BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Trophy Wife is the most beautiful gold glitter you will ever put on your face. Yes, it’s $34, but everyone buying this knows they’re paying for Rihanna’s name, on top of good product.

Unless you’re doing some sort of photo shoot, or going to a party, go in to this highlight with a VERY light hand, bc one little swipe is enough to have you glowing for the Gods. Again, it is primarily gold glitter, so if you’re not into the chunky glitter highlight look, don’t buy this. I, however, am in love with this product, and the extreme glow it gives. It’s so intense, I honestly don’t think I go through the whole pan before it expires, but I’m going to love and cherish it until it does.
Jasmine S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Trophy wife is everything. I carry it in my purse every day. I love it so much. I am medium/deep Fenty 370. It looks so good on me. Its so pretty alone but too much yellow looks a little weird to me, so when I want to look extra glowy without looking too yellow, I put this on top of my other highlighters. I love it soooooo much. It makes me so happy. The glitter in this highlighter is like no other. It is even more glittery than the artist couture diamond glow powders, which is saying a lot. I love it soooo much. Every time I open it, I feel like I am carrying actual gold. It is by far my favorite highlighter, and I am a highlighter junkie. I love it soooooo much.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
First and foremost I love Rihanna! Not only is she my zodiac twin, but she's such an artist♡ !! The packaging is so dope, I love the grungy/gothica look she gave the boxes. When you pull out the product, is so sleek and I love the color. I love that she included a in your face highlighter and then one that's not as killa, yet beautiful♡ They glide on like butter and there's absolutely no need to wet down your brush. Rihanna never disappoints, from her sex appeal ..to her music ..killa style ..clothing and shoe line ..fragrances ..and now makeup line! I can't wait to see what else she has to come because I'm definitely here to support such an iconic business woman😙♡
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Metal Moon, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
When I first saw Trophy Wife I thought all the other highlights were going to be extremely glittery which isn’t my type of highlight.

So I decided to go in store to swatch some of it and buy Glossbomb. I swatched Metal Moon and Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal and was pretty happy when I saw that they didn’t have chunky glitter. With Fire Crystal is was more of a shimmer. I bought both and have been using them daily.

Metal Moon is a subtle sheen with some pale gold, barely there shimmer. It sits really beautifully on top of the skin, and compliments my skin tone. It doesn’t accentuate any texture or pores for me.

Lightening Dust is subtle as well but it’s great for my every day look. I love layering Fire Crystal on top near the highest point of my cheekbones to really kick it up.

I’ll definitely be picking more up!
Sheela V.
WOW! The
product is gorgeous! it's very pigmented BUT the 3 star review is based on the
application. if you're looking for just a pop of color, do not use a brush
UNLESS it's moist. and if you do, dab it on. I used a brush and my whole face
was covered in gold. the glitter specks went ALL OVER THE PLACE. I tried using
my finger and swiped it on my cheekbones and it happened again - glitter all
over. you have to dab it on if you want the glitter in a controlled area. I
used it on my collarbone, my shoulders and it's perfect there. I applied it
after I put on lotion - my body had a healthy glow. my skin is light tan and
I'm oily btw.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I'm so excited to first off be writing a review for Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Collection. I had to go to two separate Sephora Stores due to the shortage of this highlighter. Trophy Wife is so unique and beautiful it's the perfect gold highlighter. I don't think I have ever seen a highlighter that looks like it. It goes on so smooth and the texture is like butter it busts melts into your skin. A little goes a long way you don't have to apply a lot. It's very pigmented and you can wet it and apply it as an eyeliner, eyeshadow, and even give your lips a pop of color. You can even mix it with a moisturizer and apply it to your body as a shimmer. It's so many ways you can use this highlighter. I can easily see myself using this during day or at night time. It's weightless and goes hard for hours. I didn't have to do any touch ups at all. I love it's formulated without parabens , sulfates, phthalates. It's flattering on any skin tone. I applaud Rihanna for creating such an amazing highlighter. This is my new go to product for highlighting.
Phia B.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, Metal Moon more...
I bought this in every shade. I think that already tells you enough about how much I adore this highlighter. Yes, Trophy Wife is VERY glittery, but if you're brave with your makeup, go for it! It takes a little more work to blend out, but using a brush and then going in with a sponge makes it a piece of cake. The other shades are easier to blend out, and every single one of them can be stunning on every shade if you know what you're doing and don't mind a highlighter that sticks out.
Kenia R.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
Prettiest highlighters ever, I love using a little bit of Trophy Wife and mixing it in with other highlighters in order to give me a little extra of a sun kissed golden glow look! But hands down, Mean Money and Hustla Baby is my favorite duo ever!! They are so beautiful and could compliment so many different skin tones. The formula on both of the highlighters is amazing and look so good on the skin.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Absolutely beautiful highlighter! It's become one of my favorite highlighters I use. Rihanna definitely put in so much work to ensure her highlighters were blinding and beautiful. I chose this highlighter because I love champagne and warm peachy undertones for my highlighters. I was surprised that the highlighter was the same price as the foundation. I did a swatch of the highlighter to show you guys how it looks on my skin tone. It doesn't look as pigmented in pictures but trust me this highlighter is super pigmented and looks beautiful on the face. On the left is is Lightning Dust and on the right is Fire Crystal. I give this highlighter a big thumbs up!! FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
If there was every a product I just had to try because of they hype, it is 100% the trophy wife highlighter from Fenty Beauty. If you didn't see pictures of Rihanna slaying looks with this highlighter ALL over you must live under a rock. I instantly ran to sephora to purchase this and I can honestly say I am not disappointed. This is so pigmented that I can swipe my brush through it one time and highlight my ENTIRE face. I do have a very light skin complexion, however I'm still able to pull of this highlighter as long as I add some contour or bronzers to bring dimension into my face and makeup. The compact is HUGE and definitely worth the money. I recommend getting this for sure and can't wait to try and collect the other shades.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?