BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Kree D.
Knox, IN
Review for: Metal Moon more...
The prettiest thing ever I swear. Instead of being chunky and texturizing like most highlighters are right now, its smooth and it's a sheen instead. It looks like it would be white but it actually has a light gold reflect to it. I use a cream highlighter first then set it with the fenty highlighter. My favorite at the moment.
Amby O.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I have this product in GINGER BINGE/MOSCOW MULE. This is the only product from the fenty collection (maybe the lip gloss too) that I’m completely in love with! It is a beautiful blush/highlighter that just gives me a nice glow that doesn’t look overdone. I would repurchase over and over again. I also have the gloss on in this photo.
Jazmin Q.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
These highlighters are my absolute favorite. I had never used highlighter before I picked these up and now I'm obsessed. I love mixing hu$tla baby and Moscow mule together and if I want to shine a little brighter I top them with a little bit of trophy wife. I also love using trophy wife on my inner corners or as an eyeshadow!
Kenya B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Trophy Wife, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I brought ginger binge/Moscow mule as well as the hyped Trophy wife! Guys they do not disappoint. They swatch more glittery than they appear so don't be afraid to use them if you're not a fan of overly glittery highlights. Apply them in store and pick a favorite! You won't be disappointed. Pro tip use them as eyeshadows too.
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
It’s not as pigmented as I️ would like for how much I spent on it, but it is buildable so that’s good. It’s definitely a more subtle highlight. I can see why some people said it’s not worth the hype but it’s still a good product. First picture is Fire Crystal and second is Chic Freak.
Allie C.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I am no stranger to highlighters, but this has got to be the best one that I have ever tried. It picks up so well on a fan brush and applies like a dream. Both sides are such great highlighters, one is more blinding than the other, but they are both so great. I bought it several weeks ago and it's been the only highlighter I have used since. If you are looking for something subtle or bold, this can do both.
Angie O.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I have no shade like this in my collection and I love it for that, however I do not like how glittery it is. The intense yellow gold doesn't bother me, but if you like a natural highlight it's not for you. It's perfect for festivals, more IG only makeup looks or if you got it like that and want to wear it anytime. If they removed the glitter I would wear it more often as a everyday highlighter.
Hannah Q.
LIFE!!!!! Rihanna slayed this! Pigment is out of this world! All shades are stunning! Easy to blend and use! Two shades for day and night but I love to layer both together! I am fair so I used Moscow mule and ginger binge as eyeshadow and it was stunning! Retail for $34 at Sephora!
Marisa K.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
The color pigment is WILD WILD WILD! this is beautiful for medium toned skin highlight. Only need a little bit of product, versatile and could be used as an eyeshadow as well. Highly recommend, formula is amazing!
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I couldn’t decide what color to get so I literally bought 3 and I love them all equally. Best highlight I’ve ever used hands down. I wore it to a music festival and it lasted through all the sweat and heat! & i get so many compliments every time I wear this.
Pleaaaase get I️t l recommend I️t so much
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?