BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #10 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Ro T.
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I love all of the FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna line. As far as her highlighters, these are my three favorites with Trophy Wife coming in 1st! It literally shines bright (like a diamond 😁). A good sweep for an in your face highlight or use a light hand for a more subtle look that still looks stunning for daytime.
Eryka H.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlighter is amazing! I love the gold side the best! Its very intense so If you like intense highlighters i would recommend this! The other side I don’t use a lot because it’s very sheer which is nice for someone who doesn’t like an intense
Highlighter! I would recommend trying this product!
Monet S.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
My most reached for highlighter right now. Both sides are stunning, gives a blinding glow, out very bendable. I️t doesn’t sit on your face. Please check them out, different shades to choose from.
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I love the glow it gives me. I always get compliments on it every time I put it on. Great for everyday. I use this as a blush and eye shadow as well. Super versatile
Jas. J.
I bought this highlight in trophy wife just like everyone else lol & I absolutely love it the product is super pigmented & just absolutely stunning. I am a medium to medium deep skin tone so it works great I don’t know how well this would work for people that are of lighter complexion but I say to for it!
Comfort O.
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
This is my most favorite highlighter along with the wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder I pair these two together to get an extra flashy but yet subtle glow depend on how I’m feeling! The highlighter is great for any skin type, it’s also great for my chocolate and brown girls!
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I chose the highlighter duo that’s meant for skin a class lighter than me. So the more natura shade is harder to show up on my skin but it’s just a light highlight. The more pigmented one is AMAZING. It’s my favorite highlighter ever. I used this for highlight and eyeshadow every single day.
Kathryn G.
This highlighter is super light and bright. However, it is not super pigmented. I have the white colored version. it's yellow version sister is much more pigmented.
Claire H.
E Greenwich, RI
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
The end of my perfect highlighter search! Love the split pan with an intense vs a more natural highlight. I use the intense one on my cheekbones daily and the more subtle one for an inner eye/under brow highlight. The color is so perfect for my fair skin and I will keep repurchasing forever
Brittany B.
Atkinson, NH
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I love this highlighter! I use Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal and the glow I get is so fantastic! It's definitely worth money since a little does go a long way I usually only need to one swipe in the pan for each cheekbone.  I always get complimented when I wear it too! HIghly recommend!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?