BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #7 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? FENTY BEAUTY by Rih...4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Leah W.
Plano
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
Beautiful colors that can be used as a highlighter or even eyeshadow. Very easy to apply and gives that extra pop to your makeup. Apply it lightly for a soft look or apply more for an intense look. I would recommend this product over the shimmer sticks.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I have heard so much about this collection and I think I'm going to try it I have not tried it but I think I want to try it because I've heard all the YouTubers talking about it and I really want to try it for myself that's why I get it gave it to three stars
Destiny W.
Romulus, MI
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
The Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife highlighter is by far the best highlighter I seen and or used. The undertones are somewhat gold and pink , and it's so easy to apply which is what I look for in a highlighter I would most definitely recommend it to everyone.
Sharmese B.
I’m in love with this highlighter and it gives two different colors which I love. Depends on the day will determine which side I wear the most but it’s pretty much even.
Monique J.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I definitely think that Trophy Wife is extremely pigmented. But it's extremely gold for my skin type. I'm a caramel brown with yellow undertones. I would prefer this highlighter in the summer rather than this time of year. A little goes A LONG way!!!!
Angie B.
Lilburn
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlighter duo is beautiful on. My daughter keeps taking it so I need to get another. I have combination skin teeter on dry skin and it looks beautiful on my skin. I like to look a little dewy and it just gives enough glow without being insane.
miranda g.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
Love all FENTY!! MeanMoney/Husta baby is the ultimate highlighter for brown women! It gives the perfect balance between contour and highlight. But Ginger binge/Moscow mule is more a blush than a highlighter.. Its not light enough to be a highlighter.
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
Beautiful! Just like Rihanna! She hit it out of the park with these highlighters! The duo provides the perfect sheen and pop that a girl craves! Applies beautifully and blends well! Lasts all day. You can use it for s soft glow of in your face highlight depending on your application technique!
Sam W.
Washington, IL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Wow!!!!! So so pigmented and creamy. Trophy wife is a beautiful shade although I think it looks best on darker tones rather than someone like me who is tremendously pale. Overall, though even having a light completion, this highlighter is awesome!!!
Priscilla S.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Omg where to start!!! First off the pigmintation and sparkle is AMAZING! I love that every single skin tone can rock this!! Very smooth and applies like butter! Totally recommend if your looking for a highlighter that stands out! Not only can you use this as a highlighter but also apply it on your body or on your eyes as an eyeshadow for that beautiful gold look! You can find this at sephora in stores or online!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?