BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #10 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
TaylerMackenzie C.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
These highlighters are LIFEEEE, they’re so smooth and the undertones match me perfectly, they have a velvety shimmery finish and I swear RiRi has it figured out because girl.... I have recommended this to plenty of people. Everything Fenty is life! I am so excited for the new products.
Morgan M.
Warren
amazing <3 so blinding and shiny. i love the two colors you get in the compact. the mirror is the perfect size. you can use your finger, a brush, or a sponge all work great. the quality of this for the price you pay is absolutely amazing! :)
Alyssa S.
Corona , CA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It has one side for a blinding highlight and the other for a subtle highlight. This highlight is a gold/champagne color and is beautiful. I recommend it for others.
Vivian D.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I was so excited when Rihanna announced her beauty line. I actually got this duo as a gift for my birthday, but even if I didn't receive it as a gift I would've gone out and bought it myself. It's not super in your face glow, it definitely is more on the "natural" side and gives me a nice glow. It's not a mind blowing product in my opinion but I still love it. I probably wouldn't repurchase it though.
Emily V.
Packaging is soooo nice.
Product is suppper pigmented and I love that one is glittery and one is more of a matte, everyday VS going out look for me! I’ve even used it as eyeshadow before. I absolutely love it and will definitely buy again.
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I’ve had this since my birthday (September 15, 2017) that’s about 4 months and I still see the FB and I use this heavily. As my highlighter I think it’s too yellow for my skin tone by itself but on top of another highlighter it’s nice . I mostly use it for my inner corners, as eyeshadow , and my nose highlight🤩✨
Markesha M.
Bear, DE
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I have this product and chose the color I did because of my skin tone this is by far one of the best products the flow and beautiful flush of
Color giving is OMG 😍 amazing and please GET THE TROPHY WIFE HIGHLIGHT 😍😍😍😍 I mean this is giving u the glow of all glows Rihanna did an absolutely amazing job when she designed this line there is something for EVERYONE please try u won't be disappointed 💯😊🤗
Heather V.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
First one I grabbed was the Trophy Wife of course because it's been talked about so much and looked amazing! It's like gold on the skin!! It is highly pigmented so if you don't like so color then it's not for you but it actually looks really cool on the skin. The next one I saw was the GirlNextDoor Duo pack. I love this on because it makes a wonderful blush/highlighter duo. Gotta love a good pink cheek!
Zorian B.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I use these as an everyday blush instead of an highlighter. It’s very pigmented, also very easy to apply with a blush brush. I blend both to get the perfect Rose gold color. I would definitely buy again.
Yesenia C.
Aurora, CO
Do you really think rih would make a highlight hat wouldn’t serve ? Your mistaken this highlight jut needs one swipe to be super pigmented and poppin the more you add the more you’ll shine just like rih!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?