BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #7 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? FENTY BEAUTY by Rih...4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Regina H.
Washington, DC
New favorite highlighter. I usually love Becca but this is fantastic. Easily buildable and a great addition to any makeup kit. I have the smaller size from the Bomb Baby kit and it’s perfect for traveling!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I was lucky enough to grab this bad Larry yesterday omggggggggg omg the shine the shimmer wttttttthhhhh I'm in love go grab you one and look at that highlight my loves
snap-hamdi32 A.
Burnsville
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This highlighter is life I actually think I blinded my man when the sun bounced off of my face I've had a difficult time finding the perfect highlighter for my skin tone and this one is stunning 10/10 tell everyone around you to wear sunglasses otherwise you'll damage their eyes 😂
Magdalena H.
As soon as I saw the trophy wife highlighter I knew for a fact my hands were on it and my wallet was coming out. The highlight is so blinding and so stunning it’s unbelievable. I’d recommend however to used a primer before you apply so it doesn’t get everywhere.
Marina B.
New York , NY
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
Subtle for a day look but once you add a little extra it glows at night. Very easy to blend without looking like plain glitter. It compliments my skin tone nicely without and it lasts almost all day. Definitely a must have
Rachel M.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
WOWWWEEE if you want a blinding hightlight this is for you. Is is so pretty and not sparkly Rihanna absolutely killed this line. I love these two colors together I have a fair complexion and these colors work great on my skin!
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlighter MESSED ME UP. In the best way possible. Ri ri you killed the game. I put on hu$tla baby and my jaw dropped. Hu$tla baby is more gold while mean money is pinky. It’s so beautiful I want everyone to buy fenty.
Irene B.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Love that one side is less intense than the other! It's great for olive skin tone in the fall that is losing its tan. Has a champagne/pearl undertone. Pretty intense highlight so if you don't like that this isn't for you.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
So at first I figured these were hyped up like most highlighters these days. However, upon first use, I was 100% sold and now I want more! With one swipe it my cheeks were glowing to the heavens! I love this and highly recommend!
Jade O.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
 I brought the  FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in the duo Mean Money and Hu$tla baby and it is so pretty! I use it everyday. It blends so well and I can build it up to make it pop!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?