheeks. I feel like this gives a very dimensional glow. I do get the naturalness of the subtle side, but the bright beaming glow just where I want it. I find that this way, it is very easy to control and get the exact effect that I want.

The price is fairly high, but it's comparable to other high-end brands, so really it's not that bad. If you can see yourself using both sides, it's definitely worth the money!
Kate W.
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
So I purchased a few of the products at Harvey Nicholls last week in Edinburgh. After being colour matched I asked for one if the killawatt highlighters and the woman said to me “the champagne shade” and I said yes without thinking. So I get home and I look and unbox everything and I look at the highlight and I just thought oh god I’ve got the wrong one that is gonna be way too dark for my skin tone! I was so wrong. Normally I go for a blinding white highlight but this highlighter is gorgeous! It has such beautiful champagne undertones but still has such beautiful shine! It stays on all day! I have never had a highlight that really does stay on from in the morning when I applied it till I go to bed at night! The price point is great £26 for two highlights. There is one very subtle highlight which is quite nice as a base or possible a brow highlight/transition shade and the shimmer highlight is fantastic gorgeous pop of colour and it really brings life to your makeup.
Eliza K.
Colebrook Way, London
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
You know I was going to love Fenty Beauty before it weven came out, cause Rihanna is LIFEEE.

But all jokes aside, the whole Fenty Beauty range is amazing! It is evident that she has spent A LOT of time creating these products.

I had received the Killawatt highlighter as a birthday gift in the shades Mean Money and Hu$tla Baby. To be honest I feel as if Mean Money is a gorgeous shade but it does not suit my skin tone. When applying, there is no much visibility of it.

Hu$tla Baby ON THE OTHER SIDE! Wow.. I have used many highlighters in the past, but none had given me the same effect as Hu$tla Baby. It is so pigmented and it is a shade that would definitely suit all skin tones.

I need to get my hands on all the shades.

100/10 would recommend!
Danielle F.
Glasgow
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Due to the hype with this product I really wanted to purchase it and see if I could love it as much as everyone else! The answer is yes this highlighter is insane. Trust me when I say a little goes a loooong way! I put it on roughly 10am one morning and I was still shining so bright at 8pm without touching up at all! The colour on my skin tone which is quite pale was more of a yellow shade - see picture I’ve attached to the review. This may not be for people who prefer a simple every day look but it is waaaaay up my street! Love love looooove👌
Hayley C.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife more...
The Killawatt Highlighters are jewels of the Fenty beauty collection, which will leave you radiating to space and back again!

The highly pigmented shades are dazzling and come with a choice of both singles or duos. I opted for the amazing single highlighters, in stunning yellow gold shade 'Trophy Wife' and the paler white gold option 'Metal Moon'

The Gold is hyper gleaming and can be used to dab lightly on for a summer night out or festival. The Metal moon shade is lovely and a real favourite of mine.

In terms of highlighting power, these highlighters will not disappoint!  I have to say these beauties are worth all the hype!

Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I must say the hype of this product made me buy it however I was under the impression that it would be good but was it the name that was hyping it up even more?! No, when I received the packaging (I bought online at Harvey Nichols as it's the only place to buy in U.K.) I was seriously impressed. It was sleek and had a lovely fenty beauty 'logo' on the front. When opened you have a mirror and even in the mirror it has 'fenty beauty'. There is a more matte highlight with your more shimmery one. I make the most of this by using the matte first then a little of the shimmer then I use the more matte under my brow to make it pop. It blends well on the skin and stays on all day! I love the way it makes my skin look and would recommend it. It is a little pricey but worth it. I've used this countless it's barely used and product. If you buy it you won't be disappointed.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners farm drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sophia l.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?