BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #9 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
  • Heard a lot of great things about riris products 😏 Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Shanice P.
Charleston
I used the highlighter “Trophy Wife” and loved it!! Looks great on any skin tone but especially brown and black skin!
Tiffany L.
Lake Oswego
Looooooooove this color so much. I have a mini size and its just perfect considering the highlighters I already have.
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
Just the right amount of glow and a flat powder that helps to touch up the dust from a poweder shadow or a messy lip.
Alicia D.
brooklyn
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
The highlight goes on ok. Not my favorite highlighter. Probably a different shade. The packaging is sleek and unique.
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I think both of those products would look great on my skin. The trophy wife seems like you have to be light handed.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I lalalallala love this highlighter duo its so pretty and I want the gold one too her line its so unique I love it
Anna E.
san jose
Gives a to die for out of this world glow I bought is in the color lightning dust and fire crystal I highly suggest
Tasha F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This is everything poop the beat comes alive with FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Isabella B.
New Paltz, NY
Sooooooo beautiful! It is my favorite highlighter that looks amazing on my olive skin tone. I am obsessed with it.
Jamie J.
Union, SC
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I bought Trophy Wife and returned it. It was a glittery mess on me face. I just didn't love it like everyone else.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners farm drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sophia l.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?