Ruby x.
Ruby x.
Prenton
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Love this highlighter it’s subtle but when the light hits it, it’s really nice.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Melbourne
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have only tried this highlighter, and the results are insane👌🏻
Ana A.
Ana A.
Montclair , CA
2 months ago
I have so far only tried the highlighters.. I’ve purchased mean money / hu$tla baby and recently Trophy wife.. I love both of them very pigmented and shiny formula is one of the best out there... I also use them for my inner eye and to give it a pop to my eyeshadow.. You won’t regret buying this product one bit 😊
rose f.
rose f.
2 months ago
I love the highlighters they are such a good formula. It’s not too glittery but it’s blinding especially when you use a wet brush to apply it!
📸ESTEPHANIA📸 R.
📸ESTEPHANIA📸 R.
San Juan
Yess so good
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
2 months ago
Absolutely love all the other products! My skin is very sensitive and I’ve never had any reaction!