BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
Love this highlight so much. It isn’t extremely glittery so it doesn’t accentuate texture or pores. I love that there is a subtle shade for more casual days and an intense side for when you want to glow to the Gods... beautiful product
Gissel A.
Concord , CA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Okay so I'm in love , you get 2 highlighters in one pan . The left shade is more of an every day look and the right is full in popping ! They have a good formula and they're not powdery at all . They are beautiful and I would recommend to get them . Now I just need to get my hands on trophy wife !
Yesenia F.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
YALL, this is the best highlighter you will ever find. I love it so much. When it goes on your skin, its literally so buttery. The color its self compliments a whole variety of skin colors. It has specks of glitter which can be off putting to some but if you love a blinding highlight that will turn you into a glowing goddess/god I would highly recommend this highlighter.
Corina A.
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
This is the epitome of “a little goes a lot way”. I literally gasped when I swept this highlighter onto my cheeks. It is SO bold and, after blending, I can safely say this is my new favorite highlighter.
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I like this highlighter, but only the right side. The left side hardly has any pigmentation. If she were to just make the whole thing the right side I think this would be worth it, but the left side does nothing for me. It has a goldish pink undertone to it. It's a good highlighter but not the best one I've tried. Giving it 4 stars because whenever I wear it I always get compliments!
Kat
leavenworth
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This highlighter is the perfect duo! It comes with a more natural highlight and then a blinding highlight. The "subtle" highlight is actually my favorite but it doesn't look so subtle on me. It builds up to a beautiful dewy glow. Sooooo pretty and the product is creamy. You also get a large amount of product and the packaging is stunning when you see the duochrome look to it.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This is my absolute favorite highlighter at the moment. It gives me a glow from within vibe and the color looks great on my medium/tan skin tone. the only thing I wish they would have made differently about this product is that they didn’t need to have the subtle highlight side, I would be happier if there wasn’t a split pan, and if there was only the more blinding highlight
chloe b.
Elmore, VT
I’ve tried other highlights but non of them seemed to show on my face. Fenty beauty highlights are the only ones so far that work! I love it and I want to buy all the highlights from them lol xD
Nicole
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am absolutely in love with Trophy Wife, the only gold highlight I've ever gotten. It pops, it shimmers, it sparkles, it's vibrant, true to color, pigmented, and a little goes a long way! Super easy to blend, and build-able product!
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
Everyone loves trophy wife and it is gorgeous. All of them are amazing colors and very soft and buttery on your skin. They double as a highlighter and shadow but this one right here is my favorite. The ginger just radiated off of my skin and was a perfect combo for my complex. I would recommend this. It is worth the money and the stores have been selling out for a reason.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?