BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #10 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Ivan I.
Review for: Metal Moon more...
I really didn’t like the shade metal moon I wish I would’ve bought a different one. It wasn’t very reflective for a highlighter and just left kind of a white cast on my cheek
Acondria R.
Mccomb, MS
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I have been dieing to get my hands on one of these....its so worth it.....easy to apply and you determine how glamorous you wanna go! Keep.it simple or go all out!!!
Alyssa A.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I bought two of the highlighters from Rhianna's new collection in the shades Trophy Wife and Mean Money & Hustle Baby. These highlighter are super pigmented and gives off a very intense look. For me trophy wife is to yellow, golden for my skin tone, so I wear it as a shimmer eyeshadow, and I honestly love the way it makes my eyes pop. Mean Money is a nice, soft champagne color that looks very natural when applied to the skin, however Hustle Baby is my all time favorite from this collection. It is a gorgeous peachy color that really compliments my skin tone and leaves a nice dewy, shimmer look when applied. I highly recommend these highlighter, they are definitely a must have.
Annie M.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Hustla Baby has become my go to highlighter! The color is so shimmery and beautiful and so flattering. It is definitely a more blinding highlight, but so beautiful!
DeeAnn L.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Gorgeous highlighter. I especially love hustla baby. Reminds me a little of Becca’s champagne pop. Very pretty on the cheeks. Lasts all day. Would highly recommend.
Ruzica R.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I bought trophy wife such a beautiful yellow gold. It doesn’t just look good on dark skin but also on fair skin if you think it would look good on your skin tone. I wear mine a lot but it transfers so a setting powder doesn’t hold it.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
Everything I have tried from Fenty Beauty I love!! These highlights are beautiful! One is a little more subtle and the other is very blinding! I usually mix them both!
Tania A.
Warren, MI
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS BOMB AF. ITS SO PRETTY AND ITS AMAZING BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS EYESHADOW TOO. It’s always giving you that extra glow!!! I absolutely love it
Violeta G.
denver
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This is amazing even though its more glittery but it is blinding and better for darker skin tones the formula is amazing you can tell they really took time to perfect this
Sury A.
This highlighter makes you glow for the gods. Amazing finish and I love how it’s SO bright, but looks so natural. It is so finely milled and not glittery at all. I love it.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?