BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #10 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my...18 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyl...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Tannya I.
Los Angeles
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Honestly love this highlight. It is so pigmented and pretty. You can also use it as a eyeshadow and it will make your eyes pop. The only thing is that I’m light skin so I️ have to put a little on because if I️ put too much then it just looks yellow
Maansi B.
Foster City, CA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Let me start off by saying that Trophy Wife is NOT for everyone. Many people bought it and then complaining about the look of this greenish-gold highlight. It’s definitely a very bright gold, and not like what you’d think a of as your average gold highlighter (think Laura Gellar Gilded Honey). I use it very sparingly, to add a glitter effect to my highlighter, and I’ll mix it in with my Laura Mercier. As it is, I don’t really wear highlighter much anymore. My favorite use for this, however, is as a beautiful inner corner color. In fact, what I like to do is spray an angled brush with setting spray and pack some of the highlighter onto it, to put it in my inner corner and into my bottom lash line. It adds a little extra glam to a natural, no-makeup makeup look.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
so i had to support my girl but i am obsessed with this highlighter nothing I've ever owned before now it not a everyday highlighter which i love cause you need those special occasion pieces but when i do put it on you don't need much and it hosnestly makes you stand out like gold! it makes me feel like a rich b*tch
Samantha C.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
O.M.G! This highlighter is sooooooo beautiful and blinding and yasss girl approved! Giving you one task when you buy this product. Take your phone light and shine it over the highlighter and you will be blown away by the glitter show that will be happening in front of your eyes! This product is truly stunning on the skin and will 10/10 turn you into the trophy wife we all secretly want to be or at least a wife who`s husband surprises us with tons and tons of makeup.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I'm so sad to see such "ehhhh" reviews about this highlighter because it's absolutely to die for.

Yes, it's full of glitter. Every shade I swatched had a ton of beautiful glitter pigment. But it isn't like confetti on your face ( lol though she does have a matchstick highlighter called confetti )

I think I stood in the aisle at Sephora for like thirty minutes trying to decide which highlighter I wanted to buy.

The chic freak is my favorite ever. It's a rosy color but not too much for everyday wear.

These colors have an amazing texture and feel... They apply beautifully and if you're considering purchasing, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Jessy E.
Conover, NC
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Trophy wife is the star of the show & definitely lived up to the hype. I'm impressed with Rihanna's collection as a whole, but Trophy Wife & Pro Filt'r are the two must-have items! The shimmer looks different on everyone. It's very gliterry in the dark but glows smoothly in the light.
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I got Hu$tla baby from the baby bomb set, and I’m pleased with this highlighter! I has a champagne undertone in it. It works well with all skin tones! It’s very pigmented and every girl will love it. I definitely recommend it to others! ☺️
Alley R.
These are my two favorite Fenty Beauty Killawatt highlighters. Ginger Binge/Moscow Mule is more of a glowing blush color for me. I will either wear it alone as blush or apply it on top of a matte blush. Then I will wear the Girl Next Door/ Chic Phreak on top. These two together on my complexion are beautiful.
Rebecca F.
Greer, SC
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
My fenty highlight is my go to every single day. I use the more subtle side on normal class days, and the more intense side for nights out or any time I just need a little extra boost. Both sides build up beautifully and I get compliments every single time I wear the more intense one. There’s nothing better than someone telling you your highlight looks good 😍
Nina G.
Review for: Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby more...
I love Rihanna so I was excited when this launch happened. Even though I am a big fan, my opinion won't be untrue just to make it look amazing. First the packaging is so sleek. I love it, even the shape of the compact. Color, font and even the glitter effect the product has on the compact is lovely. The product had a subtle highlight then a WOW highlight that will pop. I have two of these for now. On my girl next door duo, the pay off is okay. Has to be built up for a wow effect. The price could be in the 20's if you'd ask me. At the end of a full face, I'm happy with the product and would buy the rest of the highlights.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?