BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Kate W.
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
So I purchased a few of the products at Harvey Nicholls last week in Edinburgh. After being colour matched I asked for one if the killawatt highlighters and the woman said to me “the champagne shade” and I said yes without thinking. So I get home and I look and unbox everything and I look at the highlight and I just thought oh god I’ve got the wrong one that is gonna be way too dark for my skin tone! I was so wrong. Normally I go for a blinding white highlight but this highlighter is gorgeous! It has such beautiful champagne undertones but still has such beautiful shine! It stays on all day! I have never had a highlight that really does stay on from in the morning when I applied it till I go to bed at night! The price point is great £26 for two highlights. There is one very subtle highlight which is quite nice as a base or possible a brow highlight/transition shade and the shimmer highlight is fantastic gorgeous pop of colour and it really brings life to your makeup.
Alyana E.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I'm from the Philippines and Fenty products isn't available on physical stores good thing I ordered form an online shop and finally got my hands on this highlighter (mean money). Rihanna did slay in making this makeup line!!! Looking forward to trying her foundation next!
Winny J.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I bought this highlighter in fire crystal and lightning dust, and i would say that this is an amazing highlighter. With that amount of money you can get 2 shades (whereas usually other brands only make one shade) and one being natural the other is more glowing. Do mind that some other shades aren't the most amazing but i would recommend Fire Crystal & Lightning Dust and Chich Phreak&Girl Next Door which have more balance on their colour rather than hustla baby&mean money (where you can barely see the mean money). But you do can get the Hustla Baby in fenty set. Moreover the packaging is BOMB!
Noemi B.
Livorno
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
This highlighters are perfect to achieve a natural glowy look! Lightening Dust + Fire Crystal is perfect for pale skin, Girl next door+Chick Phreak is a goldish pink (chick phreak is exactly the same as Trippin Matchstix).
The left side is flat looking (more natural), while the right one is shimmery! If used combined it becomes a cream to powder product and it achieves a natural but super glowy look, incredibly long lasting!
Ps Chick Phreak can be used also as a super shimmery blush, to give that healthy glow!
I would recommend it to those who like a natural, beautiful but non blinding glow ;)
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
To start with, the packaging and price point for this product is amazing. For ÂŁ26 you get 8g worth of product.

The trophy wife freestyle highlighter is meant to be a freestyle highlighter which means it can basically be used anywhere on the body. The consistency of it is a bit chunky, not smooth but the great part is that it can be used for a subtle highlight or a full on glow (please see images).

This shade is very unique and will suit all skin tones because there are various ways to use it. I would definitely recommend this shade out of all the Kilowatt highlighters.
jessica W.
hartlepool
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I was never big on the whole highlighter trend. I am very pale and most highlighters don't show up on me, or make my pale skin look strange or they accentuate my pores and textured skin I happen to have in the areas you would highlight. Well enter Fenty beauty highlighters: I'm highlighting now! I purchased 3 of these bad gals and I want to get all of them now. I can actually see the glow!!!... It doesn't look strange and muddy on my pale skin and best of all doesn't accentuate my texture skin. Actually does the opposite and blurs the texture. So sold on these
Holly J.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am absolutely in love with the Fenty beauty range, but without a doubt my favourite item to try was the Killawatt highlighter in shade Trophy Wife. The pigment is absolutely insane and I fell in love. I’ve recently mixed up my beauty routine and begun opting for more of a bronzed, tanned natural look and embraced my freckles, so this gold tone has been a beautiful accompaniment to my new skin look. Highlighters come second only to liquid eyeliner in my beauty routine, so I have quite a few from various brands but this without a doubt is my absolute number one. This is on my Christmas list as I am already in need of a refill! There are other shades in this range so if gold isn’t for you I would still recommend you try one of the others bc the quality of this product is unmatched. Available to buy at Harvey Nichols, 10/10 would urge you all to try!
Maria G.
Oakville, ON
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I thought hu$tla baby/mean money would not be pigmented enough because from the pictures they looked so beige and not sparkly enough but I love this highlighter, it is perfect and definitely vibrant and noticeable enough! I am never disappointed with any of my fenty products. Trophy wife is my favourite though. A little goes a LONG way! It will last you like two years minimum with how little you need to look great, so worth it. Trophy wife is also great as a body sparkle for an event or a night out.
RevilÄ— U.
Šilutės r. Sakūtėlių kaimas
Review for: Metal Moon more...
 am so pleasantly surprised and happy with these highlighter duos.
The subtle side:
The left side is definitely very subtle, so it depends on your taste. It is VERY buildable - you can add layers and layers of it and it still doesn't look heavy or chunky. It is not chunky or glittery whatsever, which I absolutely love. The result is a very lit from within and natural looking glow.
The bright side:
The right side is just BEAMING. This is for those who LOVE a glow that can be seen from space. Again, this side is also not glittery. It is very strong though, so I would only use a very light hand - a little goes a long way, for SURE.
Brodie A.
Glossop, Derbyshire
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
In honesty, I don't like this as a highlighter at all. I worried about it not suiting my skin tone at first but that isn't even the issue. I'm all about a blinding highlight, I apply so much I look like the tin man from wizard of oz 90% of the time. But this stuff is pure glitter. I look like I've rolled around in the Huda beauty glitter shades in her eyeshadow palettes, that's the consistency this stuff reminds me of. It's lovely and soft to the touch, the packaging is strong and sturdy and I love the iridescent purple sheen it has to it. But the highlighter itself is just a chunky glitter. Pretty cute as an eyeshadow or inner corner highlight but not a cheekbone highlight for me.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?