BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Teshia E.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This Halloween I was inspired to be Wonder Woman and trophy wife; made me nail this look. It’s the perfect gold shimmer that glistens in the nightlife. Perfect for everyday as well as a special occasion. Everyone should have this one of a kind highlighter
Sophie S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
One of the best if not the best highlight I’ve ever used. You can make this into a blinding highlight if you build it up or you can make it super wearable and “ natural “ looking. For sure my go to highlight. I also purchased the pinker highlight duo and it’s amazing as an eyeshadow. I want to get my hands on all shades because I cannot get enough of them!
Kimberly K.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This is an absolutely beautiful highlighting duo. I thought one of them was going to be super subtle but I think they're both absolutely amazing. I also tried them layered and omg I could have landed planes with my highlight. I have fair/light skin and the shade I got is absolutely perfection. The pan sizes are pretty large too I was really pleased.
DIME😈 G.
Grayson, GA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
OMG I looooooooovvvveeee this collection . When I say it gives me life !!! LOL for real it is the best highlight for daytime or night. Great for every type of skin . The picture I added is a finishing look after using FENTY, sorry about the lighting! HIGHLIGHT still popping tho
Jb V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I LOVE THIS COLOR! shout out to my brown people who can pull this off as a highlighter! I use it as a highlighter if I'm doing a day look as it added a warmth to my foundation. I only use moscow mule at night as a blush. because it has a glitter to it that i like as a blush.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This is a beautiful highlight duo. Played with a ton in the store but i reaaaally didnt need another highlighter so i didnt buy but if i did i would have grabbed. The one side is such a subtle beautiful glow and the other side adds a little more pizzazz. I love the idea of two types of highlighters in a duo for different looks! Beautifully swatched as well!
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I personally do not like glittery highlighter. I like ones that are subtle and natural glow looking. The trophywife highlighter was extremely glittery and had a lot of fall out. It was really difficult to remove and still left specs of glitter all over me. It makes you look like a golden globe award. I would ultimately say that it's an acquired taste.
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter ATTENTION TO ALL MAKEUP LOVERS: FENTY IS THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE USING. Every Fenty Beauty product I have used so far has been top notch! I have the Trophy Wife Killawatt and girllllll it is the best highlighter I have ever used. It stays & slays all day. LOOVVEEE this highlighter.
Savannah D.
Bemidji, MN
Lightening dust and fire crystal
I love how one side is more subtle and the other is more glittery! It blends easily and looks beautiful on the skin. Their is a few more shades of duos and there is also the trophy wife and metal moon so these are good for all skin tones.
Jade W.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlighter is bomb , well I have only used mean once and it's not as popping as hustla baby. But they are pigmented and very beautiful . The packaging is to die for . But this is a great product and it's well worth the wait if it's sold out
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?