BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #10 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
J J.
I had colors tested on me at a local store and the Rihanna Fenty Killawatt lightning dust and fire crystal combo highlighter was used on me. The highlight was perfect! My skin tone is pretty fair and the glow matched my skin great!
Maria J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This highlighter is the perfect product for my mermaid Halloween costume! It ads the perfect amount of sparkle and goes on so well! It really has great pigment! I would buy a million times! This is one of my favorite products evere
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlighter is an absolute bomb! It is buttery, it is BLINDING, the color is so amazing, absolutely out of this world. It stays for the whole day, blends perfectly and looks absolutely beautiful on skin! An absolute must have!
Alanys L.
tampa
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This was my First fenty product and it’s what made me go back for more, ladies if you want to shine this is the highlight for you. ANY SKIN TONE ROCKS THIS that’s what I love about it. It’s so pigmented and it’s a great price for so much product, has lasted me forever !
Kelsey M.
East Meadow
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlighter is good and smooth ill give it that but the duo side is what throws me off. They say one side is more blinding than the other and I would say obviously if the other side doesn’t even show up. Good product but there is better out there and for cheaper!
Leah B.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
THE COLOR POPSSSSS! I love wearing trophy wife because the gold accent really pops on my brown skin. I use this product by applying it with my fingers because brushes cause it to be too much for me. A little goes a longgggg way.
Jamiel O.
South Orange, NJ
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This highlighter in general is AMAZING and is super pigmented, exactly what I️ was looking for!! It’s great for all skin types and the lady at the Sephora store will match your skin color and recommend what shade is for you! I️m obsessed with lightning dust right now!!
Jasmine P.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This is the BEST highlight ever. It will literally make you look the most expensive glazed donut on earth. It will make you feel like you are made of gold. It's easy to blend and girl you will shine bright like a diamond hunty.
Chloe B.
Winchester , VA
This highlight duo gives me life. I wear this on a daily basis. You can apply dry for a natural glow or apply with a damp brush to shine brighter than the stars. I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Seriously, go buy it now.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Oh my goodness!!! This girl did wonders with these products!!! I'm obsessed with is highlighter! it looks so good on!! I haven't had any problems with this or any other product! I want to buy all of them they are so creamy they feel great on the skin!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?