BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #7 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? FENTY BEAUTY by Rih...4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Jess R.
Providence , RI
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife more...
Both of these shades are beautiful and different than a lot of the highlighters I’ve used. Trophy wife has that amazing gold shimmer that really pops off your skin while metal moon is a cool more ethereal color on the skin. They are both pretty magical in my opinion. Trophy wife in the summer sun is stunning and metal moon on a night out is beautiful. Great highlighters
Emmy C.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This highlighter is amazing. I apply it using the fenty cheek hugging brush and it looks beautiful. The left side is more subdued and the right side is more shimmery. I always always get compliments when I wear this product.
Kat S.
Ames, IA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This highlight is amazing. The smallest out goes a long way, as well as you can build it up. The left side is more of a subtle highlight which I like to wear every once in a while! The right side is such a beautiful champagne that I have been wearing on the daily to make myself glow. I also layer this on top of my champagne pop since they go very well together if I want to be extra
Simone B.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
FENTY BEAUTY's highlighter is amazing!! I love it so much and am so glad that I bought it. The highlighter has beautiful packaging and it is so cute!! It is easy to apply on your skin and when you do its amazing! It's super shiny and it will make you look gorgeous!! Everyone should get this product because it will easily be your new favorite product or an essential!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I have this in Lightning Dust and Crystal fire and it is my go-to highlighter everyday. It's a very buildable so you can wear it a very light for a natural look or you can really amp it up and use a setting spray to make it really pop.
They dont get chunky or flakey at all. I really love these
Danae P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
THIS HIGHLIGHTER GIVES ME LIFE. I wear this when I want to be glowing beyond belief. It definitely applies flawlessly and you can definitely build the highlight to your desire. It has a goldish glittery finish. You should definitely keep that in mind if you don't like glitter in your highlight. I received this as birthday gift and would definitely purchase it again.
💄✨Maurys ✨.
anchorage, AK
out of all the highlighters i have tried. this has been one the most amazing ones! it has a great pigmentation. i didn't get to place the brush completely on the case and it was already shinny. went beyond my expectations and the price was even cheaper than most of other brands.  Rihanna definitely went far this time! LOVED IT!
Rachel N.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
UM, WHAT!? These are unbelievable. I love that they come with a true highlight and also a shimmer/glitter option. These literally make me look like I'm glowing from within. The fire crystal duo looked a little better on me because I'm so pale (shade 120 in Fenty), but the Hustla one is amazing on my mom, who is a shade 200 in Foundation. So creamy and pigmented. Obsessed.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I am a cult follower of Fenty and these shades work beautifully with my fair skin in general and more tan shades in the summer, beautiful packaging, great company buildable long lasting shades
Molly S.
Libertyville, IL
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This is a STUNNING highlighter! I’ve wanted it for a while so I treated myself to it, and I’m so happy I did. There is two highlighters in it, an intense one and a natural one. So beautiful!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?