FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Give it to me quick:
Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.
Tell me more:
Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.
Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.
For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.
LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).
FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).see more...
Top Questions See all 501 Q&A
- "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
- "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
- "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
*This review is for Metal Moon*
At first I really loved this
highlighter! It swatched almost transparent in a way. Like it
appeared white on my finger, but when I put it on my arm there was no
colour, just the shine. So this WOULD have been perfect for really
pale girls that want a not so blinding highlight, or anyone now that
I think of it... But when I put it on my face there was literally
nothing there. I saw no light catching in it. And I love natural
highlight but I felt this completely blended away on my face. Maybe
if I used my usual highlighting brush it could have shown up
different, but fingers and makeup sponges didn't work for me.
1. Trophy Wife- Her infamous highlighter. Everyone was amazed by it when Rihanna wore it to the launch party in NYC. She looked like pure gold! I really do like it as well, but beware- it is pretty "in your face". This one has a lot of glitter in it as well and can have fall out if you don't use a pretty dense brush to apply. I also use it as an eye shadow, which it beautiful as! or just an inner eye corner highlight for an extra pop. But if you want to go all out in full glam, this would be the perfect highlight to reach for.
2. Mean money/Hus$la Baby- This one is amazing on tan-dark skin tones- its super flattering! Hu$tla Baby is the more intense shade. It’s a pretty gold/champagne color which is suitable for everyday/work wear (at least for me and I work at a financial company), I also use this shade as an eye inner corner highlight. The shade mean money is the subtler shade of the duo. It is powderier and has a lot less ‘glimmer’ than Hu$tla Baby and gives you a nice soft glow that looks like it comes from within. In love with this duo!! If I had to recommend one of the lines highlighters it would defiantly be this one.
3. Ginger Binge & Moscow Mule- I enjoy using this one. It is a nice rosy glow for your cheeks. But I mainly use this duo as eyeshadow. It gives your eyes such a nice glow/shine, especially now with autumn around the corner these colors fit perfectly!
I am so torn about this product it is not even funny. I had a hard time with its performance based on how expensive it is. I mean I got an entire bottle of foundation for the same price, you know. So, after going back and fourth and trying to use this multiple times, I ended up returning it. It is also important to mention that one of the issues I came across was that my skin tone is just too light for this product. You could see the pink stripe across my cheek. I don't hate this at all but for the price, I would probably want to get one that I could wear more often and also one that didn't have so much glitter. For $34 I don't want half of a highlighter.. :(
I do not totally care for this as a highlight. It certainly does look bad at all, but im just more of a fan of gold and champagne colors for my cheek bone highlights, not the pinks and blues and stuff thats been coming out lately. However, i absolutely LOVE this combo on the eyes. A very beautiful and rich blushy/brugundyish kind of shade that looks amazing as a shimmer on the lids.
Trophy Wife: 4 stars. Deducting 1 star because it is quite glittery, so you have to be careful when applying. Its VERY easy to go from a stunning gold highlight to a glittering hot mess disco ball. I am medium skin toned and it looks amazing on my skin tone. I understand how it could look kinda crappy on really fair tones. It stayed for most of the day after applying. It can transfer, so be a little careful when hugging someone so u dont leave their shirts a sparkly mess lol
Midnight Moon: 3 stars. The texture and everything is good, soft and buttery, but this is NOT meant for the brown skinned sistas lol I thought it my mind that it was just gonna be really light like Opal is from becca but NO lol. Its very light, sheer and just does nothing on my skin tone. It would probably be beautiful on very pale skin and a natural glow. She did plenty of shades for us browner girls so im not mad at it all.
Trophy wife and being the most creative and unique highlighter of them all, given you the most blinding highlight. Be mindful that trophy wife specifically can look a bit yellow on the lighter skin, and a bit On the greener side for medium to deep skin tones. So it is one of those highlighters that you wouldn’t wear on a day to day basis.
But one way to where the trophy wife highlight is to actually apply it on the eyes, it look amazing in the in a corner And it looks absolutely stunning on all over the eye. Don’t think that you specifically have to use these highlighters on your cheeks because they do look amazing on the eyes as well. So when in doubt try it out a different way
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Invisimatte Blotting Powder 0.3 oz/ 8.5 g
⬇ I posted a photo below in which I am wearing all FENTYBEAUTY ⬇ go to my instagram @ lafatbeauty to see more photos ⬇
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos