BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #9 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
  • Heard a lot of great things about riris products 😏 Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Brianna S.
Jacksonville, NC
I would absolutely love this! I went into the local Sephora and tested this product and immediately fell in love. Rhianna did amazing!
Rosie C.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I️ use trophy wife as eyeshadow, highlighter, and lipstick. This product has changed my makeup looks. It applies easy and isn’t chunky.
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
I LOVE MY FENTY HIGHLIGHTER. I was hesitant to buy it at my local Sephora until I swatched it. I’m so glad that I spent the money on it
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Yes I love the glitter. It stays on well and goes on smooth. I will be keeping this in my stock. It just brightens me up with sparkle
Samantha L.
Odem, TX
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I just love the glow I get with this highlighter! I mean just look at it, best highlighter I have tried in awhile! Love love love it!
Hope B.
Watervliet, NY
This highlighter is the best highlighter i’ve ever used. The pigment is super blinding and the price is reasonable for the product.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
Kimberly F.
This is such a pretty highlighter! Lightweight and just perfect. A little goes a long way and makes you look flawless in pictures.
Sabrena H.
Murrieta, CA
This is a highlight for those days where you want a dramatic glow. There is a subtle side to the duo but its still pretty glittery.
JASMEA W.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I love this highlighter!!! I would wear with my everyday look. The price was reasonable! I would recommend. Purchased from Sephora.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners farm drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sophia l.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?