Hazard, KY

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Chicago , IL
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I love this highlighter since you basically get two for your money since it is a duo highlighter. But I tend to reach for my makeup forvever highlighter over this one. Very pretty though!
Hazard, KY
6 months, 4 weeks ago
I just ordered the foudation in 260 hope i got the right shade
Fazeena R.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
6 months, 4 weeks ago
It's soo good, I have the mean money / hu$tla baby one and it's the best highlighter I got so far.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Dubai, Dubai
8 months, 2 weeks ago
It honestly is a fantastic collection catering to all skin type and tones. Rihanna's team have done a fantastic job with this beautiful range and it's really unlike any old celebrity release I have seen before!! Highly recommend -
Tara L.
Tara L.
langley, BC
9 months, 2 weeks ago
a great collection for a wide range of skin tones - however the foundation looks way too matte in my opinion (however i like a more natural look) - I will definitely give the lip gloss a try hough and the highlight looks stunning.
Ashley G.
Jaimee I.
Jaimee I.
Mission
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It's a nice glowy highlight 💙
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Everything looks so beautiful! I can't wait to start trying these products out!
Makeup B.