BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #7 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? FENTY BEAUTY by Rih...4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I think this product is awesome! I️t applies really nice and evenly. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t has gone really nicely with my skin, no issues. Overall this product is really awesome and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone!
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Mean money is absolutely stunning!!!! Hu$tla Baby is lacking in my eyes. Too subtle for my liking, but one days I don't want to go full beat I would use it. Don't grab for the lighter shade often.
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
Can Rihanna really do anything wrong? I mean I love this highlighter and use it every day most! It’s perfect. Thank you fenty beauty! FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Alisa J.
houston
Review for: Trophy Wife, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
Love love Rihanna so anything she comes out is a must buy I absolutely love ❤️ trophy 🏆 wife I’m extra so that’s like my go to high lighter I love gold and it gives you an gold undertone and yes I would absolutely buy this again.
Corina A.
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
This is the epitome of “a little goes a lot way”. I literally gasped when I swept this highlighter onto my cheeks. It is SO bold and, after blending, I can safely say this is my new favorite highlighter.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
STUNNING!! I'm soooo obsessed with her highlighters. The formula is so creamy and not chalky or powdery. There's two shades- one light creamy pink and one light peachy shimmer. The light pink side is more of a frost finish and the peachy side has little micro-glitters infused in it. It blends amazing! No chunks or grittiness. And the packaging is beautiful! It has a purpley-pink iridescence to it. If you're thinking about purchasing any of the powder highlighters just do it! You won't regret it. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Nga N.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This is by far the best gold I had ever seen. It sparkles like magic. It looks dark gold on the palette but when I apply it on my skin, it is a very beautiful gold. Nothing like it looks. It is the best one in the stash.
Rebel M.
Maplewood, NJ
I have the shade mean money/hu$tla baby and it is my absolute favorite highlight ever! So pretty and it compliments my skin so well and it is so blinding riri did her thing on these highlighters!
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Rihanna has blessed us with her whole makeup line but this may be my very favorite product she’s came out with! I love that you get a more natural highlight on one side (no glitter) and then a more intense glam highlight on the other.
Tina T.
Ahhhhmazing! Truly a must have in a makeup kit. It’s not packed with glitter. Blends easily and you really look lit from within. I pop this on a fresh face sometimes just to add an instant glow.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?