BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #10 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I absolutely love this highlighter! It's so shimmery and blinding,I love the color and payoff. It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way and it'll last you all day or night. I'll repurchase this for as long as it's on the market. The left side is slightly more subtle but they look beautiful layered or each on their own. It won't emphasize pores or look insane! If you want to be super glowey and great highlight over all give this one a try. Miss Fenty is a queen who knows how to slay the highlighter game!
Sarah N.
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
This is a review of the shade Ginger Binge.

I had wanted this for a while and had picked it up last week and though it looks like it would wash out dark skin it was absolutely gorgeous! It was very easy to put on, you don't have to be as cautious as you do with trophy wife. I thought that it would not have much of a shimmer to it but it did. I had originally thought that it would be similar to a blush and it obviously was not. I have not tried Moscow Mule yet because I have not had the right occasion.
Jessica B.
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I kept going back and forth on this highlight. Asking myself "do I really need another highlight??" I swatched it in store and patted it onto my check bones. Although it was beautiful ... I still wasn't sure if I NEEDED it. My husband and I went to dinner and while we were sitting there he said "your glowing" I dropped my fork! Lol I told him to take me back to Sephora because I'm buying the darn highlight!!! If a man compliments your make up... It's a MUST HAVE!! It's such a beautiful highlight and probably the longest wearing highlight I own. A RIRI
Jessica Y.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Let's just say, wow. Trophy Wife! This product has upped the highlight game. It is so pigmented and buttery. Also, addicting just because it is so pretty! I have been using it as an eyeshadow. Ocassionally, I'll use it as a high light. My skin is already yellow so it makes me even more yellow. I prefer her other shades for ny cheeks. Love that these products are great for multi use. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a brilliant shine. And it is affordable for a high end product!
Shawn B.
Great product. It works well with all skin types and skin tones. It adds the right amount of color to highlight area of the face. The price is great in comparison to other highlighters on the market and you can get two great highlighters for the price of one. Easy to find at #Sephora & #FentyBeauty.com FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, Metal Moon more...
This is the epitome of “a little goes a lot way”. I literally gasped when I swept this highlighter onto my cheeks. It is SO bold and, after blending, I can safely say this is my new favorite highlighter. I love NARS highlighters, blushes, and bronzers because they are so pigmented and last a long time. NARS has NOTHING on this highlighter. I know this will last me for years and I am going to thank my girl Ri every time I put this on for blessing me with something so out of this world.
Diana D.
I'm blown away by how riri came and just threw this fenty collab at us. These killawatt highlighters are the BOMB. So rich and pigmented have the duo ginger binge & Moscow mule I love how besides a highlight I can use it as a shadow. Trophy wife on the other hand makes me feel like the queen that I am. I shine bright. Lol
Definitely worth every damn penny...
Abby Z.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I am very picky with highlighter because of my skin color I have medium skin color so some highlighters don't show on my skin. When I swatched this one omg this was beautiful on my skin and it showed really well! And it lasted the entire day as well. I would recommend this to anyone that just loves to highlight their face!
Kaci N.
Des moines, IA
I have the color ginger binge and Moscow mule and I am in love. It is such a beautiful combination of colors. It has the shimmer like a highlighter, I still pair mine with a highlight and it's absolutely gorgeous. Fenty beauty (Rihanna) definitely knows what their doing because I have not had one complaint from any of their products. They make their products to go with all skin tones and I love that. I would recommend, if you don't try any of their products you're losing out.
Beauty Bulb ..
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This product was so much better than I expected! It was so hyped up before it even launched which left me skeptical. However, it exceeded all of my expectations. The packaging is very sturdy and expensive looking. The product itself is so easy to apply and it is such a stunning glowing highlight. I love it!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?