BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #9 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
  • Heard a lot of great things about riris products 😏 Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria S.
Jacksonville , FL
I have the hustla baby. IT IS BEAUTIFUL! Rih Rih really did the damn thing with this highlighter!
Yolanda L.
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Celeste P.
Love this brand. The color is perfect and the highlighter is very shimmery. A definitely staple.
Elizabeth B.
newark
Love the color of this highlighter! Love the different options! Love the way it feels on my face
Dawn B.
Las Vegas
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
It’s cool for a subtle everyday look. Brightens up your face and easy to apply with your fingers.
Sandia M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love ginger binge and moscule mule, it’s really pink and different from my other highlighters!
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Love this I use them as eyeshadow too and on the lips with the fenty lip bomb it looks amazing
Chas M.
YASSSSSSSS‼️Mean Money/ Hu$tla Baby are LIFE do you hear me. One of my grails total MUST HAVE‼️
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Trophy wife is by far the best highlighter I have it's amazing I love it for my olive skin tone
k k.
it’s a super pretty highlight, and I appreciate the more subtle side for a more subtle glow.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners farm drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sophia l.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?