BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #8 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Has anyone tried fenty beauty makeup? FENTY BEAUTY by Rih...6 Answers
  • Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...19 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
Reviews (1908)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: Metal Moon more...
Okay, so I might make myself a bit unpopular but I really disliked the fenty foundation (see my other review), BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE this highlighter. Super super easy to apply and it is one of the longest lasting powder highlighters I have ever used, it hard ever breaks up and it still glows when I get home after my long work days. Especially metal moon almost looks very natural because it is more of a transparent color (given I was matched to the color 190 in RiRi's line). But I would definitely recommend!
Sayaa B.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I LOVE this highlight. It is so blinding and it lasts very long. It doesn’t accentuate any of my skin issues or pores and it is beautiful pigmented! I mean it’s poppin. It’s definitely worth the price for the two! Smallish pans but it does last a long time!
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I love this highlight because it compliments my skin tone and allows me to have a subtle shimmer to my face. I like a more natural look with my makeup so this product can definitely be used everyday. Cute compact mirror included in the package as well!
Candice W.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
They are very glittery and blinding. They are of the most blinding highlighters ever. They last very long sometimes I forget to take off my makeup when I go to the gym and when these highlighters are still on they do not budge they won't even sweat off.
Shanygne B.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I really love gold so I purchased trophy wife in hope of successful results. It didn’t really matter if it was fenty or anyone else I just needed a new highlighter. I did hear a lot of raving about the product after purchasing it is so kind to helped out when I was debating on returning it because the actual highlighter I wanted was back in stock but I gave it a try based on reviews. It’s really pretty but I must admit it is not a natural look so I do not recommend wearing this every day unless that’s the look you’re going for.
Anna H.
Huntsville
Wooo you guys have to get this shade! I love this highlighter. I use the less pigmented side for work and the more pigmented side for jazzier events. I love this color with my light/neutral skin tone. So glad I bought this highlighter. Kudos riri
Evonne L.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
So much pigment in this highlighter. Very creamy and lasts very long. I love that this color is yellow because it is unique. It also adds a great pop of color to any makeup look. I like to use this with any neutral eye look because it makes it look full glam without even trying. 10/10 would definitely recommend this highlighter. It is a bit pricier than drugstore brand highlighters that can be equally pigmented, however I have never come across a highlighter that is this shade and works this well.
Tara J.
Ottumwa, IA
This highlighter is worth every penny! Gorgeous packaging, and the product itself is beautiful! It’s gorgeous on every skin tone, and offers a variety of color options! It’s not too glittery, but definitely more natural! It is top 5 best highlighters!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I’m giving this 5 starts because it’s so beautiful and pigmented and really does last all day. I thought that since I am yellow, but pale that this might work super well for me. Unfortunately I was wrong, it just makes me look severely more yellow because the gold is too dark for my skin tone(light) unfortunately. I can imagine that if I was tan it would look amazing, but tanning scares me so this will never work for me :(
If you have a tan to dark skin tone though, give it a shot because it is very pretty.
Julio D.
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
On my skin tone rose gold Highlighters tend to work the best. Which made Girl next door/chic freak ideal. I love the packaging and how easy the product is to apply. You don't require using a lot of product because it is highly pigmented. It also melts into the skin. I am very impressed!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?