BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #10 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Fenty Beauty's highlighters are all glitter (in the pan, not even on the skin) and no color. It is so sheer that it's not worth the $34 price tag. I was so disappointed when I swatched these highlighters. The highlighter makes a thick, patchy, glitter splotch on the skin and blends out to nothing.
Brittany B.
Atkinson, NH
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I love this highlighter! I use Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal and the glow I get is so fantastic! It's definitely worth money since a little does go a long way I usually only need to one swipe in the pan for each cheekbone.  I always get complimented when I wear it too! HIghly recommend!
Karinix T.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Okay so I was expecting Sooo much more from these highlights as far as the formula mean money is so so so subtle it barely shows of and then hustle baby emphasizes my texture so much it was bad. I love the packaging and I love the color but it just didn’t work out for me. Had to return it 😭
Dayna G.
clarence center
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I recently bought this product at Sephora and it is absolute perfection! It gives you the right amount a glow and glitter. It is long lasting, i normally do my makeup around 6 am, and i wouldn’t get home until nearly 5, and it is still perfectly on. I would totally reccomend this product!
Rachael P.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Umm OKURRRRRR....this is amAzeballz. One swipe on my cheek and I nearly collapsed. I think I might have blinded my neighbors and created straight sunshine after 8pm. I posted a video on my IG if you want to see my actual first impression. It’s a good one! Two blingin’ thumbs up! ✨👍🏼 ✨👍🏼✨
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This highlighter is super pigmented. A little really goes a long way. Because of how bright the product is i mainly use it when i go out at night. The packaging is super cute and you get a lot of product for your money. I love this highlighter and plan to gift it to all my friends for the holidays
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I was SO EXCITED to try this, that in the Sephora, a gentleman was also buying the same highlighter and RAVING about it! Unfortunately, for my skin, it did not live up to the hype. Once I found @CoverFx, I fell in love and away with the "dry" highlighter! (Her matte lip stain is absolutely INCREDIBLE, Though♥️♥️Xx)
Stacey A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my everyday highlighter. I love this so much that I bought 2 of them, one for my purse and one for my stash at home. It’s the perfect glow. And add some fix + for extra glow up
Megan J.
Orlando, FL
I purchased Trophy wife and it is GORGEOUS! The gold pigment is beautiful on any skin tone. It look amazing on your cheek bones and anywhere else you want to glow
Muse 👾.
San Marcos , TX
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I recently brought this product and am absolutely in love with it! I never really knew exactly how a highlighter could bring your make up from an 8 to a 10 until i tried this one. It's very light weight and blends well. yes, it is a bit on the expensive side but its worth it.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?