BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Taylor S.
d'Iberville
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS AMAZING OMG!! Seriously! look at my cheekbones!! there is a different between a muffin and a glazed donut and THIS IS A GLAZED DONUT!! HAHAHAH It is beautiful! i love how you can be subtle with one side and then be a dang goddess with the other!! my all time favorite= tip= apply with a flat paddle foundation brush. it is the BEST for highlight!
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I love this highlight, it’s really pigmented but when on it seems to not blend in to my skin and look as seemless as many other highlights I do have. It’s really easy to apply and to blend out. I love that it does have to highlights in one, one for a more subtle look and the other for a blinding highlight.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
This highlighter is very pigmented so its perfect for wearing on a night out. It surprised me because it is super glittery, so it looks great when you apply it to your collarbones and top of your shoulders. I purchased trophy wife because I love gold but I will definitely be trying other shades in this line.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
The shade I bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that I just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). It's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. It's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade I chose, but it is a nice product. Plus, the packaging is beautiful! Next time, I'll opt for a more daring shade if I'm going to spend $34 for highlighter.
Leah B.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
THE COLOR POPSSSSS! I love wearing trophy wife because the gold accent really pops on my brown skin. I use this product by applying it with my fingers because brushes cause it to be too much for me. A little goes a longgggg way.
Jenny T.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I randomly stopped by Sephora to try a bunch of products. I took a swatch of this on my hand and fell in love because the pigmentation was so beautice! If I had the money to splurge on makeup, I would definitely pick this up 😍
Rachel M.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
WOWWWEEE if you want a blinding hightlight this is for you. Is is so pretty and not sparkly Rihanna absolutely killed this line. I love these two colors together I have a fair complexion and these colors work great on my skin!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I love this highlighter! I find that the darker shade is really similar to my Becca highlighter that I already had, but with that added pop of glitter. I love a bright, beaming highlighter, especially one that has some extra sparkle. The lighter shade is really great on days where I am going for a natural look, as it is much more subtle. It also makes for a great nose highlight. I apply it with a domed/tapered medium sized brush. I apply to my brow bone and inner eye with a small eyeshadow brush.
Kaci N.
Des moines, IA
I have the color ginger binge and Moscow mule and I am in love. It is such a beautiful combination of colors. It has the shimmer like a highlighter, I still pair mine with a highlight and it's absolutely gorgeous. Fenty beauty (Rihanna) definitely knows what their doing because I have not had one complaint from any of their products. They make their products to go with all skin tones and I love that. I would recommend, if you don't try any of their products you're losing out.
Cathia S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
These highlighters are a must purchase! Trophy Wife is super pigmented, so you should apply it very carefully with your brush, but wow is it a beautiful color! You could also use it as an eye shadow. I would definitely use this more for a night out. The other two colors are so pretty! They are not as pigmented, but more sheer and can also be used as an eye shadow or blush as well. These colors are so pretty and versatile. You won't be disappointed!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?